Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd (34966 Views)

Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season / Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo / Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Teejayphillip(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
We sef go show Aubamenyag the exit door grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by lordkrato(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Learn how to invest and trade better than "Arsenal" in a one month training session.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ultimate-cryptotrading-masterclass-tickets-64623517681

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Kapeter(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
I pray manchester record sucess with the transfer so we can let off our bag of beans.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by lomprico(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Diegobonito:
Nonsense news, No 1. Man Utd doesn't need a striker.
No 2. Arsenal doesn't need to sell. Arsenal has the best 2 strikers in the whole World. Why would they sell either of them now when we can still sell them next year for better price. Their value can only Increase. Just need a winger and 2 defenders and Arsenal will be competing for the league. Of course with the right selection of players by the coach

man u needs a striker!
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by lomprico(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kapeter:
I pray manchester record sucess with the transfer so we can let off our bag of beans.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Aystarz: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Georgry:
Chelsea are on a transfer ban but we've outspent Assner.... Arsenal fans are gaining weight already, let the premier league begin!!!

With a £40m budget for player purchases, tell me how technically that's not a club under a transfer ban?
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Assurance44: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR A CHEAPER RATE ..BRING YOUR IDEA BUSINESS AND LETS MAKE SOMETHING NICE OUT OF IT (YOUR BUSINESS CAN GO GLOBAL}
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Oro ode.
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by holuphisayor(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
las las arsenal will buy 100players with £10m
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Jimbadly: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Aubameyang the best defender in the history of Arsenal

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Solsix(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
BB9ja007:
Imagin watin person Dey talk. Dis man is working for United
Lol
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by toprealman: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
What happened to Van Persie and Sanchez when they joined ManU from Arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Omorefe1975(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
I eased to be an arsenal fan long ago....They are not ready yet to compete with other top clubs.Mediocrity is their goal...
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by dayveed1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
They always want to buy our valuable players..
Then the players get there and lose form.. Alexis for example..
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by dayveed1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
toprealman:
What happened to Van Persie and Sanchez when they joined ManU from Arsenal?
you dey mind dem
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by DJInfluence: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
if they want another Sanchez in their hands, then good luck to Man U grin grin
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Unrated900(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
So you guys are waiting and begging us to sign your striker so you can use the money for one player to sign 10 players plus zaha

Make una continue dere is god ooooo
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by mbasharon(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Guy ur an IDIOT MTN customer care said its a scam,its not from them Your mother der Bastard U think u will scam me? Hahahahahahahahhahahahah Na naija we dey oo Everybody the shine eye
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by richmind2019(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
jy2kbeyond:
I really don't understand how Manchester United is treating Lukaku. That guy was isolated upfront, still coming back to defend and still got double figure goals during the Mourinho era. He has around 8 goals when Solkjaer joined. He is not as bad as he is painted. Tall, big. strong, good with the head and average with the legs.

I hope Manchester are not relying on one PINKWOOD to supply the goals..Is this not a case of selling your car to purchase a tyre?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
No I don't think greenwood Is the target man,, am very sure ed- Woodward and co have other ideas
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by richmind2019(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
dayveed1:
you dey mind dem
Wake up man, van persie was a successful player at old trafford..... 30 league goals in his first season
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by raphy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Let them sale all the guns and buy a knife nothing concern me #weareliveepool #sixtimeseuropeanchampions in case you forget.

I sleep ,I breath ,I drink ,I eat at Liverpool
#liverpoolislife

Haters gunner hate
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Kenneth10110(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Arsenal sells Auba to Man utd then forever good bye to the club. This club that can't spend so its Zaha you'll sign has replacement ?. Lehmann is saying poo.
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by wunaESQ(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Alexis Sanchez on my mind
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Georgry(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Aystarz:

With a £40m budget for player purchases, tell me how technically that's not a club under a transfer ban?

Lol.... Trust me Arsenal might sign 11 players with that Budget
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by wunaESQ(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
We don’t need him
are u sure?
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by raphy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=mbasharon post=80553592]Guy ur an IDIOT
MTN customer care said its a scam,its not from them
Your mother der
Bastard
U think u will scam me?
Hahahahahahahahhahahahah
Na naija we dey oo
Everybody the shine eye[/quote

What is this one preaching abeg?he must be speaking in tongues .someone help him.
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Aystarz: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Georgry:

Lol.... Trust me Arsenal might sign 11 players with that Budget

#Datshowwedo grin grin
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Barblow(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
But where did the club keep the money they realised from been Europa League finalist? If they truely want to win silverware, they ought to spend BIG and keep their best players
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by wakes: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
wow
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Modarun(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Who is Jens Lehmann to talk about Arsenals affairs? Is Lehmann an Arsenal official? As usual Man United fans are on steriods with anotger stupid transfer lues.
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by tojahh(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
raphy:
Let them sale all the guns and buy a knife nothing concern me #weareliveepool #sixtimeseuropeanchampions in case you forget.

Haters gunner hate

Then Real Madrid that did Back to Back to Back champions league win would be what? Well we know how much English team misses trophy. Make una dance.

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Myself2(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
bluebay:
Foolish talk...

Rotten foolish talk mah sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali In Agbada Constume In Lagos 1964 / Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London / Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.