Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 (1009 Views)

Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. / Sallah Greetings From Kilomodemo May 23, 2020 Barka De Sallah! / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by rottennaija(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2020
Briefing by Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12026261_23072020_jpeg_jpeg0ca683faead336f6b51c10228c24ea48

The Russia part of the International Religious Freedom Report to the US Congress

(Jehovah's Witnesses in Focus)

We note the annual report by the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) released on July 17. It is traditionally replete with Russo-phobic argument and biased assessments of the situation in our country. This year, the authors of this so-called study decided to target the Russian legislation they describe as allegedly excessively harsh. According to their version, Russian laws infringe on the rights and interests of various religious movements, in particular, Jehovah's Witnesses and the Hizb ut-Tahrir group.

Regarding the Jehovah's Witnesses – perhaps the United States is simply unaware of this, so I would like to enlighten our partners about a court decision recently enforced in Switzerland, one originally issued in July 2019. The court recognised some of the methods used by the local group of Jehovah's Witnesses as violating fundamental human rights. Don't you know this?

I am referring to the practice where persons who choose to leave the sect or who fail to follow its instructions, are boycotted by their families and friends, children are boycotted, and psychological and social pressure is put on dissidents using various manipulative methods to influence consciousness, punishments, as well as unpunished cases of sexual violence. The sect's members are actually denied the right to freedom of opinion and conscience, and this is what warranted the attention of Swiss justice.

As for Hizb ut-Tahrir, let us not forget that it is an international terrorist organisation. Its activities are prohibited and can be prosecuted not only in Russia, but also in most Arab and European countries. Not so long ago, the US Department of State said in its reports that this organisation was contributing to the spread of extremist sentiment among Muslims. This assessment can be found in the 2009 Country Report on Terrorism. Ten years later, the US position has reversed. This actually happens rather often. In this regard, our overseas partners’ concern about that organisation was very surprising.

Russia’s position is unchanged. Any non-governmental organisations operating in our country, including religious ones, must respect and comply with Russian law. Unfortunately, representatives of this group continue to propagandise non-compliance with the laws of the Russian Federation. We deem this unacceptable.

Full Briefing in [url=https://www.mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/4252952?p_p_id=101_INSTANCE_cKNonkJE02Bw&_101_INSTANCE_cKNonkJE02Bw_languageId=en_GB#14
]link[/url]

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
rottennaija:

(Jehovah's Witnesses in Focus)
I am referring to the practice where persons who choose to leave the sect or who fail to follow its instructions, are boycotted by their families and friends, children are boycotted, and psychological and social pressure is put on dissidents using various manipulative methods to influence consciousness, punishments, as well as unpunished cases of sexual violence. The sect's members are actually denied the right to freedom of opinion and conscience, and this is what warranted the attention of Swiss justice.

First of all let me tell you that i'm not just gullibly following some religious sects because i've been in the military and i know so many secrets about world Politics that's hidden from the general public!

There is no justified constitution whatsoever that any human society have the right to impose on parents whose training makes their children exemplary citizens worth emulating!
Jehovah the God of JWs is a winner anytime, anywhere and in any situation!
In this same country you're trying to vindicate for treating Jehovah's Witnesses unjustly, how do you explain Vladimir Putin (Russia President) awarding Jehovah's Witnesses as those who have the best system of home training as regards children? cheesy
So how can the same authority that gave JWs such award, now turn again saying JWs don't know how to train their children well? embarassed
Please Jehovah's Witnesses have a God who has promised us that there is nothing you can say to tarnish the name of his Organization {Isaiah 54:17} try to look for something better to do with your time! wink

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Maximus69:

First of all let me tell you that i'm not just gullibly following some religious sects because i've been in the military and i know so many secrets about world Politics that's hidden from the general public!

There is no justified constitution whatsoever that any human society have the right to impose on parents whose training makes their children exemplary citizens worth emulating!
In this same country you're trying to vindicate for treating Jehovah's Witnesses unjustly, how do you explain Vladimir Putin (Russia President) awarding Jehovah's Witnesses as those who have the best system of home training as regards children? cheesy
So how can the same authority that gave JWs such award, now turn again saying JWs don't know how to train their children well? embarassed
Please Jehovah's Witnesses have a God who has promised us that there is nothing you can say to tarnish the name of his Organization {Isaiah 54:17} try to look for something better to do with your time! wink

I just don't understand how rottennaija can't see that he's fighting against God's people who can't be beaten.
Jehovah is solidly behind his Organization.
Imagine people saying the JWs don't have sound parenting techniques but the same people awarded JWs as the best group that have parenting technique!
Were they sleeping when their President gave that award to JWs? embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
TATIME:

I just don't understand how rottennaija can't see that he's fighting against God's people who can't be beaten.
Jehovah is solidly behind his Organization.
Imagine people saying the JWs don't have sound parenting techniques but the same people awarded JWs as the best group that have parenting technique!
Were they sleeping when their President gave that award to JWs? embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm sure rottennaija will hate me with passion, but i'm doing this out of love for his parents!

Satan has fully gained access into his heart so he's just punishing himself psychologically, even when there is room for him to be happy he just chose to live a sadistic life! embarassed
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by rottennaija(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm sure rottennaija will hate me with passion, but i'm doing this out of love for his parents!

Satan has fully gained access into his heart so he's just punishing himself psychologically, even when there is room for him to be happy he just chose to live a sadistic life! embarassed

Maximus69, you can claim all the love and all the hate you want you feel in this world for whomever you feel it to until the cows come home, the fact as I truthfully know is, I don't hate you, I feel indifference towards you.

However, I do sincerely pity you.

Church goers, many Christian whom you despise rest their faith in Jesus, the bible promises that none would be disappointed. (Ro 10:11) That cannot be said of Jws who place their trust an governing body or an organisation.

That their faith are placed in humans and organisations, not on Jesus and Jehovah is seen in that when confronted with the truth of their believes, Jehovah's Witnesses often ask, where shall they go to. They are feel lost. They see no where to go, because all their lives, their hope had been built to trust a human system called organisation with specific emphasis on having complete trust in them. Oh, how misplaced such faith and trust had been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKRynhk1xI0

Church goers can and do move from one church to another, without feeling lost and despair. This is because their trust and hope had been properly directed to Jesus.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12035268_images4_jpeg_jpeg9f47bf0b994a4097d89d18197817d3e2
Nowhere in the bible are we commanded to faith in humans or any human organisation. We are constantly admonished, even commanded to have faith in God and in Jesus. Faith in God and Jesus can never lead to disappointment, faith in humans and its systems often lead to disappointment, because such faith are misplaced, not based on God's word or the word of Christ.

Take a look at the pictures below, these are men and women who put faith in humans and organisations. They were told that they were the generation of Mt 24:34.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12035269_images5_jpeg_jpeg1e52807b9931d5cfcf296bb78d4e5f7e
Borrowing the words of He 11:13, 'all these faithful once (misplaced faith) died without receiving what had been promised them'. Such promises were never from God nor based on his infallible words! These promises were based on the whims and spur of the moment interpretation of men such as Russell, Rutherford, Fred Franz.

History shows that we men don't learn from the past. The present leader has continued on a lost path. They are unable to learn from history. They they have continued on the lost course of their predecessors.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12035270_images6_jpeg_jpegb8e70b8cebe0822fdd8baa3435f1ac08

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12035323_images7_jpeg_jpegc250b88d3a108a1e74e6c9bf7bb78252

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by rottennaija(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Maximus69, was this award given to the JW family alone or was there another family?

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by rottennaija(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Suppression of Contrary Evidence

https://www.jw.org/en/news/releases/by-region/russia/president-putin-gives-parenting-award-to-jehovahs-witnesses/

Watchtower put this in their website, but curiously failed to mentioned that another family was awarded as well ok the same day in the same stage. Of course, how will they? They don't see anything good elsewhere.

Heck, this award is given yearly and just this year alone, that a member of Jw is involved. And Maximus69 has something to brag about.

2 Likes

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
rottennaija:

Maximus69, was this award given to the JW family alone?

or was there another family?

@bolded
the answer is

YES!

This was President Putin himself presenting the awards, so each award is for a specific purpose.
The one given to the Jehovah's Witnesses family was to honour them for having the best technique in child training!
This debunked all the accusations of pedophilia, brainwashing or ill treatment they're now trying to level against Jehovah's Witnesses!
It doesn't make any sense awarding members of a certain group for having the best home training for their children and at the same time prosecuting them for bad parenting techniques! cheesy
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
rottennaija:
Suppression of Contrary Evidence

https://www.jw.org/en/news/releases/by-region/russia/president-putin-gives-parenting-award-to-jehovahs-witnesses/

Watchtower put this in their website, but curiously failed to mentioned that another family was awarded as well ok the same day in the same stage. Of course, how will they? They don't see anything good elsewhere.

Heck, this award is given yearly and just this year alone, that a member of Jw is involved. And Maximus69 has something to brag about.

Please explain how the President of a country gives award to members of a certain group for having the best home training for children and this same President during the same tenure want to punish members of that same group for bad parenting techniques! cheesy
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
rottennaija:

Maximus69, you can claim all the love and all the hate you want you feel in this world for whomever you feel it to until the cows come home, the fact as I truthfully know is, I don't hate you, I feel indifference towards you.

However, I do sincerely pity you.

Church goers, many Christian whom you despise rest their faith in Jesus, the bible promises that none would be disappointed. (Ro 10:11) That cannot be said of Jws who place their trust an governing body or an organisation.

That their faith are placed in humans and organisations, not on Jesus and Jehovah is seen in that when confronted with the truth of their believes, Jehovah's Witnesses often ask, where shall they go to. They are feel lost. They see no where to go, because all their lives, their hope had been built to trust a human system called organisation with specific emphasis on having complete trust in them. Oh, how misplaced such faith and trust had been.
Church goers can and do move from one church to another, without feeling lost and despair. This is because their trust and hope had been properly directed to Jesus.
Nowhere in the bible are we commanded to faith in humans or any human organisation. We are constantly admonished, even commanded to have faith in God and in Jesus. Faith in God and Jesus can never lead to disappointment, faith in humans and its systems often lead to disappointment, because such faith are misplaced, not based on God's word or the word of Christ.
Take a look at the pictures below, these are men and women who put faith in humans and organisations. They were told that they were the generation of Mt 24:34.
Borrowing the words of He 11:13, 'all these faithful once (misplaced faith) died without receiving what had been promised them'. Such promises were never from God nor based on his infallible words! These promises were based on the whims and spur of the moment interpretation of men such as Russell, Rutherford, Fred Franz.
History shows that we men don't learn from the past. The present leader has continued on a lost path. They are unable to learn from history. They they have continued on the lost course of their predecessors.

OK you're now drifting away from the topic shey?
Quatinu! cheesy
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by rottennaija(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Maximus69:

@bolded
the answer is

YES!

This was President Putin himself presenting the awards, so each award is for a specific purpose.
The one given to the Jehovah's Witnesses family was to honour them for having the best technique in child training!
This debunked all the accusations of pedophilia, brainwashing or ill treatment they're now trying to level against Jehovah's Witnesses!
It doesn't make any sense awarding members of a certain group for having the best home training for their children and at the same time prosecuting them for bad parenting techniques! cheesy

First of all, let me educate you Maximus69. More than 1 family received parenting award that day. Watchtower only talks of one, pretending the others didn't exist, of course, its their way of denying good that exist elsewhere.

When asked if he had any religious discussions with the President, Valery Novik, the JW that received the award said "There wasn't much time, You couldn't say everything. And I wanted to treat the head of state respectfully. A leader is a leader and we have to respect that. You don't express your problems, your complaints to him. Afterward, he sat with us and one other family. We drank some tea and, as he was leaving, he saw my daughter dancing and he praised her. Then he left."

The report noted "but one of the families (indicating they were more than one) receiving the honor and shaking Putin's hand belongs to an organization that Russia's Supreme Court less than one month earlier officially labelled an "extremist organization": the Jehovah's Witnesses."

http://www.rferl.org/amp/russia-jehovah-s-witness-family-award-extremist-putin/28546976.html

Below, you will see pictures of other families who were also awarded in the same day in the same stage. Funny how watchtower fails to mention it. Even funny is the fact the this award started since 2008 and a JW was only awarded recently.

Do you want to see more about the award? See the link below.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/60632

2 Likes

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by rottennaija(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Maximus69:

Please explain how the President of a country gives award to members of a certain group for having the best home training for children and this same President during the same tenure want to punish members of that same group for bad parenting techniques! cheesy

On your other tears about how a president "award to members of a certain group for having the best home training for children and this same President during the same tenure want to punish members of that same group for bad parenting techniques"

Foolish Maximus69, President Putin did not award members (with an 'S') of your religion. He awarded families, only one of happen to be a Jw. Over the past decade, he has been awarding other families for "having the best home training for children".

However, raising children is different from having them grown to maturity that the society is proud of. Among those raised, some children will turn to things the society might not be proud of when they become adult.

You said "This debunked all the accusations of pedophilia, brainwashing or ill treatment they're now trying to level against Jehovah's Witnesses!"

Well Maximus69, it's your opinion and as always, it is worth nothing. WT themselves admits and know they have pedophiles in their mist. They have been to court severally just to defend their poor policies and they have had to settle many of these cases, pay compensations etc.

Below is your governing body member Geoffrey Jackson in court because of pedophiles among the Jws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erWV8YnTFto

Below, you will still see other families honored in the same occasion.

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by achorladey: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
@rottennaija you know English grammar and sentence construction can be funny at times.

President Putin Gives Parenting Award to Jehovah's Witnesses reading it will look as if it is the WHOLE COMMUNITY of JWS in Russia the award was given to grin grin grin. The reason you see Maximus69 saying...

The one given to the Jehovah's Witnesses family was to honour them for having the best technique in child training! This debunked all the accusations of pedophilia, brainwashing or ill treatment they're now trying to level against Jehovah's Witnesses!

The same mouth that said there are SINNERS and IMPERFECTIONS in every religious organization is debunking what cannot be debunked.

Well na grammar. 1 Jw = a Jehovah witness 8. JWs = Jehovah witnesses what did they write Jehovah's witnesses(it will look as if na the whole witness for RUSSIA dey give award grin grin grin

Other parents who got the awards don't have groups for im mind? and the fact they got the awards shows parents raise responsible children well enough outside of Jw org. Equally shows others too have good marriages outside of the org.

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 01, 2020
You love deceit so much! cheesy

The JWs were awarded for the best well behaved children in the society, other families were awarded for several qualities too but that of the well behaved children goes to JW children! wink

The lady trying to defend the mistreatment or JWs in Russia is trying to fabricate what is not by saying JWs often intimidate their members to do what the organization teaches by force, but instead of arresting child abusers, they are now against the same organization that was awarded for the best child training technique! cheesy
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by rottennaija(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:
You love deceit so much! cheesy

The JWs were awarded for the best well behaved children in the society, other families were awarded for several qualities too but that of the well behaved children goes to JW children! wink

The lady trying to defend the mistreatment or JWs in Russia is trying to fabricate what is not by saying JWs often intimidate their members to do what the organization teaches by force, but instead of arresting child abusers, they are now against the same organization that was awarded for the best child training technique! cheesy

What were the other families awarded for? TATIME, can you honestly support this nonsense Maximus69 put up here?

3 Likes

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2020
rottennaija:

What were the other families awarded for? TATIME, can you honestly support this nonsense Maximus69 put up here?

I don't know much about the awards, but one thing is fishy in this.

They can't be persecuting a group as extremists and at the same time giving them awards on a family setting? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by rottennaija(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2020
TATIME:

They can't be persecuting a group as extremists and at the same time giving them awards on a family setting? undecided undecided undecided

grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2020
TATIME:

Jehovah's Witnesses are extremists, they're not fit to live in our society~ Russian government

We have found out that Jehovah's Witnesses have the best parenting techniques ~ Russian government

Haba!
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Jehovah's Witnesses are extremists, they're not fit to live in our society~ Russian government

We have found out that Jehovah's Witnesses have the best parenting techniques ~ Russian government

Haba!

That's really sound strange! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by rottennaija(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Haba!

Maximus69, can you put up where the Russian Government said the above? The source?

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by rottennaija(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
TATIME:

That's really sound strange! embarassed embarassed embarassed

It's strange because both are coming from the mouth of Maximus69. He cannot back up such claims.

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
rottennaija:

Maximus69, can you put up where the Russian Government said the above? The source?

Talking about intelligence my guy, "you are loosing your sanity gradually"
Your post is about why the Russian Government labelled JWs an extremist group. My post shows where the same Russian government awarded the same JWs as having sound parenting techniques.

So in summary we can say

Jehovah's Witnesses are extremists they're not fit to live in our society ~ Russian Government

Jehovah's Witnesses have the best parenting techniques ~ Russian Government
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by rottennaija(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Talking about intelligence my guy, "you are loosing your sanity gradually"
Your post is about why the Russian Government labelled JWs an extremist group. My post shows where the same Russian government awarded the same JWs as having sound parenting techniques.

So in summary we can say

Jehovah's Witnesses are extremists they're not fit to live in our society ~ Russian Government

Jehovah's Witnesses have the best parenting techniques ~ Russian Government

My dear, get a grip on yourself. You can't always spin everything. The award went to at least 7 families not religious groups. A member of the JW groups just happened to be a beneficiary just as a member of others were also beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by achorladey: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
rottennaija:

My dear, get a grip on yourself. You can't always spin everything. The award went to at least 7 families not religious groups. A member of the JW groups just happened to be a beneficiary just as a member of others were also beneficiaries.

SPINNING it as if JWs can't talk or walk, eat, sleep, recreate e.t.c. in RUSSIA. At least the Family that got the award can walk and talk when they got the awards. If Mr Putin deems them as not fit to LIVE IN OUR SOCIETY the command will be to round them up grin grin grin

.....Unfortunately, representatives of this group continue to propagandise non-compliance with the laws of the Russian Federation. We deem this unacceptable.

The above does not look like RUSSIA declares them UNFIT TO LIVE in the SOCIETY grin grin but Mr INTELLIGENCE will spin to mean the OPPOSITE.

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
rottennaija:

I will always sing Jehovah's praise with courage no matter what the enemies of truth say!
Just listen to yourself "a member of an extremist group happens to be a beneficiary of the nations award!"

So that after giving them the award, they began arresting them for what exactly?
Perhaps you don't know that it's now a capital offence in Russia today if you are found to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, do you think it's possible to award a member of the Boko Haram in Nigeria for anything whatsoever?
Well that's what Russia is say about Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by rottennaija(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

I will always sing Jehovah's praise with courage no matter what the enemies of truth say!
Just listen to yourself "a member of an extremist group happens to be a beneficiary of the nations award!"

So that after giving them the award, they began arresting them for what exactly?
Perhaps you don't know that it's now a capital offence in Russia today if you are found to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, do you think it's possible to award a member of the Boko Haram in Nigeria for anything whatsoever?
Well that's what Russia is say about Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

Maximus69, you have many issues but one of them is pride, the other is dishonesty. Still one I have been pointing to your is serious problem with comprehension.

The bolded were never my words but one quoted from the new article. I even shared the links to the all source.

Being a member of Jw is not a capital offense in Russian. You can stop the deception. I know it makes you feel better.

Lastly, when singing praise, just try and make it Jehovah's praise not governing body praise.
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
achorladey:

SPINNING it as if JWs can't talk or walk, eat, sleep, recreate e.t.c. in RUSSIA. At least the Family that got the award can walk and talk when they got the awards. If Mr Putin deems them as not fit to LIVE IN OUR SOCIETY the command will be to round them up grin grin grin

.....Unfortunately, [b]representatives of this group continue to propagandise non-compliance with the laws of the Russian Federation. We deem this unacceptable.[/b]

The above does not look like RUSSIA declares them UNFIT TO LIVE in the SOCIETY grin grin but Mr INTELLIGENCE will spin to mean the OPPOSITE.

Russian law that other countries finds it hard to grasp, why the most peace loving group of people on planet earth can be labeled as extremist making the group equal to ISIS, AL KEDAH, AL SHABAB, BOKO HARAM, TALIBAN and other terrorists groups!cheesy

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
rottennaija:

Maximus69, you have many issues but one of them is pride, the other is dishonesty. Still one I have been pointing to your is serious problem with comprehension.

The bolded were never my words but one quoted from the new article. I even shared the links to the all source.

Being a member of Jw is not a capital offense in Russian. You can stop the deception. I know it makes you feel better.

Lastly, when singing praise, just try and make it Jehovah's praise not governing body praise.

Never mind my guy, right thinking persons can understand that i'm just being dishonest for the sarcasm!

Jehovah's Witnesses an extremist group, anyone who knows about their meeting place should report to the authorities, anyone found with any of their publication should be reported immediately! ~ Russian Government

Russian Authorities are right! ~ rottennaija and achorladey! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Never mind my guy, right thinking persons can understand that i'm just being dishonest for the sarcasm!

Jehovah's Witnesses an extremist group, anyone who knows about their meeting place should report to the authorities, anyone found with any of their publication should be reported immediately! ~ Russian Government

Russian Authorities are right! ~ rottennaija and achorladey! cheesy

I think the problem here is because we are not in Russia to witness the ill-treatment Russian Authorities are giving members of the JWs!
I watched a life video where a man was captured on CTV cameras destroying the equipments in a kingdom hall, another video where JWs were surrounded by fully armed policemen in masks during a meeting, another video where the house of a JW family was burnt by members of other religious groups and many more.
So it's evident that the Russian Authorities aren't saying exactly what really happened, because if we're to be sincere there's no constitution that any human society can make as long as it's within the circumference of normal human laws that Jehovah's Witnesses Organization can be brought to book for any offence!

So i'll implore rottennaija to explain in clear terms what exactly the Russian Government is saying about Jehovah's Witnesses!
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
TATIME:

I think the problem here is because we are not in Russia to witness the ill-treatment Russian Authorities are giving members of the JWs!
I watched a life video where a man was captured on CTV cameras destroying the equipments in a kingdom hall, another video where JWs were surrounded by fully armed policemen in masks during a meeting, another video where the house of a JW family was burnt by members of other religious groups and many more.
So it's evident that the Russian Authorities aren't saying exactly what really happened, because if we're to be sincere there's no constitution that any human society can make as long as it's within the circumference of normal human laws that Jehovah's Witnesses Organization can be brought to book for any offence!

So i'll implore rottennaija to explain in clear terms what exactly the Russian Government is saying about Jehovah's Witnesses!

He has nothing to say than
Jehovah's Witnesses are extremists, so they deserve the treatment Russian Authorities are giving their members PERIOD! cheesy
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by achorladey: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Russian law that other countries finds it hard to grasp, why the most peace loving group of people on planet earth can be labeled as extremist making the group equal to ISIS, AL KEDAH, AL SHABAB, BOKO HARAM, TALIBAN and other terrorists groups!cheesy

Its now Russian law that other countries don't understand. The other countries understand that JWS are not DECLARED UNFIT TO LIVE IN THE SOCIETY.
Re: Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 by achorladey: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
TATIME:

Why can't you ask your brother Maximus69 what exactly Russian Government is saying about JWS. I thought he said they declared you guys UNFIT to LIVE ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believed That People Died And Visit Heaven And Hell / Why I Am No Longer Sure If Hell Fire Exist / I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.