Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,220 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Is Islamic Religion Is A Violent Religion? Imagine! Bokoharam And Shiite Aga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Islamic Religion Is A Violent Religion? Imagine! Bokoharam And Shiite Aga (408 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Islamic Religion Is A Violent Religion? Imagine! Bokoharam And Shiite Aga by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2019
The Islamic religion is really getting out of hand as majority of them are violent people. They don't care about human's life. How many times have you seen Christian terrorising people and properties? Can't you Muslims fish out the bad elements among you and do them Justice. My grandfather is a Muslim and I've not seen him fighting anyone since his demise. I call Mr President to take necessary measure as Nigeria is gradually heading to anarchy.
Re: Why Is Islamic Religion Is A Violent Religion? Imagine! Bokoharam And Shiite Aga by General0847: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2019
Gbengaolowe32:
The Islamic religion is really getting out of hand as majority of them are violent people. They don't care about human's life. How many times have you seen Christian terrorising people and properties? Can't you Muslims fish out the bad elements among you and do them Justice. My grandfather is a Muslim and I've not seen him fighting anyone since his demise. I call Mr President to take necessary measure as Nigeria is gradually heading to anarchy.

Christianity has killed more people in history than Islam has. I don't take both religions serious anyways but don't come and start spreading hate and ignorance.
Educate yourself.
You are a bigoted idiot.
Re: Why Is Islamic Religion Is A Violent Religion? Imagine! Bokoharam And Shiite Aga by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
General0847:

Christianity has killed more people in history than Islam has. I don't take both religions serious anyways but don't come and start spreading hate and ignorance.
Educate yourself.
You are a bigoted idiot.

I don't argue with Jihad. Bleep off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Islamic Religion Is A Violent Religion? Imagine! Bokoharam And Shiite Aga by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
General0847:

Educate yourself.
You are a bigoted idiot.
You thiz yellobar muslim again?
Re: Why Is Islamic Religion Is A Violent Religion? Imagine! Bokoharam And Shiite Aga by General0847: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Gbengaolowe32:

I don't argue with Jihad. Bleep off
You stupid child fiddler.
Re: Why Is Islamic Religion Is A Violent Religion? Imagine! Bokoharam And Shiite Aga by General0847: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You thiz yellobar muslim again?

See another stupid ethnic bigot.
Return to the cave where you emerged from you stone-aged man

(1) (Reply)

Britain To Help Nigeria Combat Insecurity / World’s Largst Atmospheric Tower Built 4 Dangote Refinery 4 Processing Crude Oil / Five States In Nigeria Now Good For Doing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.