Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday , July 23, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday , July 23, 2019 (244 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday , July 23, 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:02am On Jul 23, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, 23 July, 2019) -

*WHAT ARE YOU BUILDING?*

1.Thank You, Father, for the privilege and honour of being called to be a co-labourer, with You, in Your vineyard.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please make me a wise and faithful builder in Your vineyard, in Jesus’ Name.

4.Father, let every work that I laboured to build and every soul saved through my efforts, abide forever, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let everything that I do in Your vineyard, be beneficial to humanity and bring glory and honour to Your name, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let whatever I do in Your vineyard, be done according to Your instructions, purpose, plans and Will, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, fill Your heritages in my care with Your Holy Spirit and help me to train them in Your way; let my children grow up to serve You, forever, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to practice what I preach; let me not only be the preacher but also the doer of Your word, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, make me a positive influence on people You have brought to me; let me never fail in my responsibilities, to bring those who sit in darkness to the light of Christ, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, visit my foundation and those of my children, with Your fire, and let every faulty foundation be repaired, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let every good thing that I do here on earth meet Your set standard, withstand the test of time and endures forever, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, when my works shall be tested in the fire, let me never suffer loss, but let me be rewarded handsomely for all my labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and let all the good works You have used him to accomplish in Your vineyard, endure forever, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

16.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
17.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Jesus Is Not The Way – Daddy Freeze / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, August 22, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.