Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter (91317 Views)

The Moment Osinbajo Visited Parents Of Precious Owolabi Slain Youth Corps Member / Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) / Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by nijabazaar: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80539437:
Rule 2 in life : If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the road, you will never ever get to where you are going.

You are becoming the most hated being on NL.

Stop supporting evil. U must not defend buhari.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Molola91(f): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2019
naijaboy756:
what do you do for a living?
He sells dead body as barbeque that's why people are dying thru his master.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Samunique(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2019
DWJOBScom:

You don’t understand what you are typing until you’ve been to countries like Syria , Somalia and other war torn countries and see what posts like these are causing but it’s shall not be well with those causing disunity in this country and they shall not live to see the peace of the country unless God is not God.
I think this should be directed to Buhari bcs he's the real culprit !!?

Buhari will never end well !!!
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by lastempero: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2019
OsuAmaka:
Igbos should spare us the crocodile tears and stuff the fake grief up their ass for as obviously as happy as they are with the spate of violence across the region. Even though they are a bigger victim of the monster they celebrate.
*spits

-Osu Amaka

People like you are the reason why others see the yoruba race as weaklings and not to be trusted,so this is all you have to say about a precious life that was just cut down.evil will pursue and overtake you idiot.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by ojay2053(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2019
selemempe:
Is osinbajo still part of this administration? I know he must be tired of buharis stupidity
i have not heard from Osi Baba for long. Where hin dey ?
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Enyimbamercedes: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Somebody called it cross-fire!

Let it be on record that the only side firing were the Nigerian Police. Anyone who was hit by bullets or killed by bullets was as a result of gunfire by the police! They killed the DCP. If you see the photo of the police the entry wound from the back of his head exiting from the front.

Who were at his back? Correct answer if you say the Nigerian Police standing there while he spoke with the IMN.

Trigger happy pigs
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by blackboy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Whoever blaming Channels TV for not giving the lad bullet proof vest and helmet and safety boots should ask themselves this.
Is Abuja a war zone? The Shiites protest in Abuja just start today? Is Abuja not one of the safest cities in Nigeria ?
I have witnessed the Shiites procession and protests in Abuja. Boths those that have had scuffles and those peaceful.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by 27Pushing30: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nigerians and stupidity.

Precious Owolabi died due to Channels TV's negligence.

Why send an inexperienced hand (A corper) to cover such a volatile event

The family should sue!
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by 27Pushing30: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
blackboy:
Whoever blaming Channels TV for not giving the lad bullet proof vest and helmet and safety boots should ask themselves this.
Is Abuja a war zone? The Shiites protest in Abuja just start today? Is Abuja not one of the safest cities in Nigeria ?
I have witnessed the Shiites procession and protests in Abuja. Boths those that have had scuffles and those peaceful.

Why should a corper be sent to such an event?
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Altern8(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Protesting violently against the FG won’t work. The man is accused of terrorism and he has proven it time and again with the radical demonstrations of his followers. They are always moving wild.

This is Boko 2.0

It is interesting that people who call Northerners nama and other derogatory names are at the forefront of this online campaign to free El Zakzaky. Why the sudden solidarity? It appears anyone who fights the FG is your friend.

My friends, you know nothing.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Id.iot, and what did the court tell your little god?? You are just so senseless and useless, sometimes it pays to see the truth and say it, but if you can't, then just shut that gutter of yours you call mouth.
Anumanu
post=80538439:

Oh, you suddenly changed your laughing emoji to something else.
Points passed across then....
Good boy!
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by ChristiMystical: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
RIP to the poor lad. It's sad that our leaders either do not realize the implications of their actions and inactions OR are just too selfish to do the right thing. I hope the BuhariApc defenders: Channels TV will sit up and do the right thing as an apolitical media under a self-destructive and self-serving government that listens to nobody.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Skmoda360(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Damod88:

If you have had access to the internet when Obasanjo ordered the military to invade Odi in Bayelsa state perhaps you wouldn't have said Obasanjo is better than Buhari. The reason we are saying all these things is because of our access to social media that we never had during the time of Obasanjo.
Look at this one saying if I have access to internet blah blah blah I won't trade words with you....what I will just tell you simple and straight forward is that, buhari is a clueless president.....I was aware of everything back then and sorry to say this, they deserved it.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Enemyofpeace: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Buhari should be held responsible for the guy's death
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
davillian:

Chanel's knows that every time these people comes out there is always bullets flying.
I'm sure this guy wasn't kitted with bullet proof vest and helmet.
I'm even sure the team did not even come with first aid kits.
Experience matters in every field.

Bullet proof and first aid does not measure to experience. It is an administrative failure which they would have done to even an experienced journalist. They should be held responsible on that.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by davillian(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Bullet proof and first aid does not measure to experience. It is an administrative failure which they would have done to even an experienced journalist. They should be held responsible on that.
Experience journalist can get hit too.
But with safety measures and first aid kits even if he gets hit he would have survived.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Igbunu4: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
And what do you want me to say for Christ's sake, the shiites are muslims and they voted BUHARI, Precious is Yoruba, they voted BUHARI. unarmed Igbos were slaughtered, Yorubas were jubilating, today a young life has been wasted because a tyrant refused to obey court order. well all I want to say is that i don't have anything to say.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by TriggahMan(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Buhari would die by fire
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Pablonkor: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
I really don't know why we celebrate 'Democracy Day' in this country

When we all know that we're been governed by some 'Dictator' under the canopy of Democracy
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by GoldHorse(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80539437:
Rule 2 in life : If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the road, you will never ever get to where you are going.

You get time for all the "things" sha. I honestly admire your spirit; you are my kind of person.

I have come to realize (especially during the last election) that the hatred within these sets of people because of Buhari is unexplainable, without direction.and without reason.

You are strong sir (or ma)!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Malawian(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hossana to the king.....

Crucify Him, Crucify Him!!!
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Bellotelli: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
tongue tongue tongue
Gandollar:
.. his uncircumcised preek? You are stewpid for saying that
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Gandollar(f): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Litmus: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80538175:

...and what is so funny to dis tin about this sad news?!
It is this kind of news that give some of you happiness in life.
News about sorrow, tears and blood.
Children of hate everywhere!
Shedding crocodile tears.
By their comments, you will know them.
You see them praying for war, praying for the country to divide,
Praying that things should keep getting bad about their country, just as the evil politicians sponsoring all the mayhem planned it all.
What a shame!

Don’t be disheartened by the criticism you’re getting there are many that understand the point you’re making and evident anger. Let us all hope for peace and keep the family of the journalist in our prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by Greatzeus(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2019
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Life is turn by turn.

All the wicked souls that voted & continue to support this terrorist in Aso will not escape the current calamities.
So your 8 relatives in Enugu comprising of children and teenagers who died as a result of generator fumes also suffered the calamity because they support the current government?
Pained bitter hate filled soul,move on already, election is over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol / Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.