Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Swifno Story – Episode 7 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Swifno Story – Episode 7 (158 Views)

My Swifno Story – Episode 4 / My Swifno Story – Episode 2 / My Swifno Story –episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Swifno Story – Episode 7 by Swifno: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hi there and a happy new week to you, how are you and how’s work, school or business? Hope you had a swell weekend. This week we’ll be sharing another story of one of our amiable customers and for the sake of privacy, he’ll go under the alias, Mr. Zee.
Mr. Zee is a general contractor, based in Abuja. One Thursday morning, he requested for the delivery of two packages containing 200 pieces of paper boxes for small chops, on the Swifno mobile app, the packages were to be delivered to Warri in Delta State. When we(www.swifno.com) got Mr. Zee’s delivery request, our couriers placed their bid and Mr. Zee chose his preferred courier to handle his delivery.
The courier Mr. Zee chose, immediately started working on his delivery because it was the only delivery package going to Delta State and needed to be on the next van going to the east. His pick-up address was Garki Abuja and his drop-off was Otokutu, Warri. That morning, the courier got to Mr. Zee’s pick-up location by some minutes past nine o’ clock. The courier picked up the delivery packages, taped them with a tape that read ‘fragile’, and then set out on a journey to the east through Delta State.
Upon arrival at Delta State, Mr. Zee’s packages were trans-loaded into another van owned by the Asaba branch of the courier, to complete the delivery at the drop-off location. Unfortunately, when the packages got to the drop-off location, Mr. Zee’s recipient noticed that more than half of the paper boxes were rumpled and squeezed. The courier explained that the squeezing could have occurred in the course of driving into Warri. Well the recipient rejected the goods and then told Mr. Zee, Mr. Zee called us(www.swifno.com) and told us what had happened. After necessary deliberations we initiated a refund action on the Swifno mobile app and Mr. Zee was given a refund of the value of his packages.
This delivery really shook us(www.swifno.com) because it was the first of its kind, as we had never needed to refund a customer, let alone refund the value of a delivery package. But the situation had to be taken care of, and customer satisfaction is very important to us. Thanks to our management team, we were able to make the best of the situation and still maintain a good relationship with Mr. Zee. Speaking of which, Mr. Zee redid the paper boxes and still requested that the delivery be made via the swifno mobile app and his delivery this time was a success.

(1) (Reply)

How I Began My Journey As A Digital Marketer / Why Do You Need Business Plan / 29/07/2019: Today’s Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.