Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Would You Want Your Child To Date Someone Like You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Want Your Child To Date Someone Like You? (637 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Want Your Child To Date Someone Like You? by InkedNerd(f): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2010
Hello my fellow Nairalanders smiley.

This question is a question I've been wondering for some time now. Before I ask my question, I would like you all to think back to when your early years. Think about how you treated and acted towards people of the opposite/and or same s.ex in terms of dating. When I say think back, I mean think about EVERYTHING--the good, the bad, and the ugly. Think about how all your relationships with people of the opposite/and or same s.ex were when you were younger. These questions applies to both heterosexual and gay/lesbian members who are comfortable answering. This question is open to people of any age group. I don't/won't discriminate om anyone who has, has had, a child at any age.

Now for those of you who currently have children/don't have children/are expecting/don't want children but still want to answer ask yourself this:

(1) If you're male, ask yourself would you want your male/female child/children to go out with/date someone who was like you when you were young?

(2) If you're female, ask yourself would you want your male/female child/children to go out with/date someone who was like you when you were young?

Please feel free to tell us why you would allow your child to go out with/date someone who was like you.
Re: Would You Want Your Child To Date Someone Like You? by Wumine(f): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2010
Lucky child. Of course YES

(1) (Reply)

Making Love For A Great Marriage / Medical Explanation / Whose Infidelity Can Cause A Divorce - A Man Or A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.