Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) (27971 Views)

PDP Expels Nnamani, Ogbu, Ajijola Others From The Party / The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by karma2000: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2019
now we go dey lick these people's asses while they progress at the expense of the suffering masses no wonder the thief lost to oppsition i pray rhe law of karma catches up with these criminals posterity will be the judge they won't escape retribution
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Bbbwings: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2019
safarigirl:
Lol....went to UK to study History and Sociology. What a waste of the nation's money

They can't even send their dull children to learn something that will be useful to the country, because their kids don't have the brains for useful courses. Is it UK's history she wants to use and help us?
grin grin grin
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by ACKayleb: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2019
very foolish i tell u, i go abroad n i go read one useless history, which history if i may ask
Nigerians just disgracing us everywhere #papathiefmoney finish no still use am well... Efulefu k'igbomina
Nigerianization:
Why would my child study history in the UK??

I would rather they study sciences, medicine, engineering and law abroad, not arts courses like history or sociology.

After all, some of them that even studied law abroad failed our law school exams here
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by toprealman: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2019
ornicus:
is this the silly, saucy girl who refused to wear hijab in the mosque?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6466566_fbimg15142921778043763_jpeg81d2a2d68e9f1ca640195868d769e2b9
Her prayer to God seem to have been answered all the same.....deal with it
The person she is praying to is not complaining....na you come carry am for head. Well done ooo.....kwantinue

3 Likes

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Difrent: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2019
ornicus:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6466566_fbimg15142921778043763_jpeg81d2a2d68e9f1ca640195868d769e2b9

the ajimobis are a study in religious tolerance..........
Saudi Arabia.......they go together
Jerusalem..........they go together
mosque..............they go together
redeemed camp....they go together
even though Boda saika is a muslim and aunty florence is christian

is it love?

1 Like

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Rotji(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2019
weyreypey:
Nonsense.... History and sociology she went to study in the UK?

And she'll get automatic employment with CBN, FIRS, NNPC or NLNG.

Who did this to us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Oxb90: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2019
That's the only good news we hear from Nigeria these days. if its not Ajimobis daughter its Gowons son , Shagaris nephew or Rochas inlaw. the people who are always posting these stories are the same as them that sees nothing good in Nigerian universities. That's is the reason they have reduced almost all the higher institutions in this country to glorified secondary schools only for them to take their family members to UK and America to study.
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Blitz4real(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Make them dey graduate all there sons and daughters God no go fail us.
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by nurex01(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2019
The constituted authority's daughter
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2019
ornicus:

Of all the wrongs with this story, na only because she no wear hijab for mosque dey pain you? Chai, Nigerian youths are the mumus of tomorrow indeed. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Legendguy(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2019
This is the season of graduating in the UK
This one that all of them are graduating together, its like they all attended the same university
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2019
Everyone is graduating from UK
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2019
safarigirl:
Lol....went to UK to study History and Sociology. What a waste of the nation's money

They can't even send their dull children to learn something that will be useful to the country, because their kids don't have the brains for useful courses. Is it UK's history she wants to use and help us?
she will hold a very top position in Nigeria with that degree ,if an accountant is heading ministry of works what do you expect?
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Tzadeola(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2019
Am happy for the girl but I pray Thunder fires her father!!!!
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by KBEST3(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2019
They're the real leader's of tomorrow
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Eddy90(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2019
Congrats to her
Contact me for your Whatsapp bulk sender
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2019
Duggedised12:
she will hold a very top position in Nigeria with that degree ,if an accountant is heading ministry of works what do you expect?
I know now. That is why Nigeria is a shithole, because useless people with useless degrees are in sensitive positions and stinking up the place with their gross incompetence

1 Like

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by uvie66: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2019
weyreypey:
Nonsense.... History and sociology she went to study in the UK?
I suppose she did not meet the entry requirements for law.
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Epiphany(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2019
For those 'complaining' that she studied history and sociology, may I remind you that this is just her first degree. She will return to school to study for a law or economics degree and eventually end up as a legal or financial professional.

Funny enough, a lot of UK prime ministers studied history and philosophy in school and see where they ended up. As politicians. When you are from a prominent or rich family, what you study in school does not matter. Just get the degree.

2 Likes

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by nototribalist: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2019
Na so, frustrated our student cos his own children are schooling in the UK

2 Likes

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Dudeladude(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2019
Nigerianization:

I would rather they study sciences, medicine, engineering and law abroad, not arts courses like history or sociology.

After all, some of them that even studied law abroad failed our law school exams here
rubbish rubbish rubbish statement.. u tink failure can stop dem in nigeria wen there is money.. stop hating on them nd find something to do to better ur life and ur generation

1 Like

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2019
safarigirl:
I know now. That is why Nigeria is a shithole, because useless people with useless degrees are in sensitive positions and stinking up the place with their gross incompetence
exactly, they have no clue what the position they occupy entails. Government establishment is the worse hit,anything and everything goes,with the right connections a graduate of arts can become medical director in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by dallyemmy: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2019
Unpatriotic leaders! They won't send their wards to Nigerian universities, hospitals and they hardly use Nigerian highways but instead they fly from one place to another. Failed institutions and facilities are for the poor people.

Leaders who are not in touch with the feelings of our infirmities. How can they proffer solutions to our problems that they don't know anything about?

How can they be our helpers and saviours?
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by zomby(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2019
I can still remember this useless man called Ajimobi fighting with students and promising them that their school will continue to be closed down.

A few months later, here comes Ajimobi celebrating his daughter’s graduation while a good number of students in Oyo State couldn’t (and still can’t) graduate on time because of his severe lack of leadership.

PDP also took over Oyo State today simply because this fat mouth man messed up everything during his time as the governor of Oyo State.

This fool1shman will continue to be one of the most useless human being on my list.

Anyways, congratulations to Ajijola. May the almighty God show your shameless father a better way to lead..if he ever gets to lead again.

1 Like

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Dudeladude(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2019
Nigerianization:

rubbish statement.. do u tink ordinary law exam can stop them in nigeria wen d money is der... stop hating on dem. You too goan hustle and make ur d future of ur chikdrem better... lemme ask you a question, if u r rich will u let ur children study here in nigeria
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by jesmond3945: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2019
Nigerianization:

because you are not a governor.
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by clems88(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2019
Thats why Nigerian schools can go on strike for year it doesn't concern

1 Like

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dudeladude:
rubbish statement.. do u tink ordinary law exam can stop them in nigeria wen d money is der... stop hating on dem. You too goan hustle and make ur d future of ur chikdrem better... lemme ask you a question, if u r rich will u let ur children study here in nigeria

Why do you have to quote me twice to spill your trash.

What I said is my personal opinion and I NEVER SAID that my kids won't study abroad.

As for your useless question, yes my children can study SOCIOLOGY and HISTORY here in NIGERIA, but I'd rather they study engineering, medicine and the likes abroad.

You can channel your frustration somewhere else because I am not the cause of your problems.

Have a nice day
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Offpoint:
That's why I'll never participate in any election...

Nigerian studying in history in the UK.... hopeless
History and Sociology not History oh! Part of her study was Sociology

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.