Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps (16761 Views)

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo / Edo Assembly Crisis: I’ll Not Issue Fresh Proclamation - Obaseki / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by Mylove55(f): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Reptyle:

Issokay!

Please whenever the House of Reps gives the order for the Police and DSS to seal off the Edo State House of Assembly, feel free to send officers of the "Edo State Armed Forces" or the "Edo State Police Force" to resist them...since we all want to be mad!

Edo is a "sovereign state" my big black butt!!! angry angry angry
and idiotic pigs wil be happy as obaseki wil be creating a state of disorder if obaseki tout engage the law enforcement agent
Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by peeps4u: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
9jatriot:
You guys should stop the comparism of Ambode's situation with Obaseki, the situation is completely different.

Sorry, where in my post did you see me even mention Ambode, let alone comparing Ambode with Obaseki?

Try comprehend my post

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by LLMG: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
APC is not the only party that gives party form.
dumo1:
See this mumu ungrateful obaseki, what happened to Ambode would be child's play compared to what oshiomole would do to you. Abi it's oshiomole that will be the one you will collect party form for your immaginary dream of 2nd term as Edo state Gorvenor. You never see something grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
LLMG:
APC is not the only party that gives party form.
My friend grin are you secretly speculating that he will crossover to the PDP?
Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by Duru009(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wettoid123:

Are u sure.

101%
Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by evansjeff(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
martineverest:
u think Lagos is Edo state?? .....have u noticed that PDP is silent?

any move to remove obaseki will automatically give PDP upper hand..he is likely going to PDP...Edo people HATE oshiomole

Are you high on excreta? Speak for yourself boy, I'm from Edo state and I love oshiomhole.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by martineverest(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
evansjeff:

Are you high on excreta? Speak for yourself boy, I'm from Edo state and I love oshiomhole.
u are an inconsequential Edo man
Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by LLMG: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
May be.
dumo1:

My friend grin are you secretly speculating that he will crossover to the PDP?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by DanniBozz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
dumo1:
See this mumu ungrateful obaseki, what happened to Ambode would be child's play compared to what oshiomole would do to you. Abi it's oshiomole that will be the one you will collect party form for your immaginary dream of 2nd term as Edo state Gorvenor. You never see something grin grin

My guy, Edo state is far different from Lagos State. Oshiomole has really messed up and there is no way he can do anything to Obaseki. Note that Oshiomole is not Bini by tribe and Obaseki is Bini soil. The whole Bini tribe first are backing Obaseki while the rest other tribes are still backing him except maybe Oshiomole's tribe that won't back him and they are just one small tribe one side of Edo state. Before Obaseki would do a thing like this, note that he has the back of the Oba of Benin and many other powerful men like Tony Anenih and others. It will be very hard for Oshiomole to beat that because for his own carelessness and greed.

Also note that Edo state right now is the only south South State with an APC governor and so the doors of PDP are so wide open for him to shift if it comes to the worse and that will eventually give Edo state back to PDP guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by Deadlytruth(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
DanniBozz:

My guy, Edo state is far different from Lagos State. Oshiomole has really messed up and there is no way he can do anything to Obaseki. Note that Oshiomole is not Bini by tribe and Obaseki is Bini soil. The whole Bini tribe first are backing Obaseki while the rest other tribes are still backing him except maybe Oshiomole's tribe that won't back him and they are just one small tribe one side of Edo state. KBefore Obaseki would do a thing like this, note that he has the back of the Oba of Benin and many other powerful men like Tony Anenih and others. It will be very hard for Oshiomole to beat that because for his own carelessness and greed.

Also note that Edo state right now is the only south South State with an APC governor and so the doors of PDP are so wide open for him to shift if it comes to the worse and that will eventually give Edo state back to PDP guaranteed.
You mean Tony Anenih is backing him from the grave?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by chozzy: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
My governor, my governor
Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by Iriruaga100(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
You all should just wait till 2020 na!! One thing is certain, oshiomole is going down. The gang up against him is coming from all side including Delta...
Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by muykem: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
The people that clapping for Obaseki are his enemies. How will involved in such total illegality and think your party will support you? How can you disregard party directive and expect their ticket?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by hisexcellency34: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Edo APC said they are with him. Can't u read?

muykem:
The people that clapping for Obaseki are his enemies. How will involved in such total illegality and think your party will support you? How can you disregard party directive and expect their ticket?
Re: I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps by 9jatriot(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2019
I am sorry, I quoted the wrong guy. I just went to check again and I think it was the post directly under yours.
peeps4u:

Sorry, where in my post did you see me even mention Ambode, let alone comparing Ambode with Obaseki?

Try comprehend my post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos, Rivers Lead As States Domestic Debts Hit N4.1tn / Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) / President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.