Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees (48201 Views)

BREAKING: Excellence President Bola Tinubu Sends Ministerial Lists To DSS, EFCC / Senate Names 69 Committees’ Chairmen / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by uselessmod: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80540094:
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari .

A man after God's heart.

Children of hate and perdition, you can start weeping now.....

To you and the mod that ban me, may the blood of every Nigerian that have been spilled since the emergence of this evil government be upon your head and that of your generation. To the useless mod, nobody post inciting comment like this animal am quoting yet you see no wrongs in his posts and when we retaliate he is quick to run to nairaland useless mod so that they can do what they are paid for.

The wicked shall not go unpunished and they evil you celebrate today will consume you in no distant time.

Am ready for you guys ban me again I’ll create another moniker. May the bullet of these terrorist Fulani touch the new bastard that reported me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by Keiyadosh: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Nemesis909:

Is that why you've failed in all your life endeavours?

I'm sure you are at your usual shepe joint now.
he is actually right u know...the whole of Nigeria is not bound on Sharia law...why should an Islamic law graduate be appointed as cjn
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by galadee(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2019
daddytime:
Same ol same..

Nothing breaking about this news...

The breaking news was what happened on the streets of the seat of government yesterday.

my brother
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by queenxey1(f): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2019
Boys dat listen 2 John Legend nd Ed Sheeran can never break ur heart,but u see Marlians and kapachumarimarichupako
Fear them
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by wengerjay(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2019
Show us the list na.
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by Gforce2019: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Rubbish..

Certified failure and jihadist.
Imagine, appointing an Islamic law studies graduate as CJN!!!!

Thunda Faya all Coneheads

I know you are one of the nyamiri crew member. Frustrated elements. There's is sniper bottle around , take a bottle of it and you will be fine.
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by Ugosample(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2019
akdjr:
Someone called me this morning that my name was on the list that I should send my BVN and the last 6digits of my debit card for verification. Scammers I hail ooo.

this made me laugh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2019
He will definitely recycle the ministers from SS and SE. Aside Ngige, Ogbonnaya Onu and Amaechi, every other person down south is kwurupt. undecided
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by chingymingy: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2019
After how many weeks of jamboree? #mtcheeew!!!
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by Thomywah: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2019
I FEAR YOU!Something I did for just #5000(business name),for name search(#500),TIN(2,500).
EsquireD:
One wonders if this should be a 'breaking news' or if the President is actually prepared for governance. This consistent delays can only be interpreted as taking the citizenry and the national economy for granted.

Take your business to the next level, incorporate your business and file your company returns at the CAC at discounted prices. Our efficiency is hinged on a solid experience corporate relations.
Take advantage of this opportunity to register:

- Business Name (#25,000).
- Limited Companies (from #70,000).
- Incorporated Trustees i.e churches, mosques, clubs and associations (from #135,000).
- We also assist you to get your TIN (#20,000)

We deliver your documents within 5 working days to any part of the country. Call/chat us up today on 0807 525 6644 for an amazing customer experience.
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by nurex01(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2019
some people will continue to blame every governments. I don't know what they derive.
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by Ajibel(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2019
Higgies:
Hope Barrister Fashola is not returned biko ??

if he isn't returned, then nobody else deserves to be returned

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by SillyMods: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Rubbish..

Don't worry, frustration kills faster than bullet.
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by Ugosample(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

I know you are one of the nyamiri crew member. Frustrated elements. There's is sniper bottle around , take a bottle of it and you will be fine.

the seed of discord was sown by these criminal elite class in Nigeria
And the masses unfortunately have decided to use it to destroy themselves

Until you Nigerians know that the real struggle is between the cheated masses and the thieving elite
Things will continue to get worse

The elite are happy everytine they see the masses bickering

calling each other nyamuri, ipob, piglet; conehead, Afonja; jihadist, etc

And the masses too are aiding in their own self destruction
shame
only IF the Nigerian people can wake up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by unapologetic147: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Nemesis909:

Is that why you've failed in all your life endeavours?
I'm sure you are at your usual shepe joint now.
cow
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by Higgies(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2019
Ajibel:

if he isn't returned, then nobody else deserves to be returned
I beg to disagree !
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by BizBayo: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2019
42! Kilode. What are they ministering? Baba wetin dey happen gan gan
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by Justiceleague1: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2019
SillyMods:

Don't worry, frustration kills faster than bullet.

Well the mods have been treating your frustrations and bitterness hence your moniker
Sucks 2b U seriously

grin
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by Burger01(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Rubbish..

You don't mean it! This is the most inept president we ever had as a nation angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by spayor(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2019
my village people say nothing I dey do for dis life wey I go fit gather hundred people...abeg today na my birthday help me prove dem wrong...just hit the like button...help a broda..I plan to contest later
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by shineeye1: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Rubbish..

Then Lightening must electrocute all Igbos?
Never mind, the Islamic scholar is bound by nothing but the constitution in the execution of his present office
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by Psoul(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2019
Hope names of dead ppl are not included?
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by Justiceleague1: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees by TheSilicon(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2019
Finally. I hope they are better this time around.

Quality and solid designers uk and American first grade o.k suits for female. Trousers and skirt suits. Without a single blemish. Looks and smell too clean for an o.k. the prices are very cheap.contact 07039016340. It's in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally! Alison-madueke Honours London Police Invitation. / Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures) / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.