Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Was In Primary Four When I Started Fornicating – Ghanaian Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was In Primary Four When I Started Fornicating – Ghanaian Actress (687 Views)

Heavily Endowed Ghanaian Actress Breaks The Internet With Her Bikini Photos / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos / Ghanaian Actress And Producer, Kisa Gbekle Looks Saucy As She Rocks A Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was In Primary Four When I Started Fornicating – Ghanaian Actress by stellapatu: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2019
A few days ago, Ghanaian actress Xandy Kamel, had caused a stir on social media after her revelation that she does not know the father of her three children.

The controversial actress has dismissed claims that she was after fame, adding that she started having sex in primary 4.The actress who appeared on the “After Hours show”, said “…I’m not a desperado because where I started from…I made my name in my hometown way back.

“I was a household name while in secondary school, I was in class four when I started fornicating, oh yes.

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/i-was-in-primary-four-when-i-started-fornicating-ghanaian-actress

Re: I Was In Primary Four When I Started Fornicating – Ghanaian Actress by WorWorBoy: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2019
Yeah, we all know you are a useless farm tool right from birth. What else is new? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Am Not Hearing You - Peruzzi Told Slimcase / . / Full Video Of Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019, Burna Boy, Olamide Live Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.