Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) (6806 Views)

Just In: NJC Gives Onnoghen, Acting CJN Tanko 7 Days To Respond To Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by Ventura1: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
The academic credentials of the CJN, Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed has leaked, it came after he goofed during screening at the Senate. It was revealed that the CJN gain admission to study a very elitist course as Law up to a PhD level WITH NEITHER MATHS NOR ENGLISH IN HIS WAEC.

ONLY IN THE NORTH.

He even swore to an affidavit that Termites destroyed his First School Leaving Certificate in 1998 �. Please see the 5th document.

Another question people asked was that why was a lawyer that study Islamic law appointed to administer common law? See photos attached

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by Upton: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lmao. Naija!! These same men now made maths and English compulsory for us

11 Likes

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by Niaja4real(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ventura1:
The academic credentials of the CJN, Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed has leaked, it came after he goofed during screening at the Senate. It was revealed that the CJN gain admission to study a very elitist course as Law up to a PhD level WITH NEITHER MATHS NOR ENGLISH IN HIS WAEC.

ONLY IN THE NORTH.

He even swore to an affidavit that Termites destroyed his First School Leaving Certificate in 1998 �. Please see the 5th document.

Another question people asked was that why was a lawyer that study Islamic law appointed to administer common law? See photos attached
U don meen iit

1 Like

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by aolawale025: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Another wonder!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by otokx(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Not disappointed.

9 Likes

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by Anduku: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
With his performance at the senate the other day, I am Not surprised at all

11 Likes

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by fergie001: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
So, you don't need English to study Islamic Law?

Chai, Chief Justice of Nigeria?

Onye mere anyi ihe a

I mean having an English, F9...this is an indictment on ABU...
Professor Oloyede, comman confirm this oooo...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by Amuocha: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Useless CJ angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by bizza45: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
just imagine, if na south now, if e no pass English or maths, no University will accept him ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is Nigeria where anything can happen

6 Likes

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by daddytime(m): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
I no even know whether na to laugh, cry or just begin knack my head for ground sef

Everything just tire me about this country.

It is indeed getting bleakly by the day.

My patriotism and hopefulness don dey wane

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by Odetokun3(m): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
My cousin lost her admission even after paying school fee just this session because of mathematics that she even had D7 which is pass. And she was offered admission to study Social studies Education and sent home at some point because of no mathematics. After all fees have been paid and someone studied law without English not to talk fo mathematics!

God pls help us in this country pls.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by IGBOSON1: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Alas....we are finally finished! sad

1 Like

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by IGBOSON1: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
This is Nigeria where anything can happen

The theatre of the absurd and downright ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2019
Nigeria is gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by leofab(f): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2019
Islamic what?

1 Like

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2019
Ventura1:
CJN gain admission to study a very elitist course as Law up to a PhD level WITH NEITHER MATHS NOR ENGLISH IN HIS WAEC.
No wonder he was calling TECHNICALITY with great difficulty

What am I even saying undecided he does not know the meaning!!!

In a country where the likes of Falana, Agbakoba and the likes are and this man was made a CJN undecided

It's a big slap on the intellects!!!

6 Likes

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by dokiOloye(m): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2019
Issa zooo

2 Likes

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by gurunlocker: 12:32am On Jul 23, 2019
So he even studied Islamic law?

4 Likes

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 23, 2019
Why is anyone surprised here when mr president does not have any either?

6 Likes

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by BrutusOj(m): 12:51am On Jul 23, 2019
veeshock:
Why is anyone surprised here when mr president does not have any either?
lol..birds of a feather

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by kayusely70(m): 1:01am On Jul 23, 2019
One of the end products of the notorious and retrogressive quota system/federal character.

5 Likes

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by obailala(m): 1:07am On Jul 23, 2019
Kakistoctacy!
Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by ganye1: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Did you manage to know what was the requirement for the course at the time or sat for the papers again and made the papers. What I am sure is that at that time maths was not compulsory for all courses.

2 Likes

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by desmond2pk: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2019
Why are we shouting? Just some few years ago Nigerians were shouting that they would vote for bubu even with nepa bill.
So we all should endure it. We brought this to ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by TheFacelessMan: 1:51am On Jul 23, 2019
Generally the standard of education is bad in Nigeria but the North is exceptional!

I was wooing a lady who was in her final year, studying English language and she could not communicate in the language.

I have heard stories of graduates from there who couldn't write their own names during NYSC - i felt there were exaggerations

But these stories as far fetched as they might seem, are often true.

2 Likes

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by pedel: 2:01am On Jul 23, 2019
Some post on Nairaland are just sensational; just for entertainment alone, nothing to discuss.
This man finished secondary school in 1968.
He claimed termites destroyed his school certificate in 1998 and swore an affidavit to the same in 2002.

A reasonable person would first ask what subjects were recorded in the certificate issued in 1968.
Secondly, is the English language part of the requirements to study Islamic Law from which He graduated in 1980?

While you are trying very hard to discredit someone who has become the number one Judge in Nigeria today, you have successfully exposed how ignorant and mischievous you are.

Gone are the days when we have intelligent people producing meaningful contents on Nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by Dangana1990: 2:03am On Jul 23, 2019
RUBBISH MTSW
Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by emmancipated(m): 2:05am On Jul 23, 2019
grin no wonder he said that technicality is something that is technical
Re: CJN, Tanko Study Law Without English & Mathematics (PHOTOS) by femi4: 2:16am On Jul 23, 2019
As at 1973, Its not compulsory to write/pass Mathematics and English

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom Disintegrates Cabinet, Sends Names To Assembly For Replacement / Climate Clock Seeks Awareness To Achieve SDG Target On Climate Change / Amid Fuel Scarcity, Customs Impounds 29,000 Litres Of Smuggled Petrol In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.