Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year (43808 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) / Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by CuriousMynd: 5:23am On Jul 23, 2019
A Nigerian Lady based in the US, has shared photos showing the amazing transformation her body went through in less than a year and it has wowed everyone on social media.

Less than a year ago, Adaora was a plus-sized lady and she decided to shed some weight through regular physical exercises and made significant progress, Igbere TV reports.

Her body transformation in the last couple of months has shocked social media users with some people expressing utter disbelief.

Her words;
“It’s still the beginning of the week and you can start over or keep pushing , As long as you are doing something about it, that’s all that matters, we all get discouraged at some point but never ever give up. These pictures are less than a year apart, imagine how much progress you can make in months with clean eating and exercising , I hope this helps someone a little this week to motivate them to make changes”

See more photos below:

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/838420/omg-check-out-this-beautiful-ladys-amazing-body-transformation-in-less-than-a-year-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by amiibaby(f): 5:34am On Jul 23, 2019
Wow this is good....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Ebuka478(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2019
Her thighs though! wink

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Miracle4Sure: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Annymichaelz(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2019
so this is news?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Factgist: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2019
Top 10 Things Almost No Human Can Do According To Science
https:///2019/07/top-10-things-almost-no-human-can-do-according-to-science-pics.html

Top 10 Menial Jobs In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pays Well
https:///2019/06/top-10-menial-jobs-in-nigeria-that-surprisingly-pay-well.html

10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-times-nigerians-were-massively-deceived.html

Top 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires
https:///2018/12/10-facts-about-nnewi-the-nigerian-village-with-the-most-billionaires.html

Top 10 Astonishing Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Lamasta(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2019
A times I wonder how this ones will advice there daughters in the future when they are showing stuffs like this online in the name of transformation kai cool

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Onyemadonald(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2019
Mainly news from Igberetv are pushed to front page.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Kissup(f): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2019
Ebuka478:
Her thighs though! wink

Runway for departure and arrival .... what do you expect boss.

Kontinueeee and remember there is God oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by sauceEEP(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2019
She looked cool while thick fat... undecided

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Holocene(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2019
I prefer the middle stage when she had small meat in the right places. That last stage no be my style....too dry

13 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Kikoblac(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2019
Saward tomatoes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by daddytime(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2019
The change we were promised and what we wished we had...
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by StrikeBack(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2019
So what should we do to this information, pass it to the Senate for screening
Nonsense and tohyorsih2

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Fredlongs(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2019
Who her body transformation help...
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by stanleysani(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2019
am new on nairaland can somebody show me where to pack my load �� so that I can relax

nice body though
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by kaziblake(f): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2019
I am looking for fat and someone is reducing theirs...its not fair cry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Ogaga87(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2019
Even the Booby was also transformed..

Shou!!!

Vaseline crew don't be move, self control is really needed here

For me sha, coming online to share your semi nude pics is a rape on peoples emotions O

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by blackpanda: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2019
omg...am hard
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by dmgr(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2019
So she no only burn the fat weh they body she carry bobby too join
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Kachi4christ(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2019
This is news now abi

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Oem18(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2019
grin grin grin So?
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by IceColdVeins(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2019
Only a serious relationship with a yoruba demon can do a girl like this grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by paix(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Congratulations on your new looks. No more contours and all those ridges around your waist.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) / 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.