Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday (17190 Views)

Senate Begins Probe Into Oil Subsidy Payments In Buhari’s Government / Ex-CJN Tanko To Get N2.5bn Benefits, Senate Begins Corruption Probe / Constitutional Amendment: Senate Begins Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by tdthad: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
no qualms
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by toprealman: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Take a bow......SMH.
Which way Nigeria? Sunny Okoso asked this question in the 80's......kai!

1 Like

Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by storageboy: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by MLK22555: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Screening them is non of my business, because one thief replaces another thief, no difference angry
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by Aystarz: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
eben1marketer:
Where is Ambode oh! Chai

Where are the portfolios? What's the use of a ministerial list without each minister's respective portfolios?
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by pawesome(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
MisterALEX:
Who else noticed GBEMISOLA SARAKI (Kwara State) Paddi paddi government �
biitch snitched on her brother... You taught it was just because she wanted to OR it was for the sake of the people? She was after what will benefit her... That's the system
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by AmazingELixir: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Senate begins screening abi rubber stamping...Op correct your heading..
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by MicroBox: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
agro171:
Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature
After mentioning USA, no doubt its a scam..
My candid advice to you is quietly remove USA from your list so that it will look a bit real even if its not.
Maybe after Trump administration then you can include USA.

1 Like

Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by Cherrybae(f): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Seen
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by 3434tunde(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Why you still dey Nigeria?
quote author=agro171 post=80558194]Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature[/quote]
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by MicroBox: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ali Pantami (Gombe) please watch out for this man because he is very intelligent, reliable and discipline . I pray they give him key ministry that requires trust.
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by gr8tone: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
IT TOOK BUBU TWO MONTHS TO RECYCLE OLD CARGOS.
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by Alejobs: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by BigIyanga: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80558242:
Let the work begin NOW.
No more time to waste.

A New and better Nigeria we voted for.
A New and better Nigeria we go.

Our most richest period (16 years) as a nation has been eaten and wasted by criminals,
This is the time to rebuild and move forward.

We don't believe in instant magic,
Slow and steady we will get there.

Supporters of criminals and fraud, you can start quoting........5.4.3.2......
Stale.. most of those were part of 16 years.. Akume, Silver, Ngige, Ogbe, Amaechi etal.. btw, in the next 3 yrs, it will be 8yrs of APC in power without much to show for it.. always blaming someone
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by Stillthebest: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
If the so called Fayemi didn't bring even as infinitesimal thing as it could be, to the table, a sane mind would ask what the likes of ogar, akpabio, Gbemi Saraki, alasoadura etc. Would bring To the table... I will not be surprised if alasoadura is made a finance Minister being that he was a finance commisioner in Ondo state...Buhari is the real clueless not Gej. Foolish PDP are not good at opposing at all. They dont have Smart guys.

1 Like

Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by ejemamaka: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by AreaFada2: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Stillthebest:
If the so called Fayemi didn't bring even as infinitesimal thing as it could be, to the table, a sane mind would ask what the likes of ogar, akpabio, Gbemi Saraki, alasoadura etc. Would bring To the table... I will not be surprised if alasoadura is made a finance Minister being that he was a finance commisioner in Ondo state...Buhari is the real clueless not Gej. Foolish PDP are not good at opposing at all. They dont have Smart guys.

I respect OBJ for one thing. The way he unearthed Gems to manage MDAs is wonderful. Only the career politicians like Anenih let him down.

When Buhari leaves office, who's going to have worldwide repuation for performance like Dora Akunyili, NOI, Arumah Otteh, Oby Ezekwelisi, Ribadu and others like Leslye Obiora, Kwakwanso or even El-Rufai?

None! Fashola's reputation remains from his time as Lagos State governor, not his time as a minister so far.
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by Stillthebest: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
AreaFada2:

I respect OBJ for one thing. The way he unearthed Gems to manage MDA is wonderful. Only the career politicians like Anenih let him down.

When Buhari leaves office, who's going to have worldwide repuation for performance like Dora Akunyili, NOI, Arumah Otteh, Oby Zekwelisi, Ribadu and others like Leslye Obiora, Kwakwanso or even El-Rufai?

None! Fashola's reputation remains from his time as Lagos State governor, not his time as a minister so far.

Ngozi, Frank nweke, Charles soludo... The only man in Buhari's Govt doing better is Tunde Fowler. Fashola is a failure in this Govt. I think he performed in Lagos cus he was being checked and the resources in Lagos is too much not to perform.
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by Biritiko: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Aregbe is highly underrated
I swear.
People dont know that he along side the dude from Oyo, and fashola will perform wonders.
Make retain fashola as minister of works.. With aregbe holding the state version.
He didnt pay salary quiet all right.
But osun got developed with the help of aregbe
Correct man
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by eneyoduke(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ensure there all have their NYSC or else grin shocked
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by lexy2014: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80558242:
Let the work begin NOW.
No more time to waste.

A New and better Nigeria we voted for.
A New and better Nigeria we go.

Our most richest period (16 years) as a nation has been eaten and wasted by criminals,
This is the time to rebuild and move forward.

We don't believe in instant magic,
Slow and steady we will get there.

Supporters of criminals and fraud, you can start quoting........5.4.3.2......

I thought Akpabio is being investigated for diverting funds in akwa ibom& his name is on d list. So now we no who d real supporters of criminals & fraud are
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by lexy2014: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Aregbe is highly underrated
I swear.
People dont know that he along side the dude from Oyo, and fashola will perform wonders.
Make retain fashola as minister of works.. With aregbe holding the state version.
He didnt pay salary quiet all right.
But osun got developed with the help of aregbe

Pls what developed in Osun?
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
MicroBox:
Ali Pantami (Gombe) please watch out for this man because he is very intelligent, reliable and discipline . I pray they give him key ministry that requires trust.

Do u expect him to outdo buhari?
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by lexy2014: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
tolakush92:
MANY THANKS TO ALMIGHTY JAGABAN
THE ASHIWAJU OF LAGOS
THE JAGABAN OF THE UNIVERSE

HE PLAYED A GREAT ROLE
NOW HES GOTTA SIT RELAX AND ENJOY
WHILE EVENTS UNFOLD

NEXT LEVEL IS HERE
NEXT LEVEL IS CONFIRMED

How are u a beneficiary of these things u have said about Tinubu?
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 24, 2019
lexy2014:

How are u a beneficiary of these things u have said about Tinubu?

This is politics
I'm An APC proponent
So I don't understand what you mean by that

All I know is Tinubu is the helper of the HELPLESS
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by lexy2014: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2019
tolakush92:

This is politics
I'm An APC proponent
So I don't understand what you mean by that

All I know is Tinubu is the helper of the HELPLESS

Since u say "Tinubu is the helper of the HELPLESS" then it shows u understand what I mean
Re: Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday by GoodofNaija: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Wetin Dem dey screen again

You no go rubber stamp am!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Counters El-rufai, Marketers’ Claims On Payment Of Petrol Subsidy / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. / Nasir El-Rufai Ready To Receive Certificate Of Return (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.