Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigcomsat :how To Make Money From It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigcomsat :how To Make Money From It (902 Views)

NigComSat And Cheap Tariffs In ICT And Pay TV Sectors. / Nigcomsat-1r Satellite To Be Launched In December / Nigcomsat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigcomsat :how To Make Money From It by donbomb(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2007
hi landers, nigcomsat will go up on 19th of this month.as a business minded nigerian,
i ve been researching on the opportunity, it will create for nigerians especially graduates
who have chosen to be self employed. i ve thought of so many things like
1 VOIP PHONES ( voice over internet protocol) phones
2 TELEMEDICINE
3 eCOMMERCE
4 IPTV
5 cheaper INTERNET rates
and a host of other stuffs i ve seen on the net. but what i need is advice from some of us
who reside in countries where these stuffs have been in place to know how these stuffs
works in reality and how cheap it is to deploy broadband in such places. Thanks
Re: Nigcomsat :how To Make Money From It by donbomb(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2007
the satellite has been launched today at about 5am . i am seriously expecting replies
Re: Nigcomsat :how To Make Money From It by Larufa(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2007
Congrat IT guys,

I will like to known the type of earth equipment that will be compatable with the Satelite.

I mean type of LNB, BUC, IDU and Disc types (Linear and Cross Polarization), its Orbit .

Is it going to be compatable with our existing equipment --IDirect, Shiron (sky2Net), SkyBlaster, Linkstar e.t.c. specifications?

(1) (Reply)

My Book Into Ebook / If You Do T-shirts Business? / How To Host Your New Website For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.