Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] (65833 Views)

Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
whats the point of wearing trousers if you cant jump. must have something wedged between the legs.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Adakintroy2: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Godyke:

That is not an assumption it is a fact. Do you now what it means to misstep when alighting from a typical Lagos Danfo bus? These drivers are mean, rude, impatient and does not care about the safety of their passengers because they are always in a hurry to meet up with whatsoever they are chasing or chasing them. Why is this not so with corporate staff and private buses?

How is it a fact when you assuming. Again were you there?. Go and watch 100 was to die and see the comical way people die.

The narrator said she missteped. Let's go with him. If you are filling the gaps, then you are making assumptions giving You were not there. You may or may not be correct.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Elliot2(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Raysleek:

Don't be intrigued. it's Logical deduction. There was some kind of motion on the bus. The probability of this occurrence is very high.
It is still an assumption but unless you were there. The danfo bus is a raised platform,therefore a misstep when alighting could be fatal,especially when one lands on dangerous surface. It could happen when your clothe or anything one is carrying gets hooked on rough hedges or protruding metals. Death no hard if na ur time.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Enemyofpeace: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Oh my God. Just like that? Death is wicked
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Skmoda360(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
She might still be alive but no paramedics to check and confirm injury level.....there was a country undecided
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Defenderalert(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Omg so.sad. RIP.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Raysleek: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Elliot2:
It is still an assumption but unless you were there. The danfo bus is a raised platform,therefore a misstep when alighting could be fatal,especially when one lands on dangerous surface. It could happen when your clothe or anything one is carrying gets hooked on rough hedges or protruding metals. Death no hard if na ur time.
how many people miss their steps and die when leaving their houses in the morning. From experience a confirm lagosian that takes danfo everyday knows that danfo buses are always in a hurry against the passengers interest.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Temptee101(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
thesicilian:

It always intrigues me when someone makes an assumption and then builds his/her entire case around that assumption. Were you told the bus was still in motion?
One doesnt need to be a professor before making use of his/her common sense

Please, think outside the box next time
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by wonlasewonimi: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
A country where you get bad newsfeed everytime.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by horllyzee: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dis is why dey said if any passenger most to drop at any bus stop make sure d bus as stop for u to cm dwn safely..... RIP sis...
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by ikorodureporta: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hunger sef fit cause this kyne death
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by EdenChuk(f): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Raysleek:
That means the bus was still in some kind of motion. All these danfo buses really need to be oriented and overhauled. NURTW seems to be so powerful that whoever they support in politics wins. God help us
did you get to read the highlight at all before posting this?did you consider the possibility of this news being true that so many things could have led to her death before saying the car was in motion?

RIP to her!
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Annabanner: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by YaksonFCA(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
RIP..... Condolences to his friends and families.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by wakes: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
RIP
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by bluefilm: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Eyaaaa

What a horrible, terrible, painful and nasty way of stepping out of this life.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Godyke(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
horllyzee:
Dis is why dey said if any passenger most to drop at any bus stop make sure d bus as stop for u to cm dwn safely..... RIP sis...

It is like you don't stay or have not been to Lagos. Even if you do, maybe you don't use these buses to move around Lagos. We are saying these drivers are never patient enough with their passengers. They move their vehicles at the very time your are about stepping out of the bus after stopping to drop off passengers. They won't even allow a boarding passenger to sit before speeding off.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Godyke(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Adakintroy2:

How is it a fact when you assuming. Again were you there?. Go and watch 100 was to die and see the comical way people die.

The narrator said she missteped. Let's go with him. If you are filling the gaps, then you are making assumptions giving You were not there. You may or may not be correct.

Mr Lawyer, may we now say it is also an assumption that the lady died from just misstepping. We are not also supposed to agree that she died from it or that she is actually dead since we were not all there. Next time we will all need to be there to see things for ourselves before concluding in other to avoid this assumption of a thing.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Adakintroy2: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Godyke:

Mr Lawyer, may we now say it is also an assumption that the lady died from just misstepping. We are not also supposed to agree that she died from it or that she is actually dead since we were not all there. Next time we will all need to be there to see things for ourselves before concluding in other to avoid this assumption of a thing.

Learn to take correction. There was a eyewithness. He narrated what he saw. Which did not include a bus in motion. You are the one inserting a moving bus and insisting it was so even though you were not there.

You an intellectually timid person. You intellectual puffing is a show of weakness. Assumption which is a probability may have giving you a good percentage chance of being correct. But insistence that your insertion which is a probability should be consider absolute invalidates everything. You might as well admitte yourself as an eyewitness for good measure.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Aladdin1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
God forbid bad thing!! in Jesus name.Amen.How can? i perceive this is the handwork of village people.chai!! diaris God o!
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by grandstar(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Over a decade ago, a man jumped off a moving bus I was in. He didn't jump properly and all I can remember is his body ......

I'm sure he survived it though!
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Raysleek: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
EdenChuk:

did you get to read the highlight at all before posting this?did you consider the possibility of this news being true that so many things could have led to her death before saying the car was in motion?

RIP to her!
All these grammar can be avoided just try to enter danfo for a week
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
akinhanger:
A yet-to-identified lady has died after misstepping with her head hitting the ground while alighting a #Danfo bus, yesterday, in Lagos.

According to Tolulope, an eyewitness, the incident happened at Olowu bus stop, along Mobolaji bank Anthony road, Ikeja. Her family has since come to evacuate her body.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/lady-dies-after-misstepping-while-alighting-from-a-bus-photos.html

She might still be alive
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Awaja(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Imagine giving this lady a hot slap few minutes before now ,you for the answer murder case ,control your temper,
RIP ,what a sad life .
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by OdefaGirl(f): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just like that??
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by CosmicJames(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blackfire:
Are you sure this country is not cursed?

Anything can kill yo
Always remember that everything in Nigeria is trying to kill you
-- A Nairalander
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by Mylovelife: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
uuzba:
I take God beg una, CLAIM your human right.
The Driver MUST STOP before you enter.
The Driver MUST STOP before you come down.

Stop being a psychological slave trying to jump into and out of a moving bus
… Many will FOOLISHLY THINK AND CONVINCE THEMSELVES, "The driver is in a hurry, let me NOT DISTURB OR BOTHER HIM with my special request to STOP.

Please DISTURB HIM VERY WELL.
He must stop the F**** BUS
You are a human being YOU DESERVE RESPECT IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY
Human beings are meant to be treated with dignity.
I am saying exactly what I do.

Any driver that tries to move when I'm standing, receives the heaviest insult and bashing from me. I don't lack insult.

True talk. Yesterday, a lady and a conductor almost fought because she refused to pay him. According to her, she hasn't sat down when the driver moved his bus making her fall on the next passenger and in the process broke her earpiece stereo(not sure of the name} . That thing cost 5k.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by kayalla(f): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
na wa o.
some things are really scary.

RIP
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by decub: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2019
Raysleek:
That means the bus was still in some kind of motion. All these danfo buses really need to be oriented and overhauled. NURTW seems to be so powerful that whoever they support in politics wins. God help us
Maybe not. Similar thing happened to me sometime last year in Egbeda and I learnt from it. I hung my back pack by my right shoulder, held my smart phone with the left hand and another smaller Jivi phone with the right hand so everything I would have defended myself with was occupied. As I was alighting from the bus already packed beside a channel, the guard of my bag hooked on the frame of the bus while I was already half way out and my left leg hooked on the first row passenger seat,.This would have resulted in me falling face down. Between making sacrifices, I had to sacrifice the Jivi phone with my elbow. The phone smashed while I got some little bruises on the palm and some slight dislocation.

I learnt never to hang my bag while entering or alighting from a bus, and not to; at any point in time, occupy my 2 hands.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by DaCharis2016: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2019
And the way the body was engulfed by several onlookers that day, one will think they can help. Even the ambulance and police that came that day all left that they don't pick corpses. O Lord have mercy, as that dead body stayed there for hours before family members finally came and evacuated. So it will lay there forever if there family could not be traced? I wonder the kind of police we have in this country.
Re: Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] by ikelowa(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
This kind of death must have been settled in the spiritual realm. This is not ordinary
Let's be prayerful.
Rip to her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos / Pythons Fight In Australian Woman's Bathroom (Photos) / Snake Inside Bottled Water Pack (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.