Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House (55340 Views)

I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" / Juliet Mgborukwe: 'I Flaunt My Marriage On Social Media, No Fear’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by dexcira(f): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
We sell secured and affordable lands. Prices from 540k. Check my signature
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by mamajj17(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Africa Mentality sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Timileyin1234(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish. Mosquito brain
God will forgive u

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Soul47(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Inasmuch as I hate to admit it, he made a lot of sense. angry

That's the power of English.

You can go free after killing lots of people or executing a scam of millions with a good lawyer who can twist the language.

That's the beauty of the learned.

2 Likes

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Enemyofpeace: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Timileyin1234:
God will forgive u
amen
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by osaspotorico: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ok
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by lastempero: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Guy u dont need to explain yourself to people, live your life bro.u paid the price
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by GTFO(f): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
if you like show your ASS.. it's none of my gadamn business!!
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Rubyventures: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
It will be nice if you can show off the road to your house in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Soul47:

That's the power of English.

You can go free after killing lots of people or executing a scam of millions with a good lawyer who can twist the language.

That's the beauty of the learned.
Indeed.
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by ajayiopy: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lekzyloaded:
Comedian AY has given the reason why she flaunts his house and cars.

The comedian made this revelation when a follower questioned him for showing off and tried to school him on why billionaires like Dangote and Otedola don’t do same.

AY, while trying to defend himself, mentioned that he is into entertainment and such is needed.

Read his full post:

THE REASON THEM DANGOTE WILL NOT DO IT… First things first, you must always remember that @aycomedian is in the business of entertainment. More so, entertainment on the other hand is any activity which provides a diversion or permits people to amuse themselves in their leisure time, and may also provide fun, enjoyment, and laughter. In other words i can create my own entertainment by spontaneously inventing ideas; or participate actively in any activity you may find entertaining.

If we are going to be honest with ourselves, we should admit that some of us go into show business wanting people to talk about us and wanting everyone to know who we are and the things we can do. But that also does not take away the fact that there are a whole bunch of people who will still not like us. No matter how we try.

Why do you think talents post their works online? Why do people watch The Kardashians even when some believe that they have less talent like AY? Why would some people come out of Big Brother Nigeria and suddenly become relevant? It’s all because In show business you must have something to show before the business would come. Entertaining you and showing you a part of my lifestyle, might surprisingly just be me carrying out my brand ambassadorial duty in the video that went viral.

Do you even know if the builders of my house or sellers of my cars are giving me a percentage for every contact i bring? Abi na crime to promote my wife @Midas_interiors work too?
We are all here to HUSTLE. Always speak for yourself and leave them Dangote out of it. Even DJ Cuppy don dey introduce Otedola enter showbiz by flying to Italy to buy icecream. Lol.

Above all i want to be an inspiration to every young person that wants to get into show business. Hard work, perseverance, and discipline: all the things you need when want to be an Ay.. May God make you BIGGER

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/reason-why-i-show-off-my-cars-and-house-comedian-ay/

YOU ARE EVEN GIVING HOPE FOR PEOPLE WEY DEY HUSTLE
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Akiika: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Beautiful response, he's in to showbiz, he has to promote his brand. Shikena!
Bad bad news will only keep you in perpetual bad mood and negative energy.
You will rather be abusing yourselves over politicians wey no send una.
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by ladykolly(f): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tamasaba:
U show off coz u want to show off. Na everything dey get reason? If at all u have a reason it is to tell us u have arrived
Yes oh, most Nigerians love it, when you give them reasons for everything, even buying of toothbrush.
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by olumalcolm(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
oga it is not my car he is flaunting, na ur car u dey flaunt.
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by eyizlive(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abeg flaunt am o....

If you looking for steady passive income, relate with my siggy
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by omooba969(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rubyventures:
It will be nice if you can show off the road to your house in Nigeria

What are you implying?
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Godyke(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
If you say flaunting only houses and cars as part of your entertainment duties, don't also fail to show us all the dilapidated local primary schools in your village which you have helped to either renovate or rebuild. Don't fail to show us the road to your village, and how many primary health centers have you donated. Show us orphanages you donates to. Show us how you helped put pottable water in your community. How many less privileged is under your scholarship and welfare. How many jobless youth have you empowered to stay out of crime by sponsoring them into one form of trade or the other. We are more interested in the name of your Foundation instead of luxury properties that will soon fade away when you are gone. This is the true definition of success you need to flaunt so you can be an inspiration to other successfull and upcoming successful people.

2 Likes

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
I find myself in a profession where I meet a lot of people, and they ask me “who owns that house? Who owns that boat ? And who are the richest people around here? “After seeing me struggle to provide reasonable answers a couple of times . My Oga said to me, “just tell them that for every popular rich man they know, there are 1000 they don’t know that are 20 times richer but choose to be private.”

Even in entertainment, if you know your stuff, you know it brandishing wealth won’t change anything except if you are in Nigeria where some people worship wealth.
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by jaxxy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
If it’s genuine I don’t see anything wrong showing off what u have for the right reasons tho.
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by blowjohn(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Inasmuch as I hate to admit it, he made a lot of sense. angry

No he didn't.
Do his cars entertain u?
Do his houses entertain u?
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Elriso(f): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Money is good. God please bless the works of my hand
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
AY fuckup as he reply dat person..

HE OWES NO FUCKIING MOTHERFUCKKER NO STUPID EXPLANATION FOR DISPLAYING HIS AMASSED WEALTH AND PROPERTIES.
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by 2eggs1goal: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just for public validation
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by ejemamaka: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by ImaIma1(f): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Today someone said it's people that were poor and became rich that always want to show off that they have arrived.

1 Like

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by naijajobx: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
HHmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility / Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.