Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Book Into Ebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Book Into Ebook (902 Views)

Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? / How Do I Convert My Book Into An Ebook / How Can I Get Investors For My Book Pubishing Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Book Into Ebook by akingold(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2007
who know how to package my book into ebook\?
pls enlight me
Re: My Book Into Ebook by utotomi5(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2009
To convert the document you want to convert, after you have installed Primo PDF, click on file, print on the document you want to convert and select the PRIMO PDF printer and click print. The document will be saved as a PDF file once you click print.

You can convert any document that can be printed into a PDF document with PRIMO PDF.

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea / Help: Robbery Incident Shortly After Deposit / AP Battles Access Bank Over $35m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.