Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths (34772 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Flows001(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Godoverevery:
No government can take that for sure .....Even the almighty American have alot people in different black cells without any prosecution......if a man is a threat to nation security he deserves to be locked up forever.
What then happens to the court of Law? If a single president can seat in Abuja and decides who gets locked up or not despite numerous court orders, then there shouldnt be need for a law Court!! Just yesterday, a handful of supposed "repentant" boko haram were released. So the boko haram arent threats to national security abi undecided.....i pity this country,d rule of law has lost its cause in our democratic nation coz of a tyrant is occupying d seat of the presidency
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Did your scholars explain this to all Jihadist?

And why are u open minded on a verse.. I quoted three..
Thank you for your time and efforts

All are faced with problems of blinds followers. I may say yes and no because we have the so called selfishly and greedy followers also.
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Again why the essence of jihad?
To protect the interest of the Muslim from the Non Muslim if peace seized to exist between the two. Before you are a Muslim, at last the prophet live with the non Muslim because peace exist after those series of announced and agreed battle between them
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by ejemamaka: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Again, in that absence of peace, there is an alternative: to migrate to another place to do your worship peacefully.

Taliban, Isis, boko Haram, etc can't be called jihadist: There must be agreement between the two parties to be involved in the battlefield, some individual are exempt from killing such as children. women, those not in the battlefield, no invasion to worship place. etc
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:

We should always go for the fundamental sources of any religious acts before condemning it. We have greedy and selfishly blinds followers. Their actions can't just be regards as part of the religious beliefs
Thanks
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Broh, what took U so long?

If I may ask which translation did U quote this verse from so I will know how to reply U..

Is it from. Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, Sahih International or from others..

And, again I quoted 4 verses why expatriate on one..?

2:191 and 2:194 just prove everything though.. The Quran give all Muslim a go ahead to kill....
A Nigeria who is limited to power supplies.
If you asked, no matter how long it takes, with humility, I will respond
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Hmm.. well, dm me if you want to marry me o jare

ogun go follow u be that
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by NOL2dworld(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shimran:

Thankyou for your efforts and time given

Before, u are a Muslim. To be a good follwer, you have to go for the fundamental sources of law.
Why the essence of jihad. Just to protect Muslim interest if peace seized to exist between Muslim and the non Muslim. Today I don't think it happens.

Assume it happens, there is an alternative, to migrate to another place for your worship
Anyone propagating jihad is a blind, selfishly and a blind follower.
Go for more details from righteous source.

I am open minded to all.
Quote another verse again.
Thank you

We need more people like U in Islam and I think u need to start giving lectures and seminar to fanatic Muslims that believes radical and litteral Islam is the path that leads to terrorist jihad and lets see what will become of U.

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Broh, what took U so long?

If I may ask which translation did U quote this verse from so I will know how to reply U..

Is it from. Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, Sahih International or from others..

And, again I quoted 4 verses why expatriate on one..?

2:191 and 2:194 just prove everything though.. The Quran give all Muslim a go ahead to kill....
Again great. It is correct. One this with this miracle book, all over the world, the main Text never differs uncompared to the Bible with full of contractions of same publisher
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:

We need more people like U in Islam and I think u need to start giving lectures and seminar to fanatic Muslims that believes radical and litteral Islam is the path that leads to terrorist jihad and lets see what will become of U.

Thanks. Off now till later
Bear with my inconveniences and incompetence
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by NOL2dworld(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shimran:

Again great. It is correct. One this with this miracle book, all over the world, the main Text never differs uncompared to the Bible with full of contractions of same publisher

Miracle book, which one.. The Quran?? Lol. Stop this please.. The book that advise u to beat up your wife.. Quran 4:34.

The book that commanded his followers to violently subjugate the entire world :---> Quran 9:29

The book that Allowed his followers to rape their female captives :---> Quran 70:22-30. Quran 23:5-6

The book that give is followers a go ahead to kill... Quran 8: 12- 17 --- I will cast terror unto the disbelieve.

Stop making yourself happy..

As the Bible is full of contradiction as U claim.. All it teaches is Love.. Spot the difference.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Babaheekmat: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

ogun go follow u be that

What's this one saying
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by NOL2dworld(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shimran:

We should always go for the fundamental sources of any religious acts before condemning it. We have greedy and selfishly blinds followers. Their actions can't just be regards as part of the religious beliefs
Thanks

With every response u just keep shotting yourself in the foot..

Okay, Lets go to the fundamental source of Islam..
Muhammad.

Muhammad SAW.. We all know he founded Islam and Islam started through him..

Did U know All he teaches is violent and killings, I will give U prove.

Did U know.. He Ordered his followers to execute anyone who leave his religion :----> Sahih Bukhari 6878, 6922.

Did U know... He Support his religion by robbing people for good and treasure..
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:541
Sahih Bukhari 4:53:351

Bind Abu Aziz tight, for his mother is rich and she may ransom him for a great deal of money.
Sanan ibn Ishaq 309
Sanan ibn Ishaq 312-313

Tortured Kinana for his treasure :---> Sunan Ibn Ishaq 515.

Did U know.. He Assassinated people for criticizing his religion :----> Ibn Ishaq 675-676

I can keep going on and on... About the awful life of Muhammad.. He got to a point he wanted to commit suicide because he was tried of life and demon possessed.. Ibn Ishaq 106, Sahih Bukhari 6982.

Just believe Islam is rubbish..

Like I said, I was born a Muslim and rised by a Imam dad. So if U talking about Islam not where I am...

1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Such a Shame..

What a waste..

Everything Islam get involved with leads to death..

Don't argue its just the fact..

What is this Idiot saying?
What has Islam got to do with they death?
Used your brain for once na.
I dont reply cowards. So dont quote me.
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by NOL2dworld(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dgr8hassiE:

What is this Idiot saying?
What has Islam got to do with they death?
Used your brain for once na.
I dont reply cowards. So dont quote me.

Sure, I don't quote fools and illiterate who don't reason
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by mulero23: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Godoverevery: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Flows001:
What then happens to the court of Law? If a single president can seat in Abuja and decides who gets locked up or not despite numerous court orders, then there shouldnt be need for a law Court!! Just yesterday, a handful of supposed "repentant" boko haram were released. So the boko haram arent threats to national security abi undecided.....i pity this country,d rule of law has lost its cause in our democratic nation coz of a tyrant is occupying d seat of the presidency
I guess all USA president after 9/11 are all tyrant then....cos it well known fact they locked up 1000 of people who are threat to there national without prosecution.
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Awaja(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
President Buhari’s hard approach towards issues favors the country few moments and deters us more often than not .
Release alzazaki and save the nation from this over-ripped doomsday .
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Babaheekmat:

What's this one saying

naso them de take marry for ur place ni?
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Babaheekmat: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

naso them de take marry for ur place ni?

Wetin concern you gaan..

Na you i post for ni abi bawo

Abi kini problem e gaan

Bi won se ma n payin danu niyen fa..

Oro ti o kan yi le ma ma dasi
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Babaheekmat: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Muhammad.

Did U know.. He Ordered his followers to execute anyone who leave his religion :----> Sahih Bukhari 6878, 6922.

Bind Abu Aziz tight, for his mother is rich and she may ransom him for a great deal of money.
Sanan ibn Ishaq 309
Sanan ibn Ishaq 312-313

Did U know.. He Assassinated people for criticizing his religion :----> Ibn Ishaq 675-676

I can keep going on and on... About the awful life of Muhammad.. He got to a point he wanted to commit suicide because he was tried of life and demon possessed.. Ibn Ishaq 106, Sahih Bukhari 6982.

Like I said, I was born a Muslim and rised by a Imam dad. So if U talking about Islam not where I am...

Your dad is a sufi not a Muslim..

No wonder you know absolutely nothing about Islam
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Bestbeelieve: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Thats all he does. Mr Olodo reactant president!! You order live bullets to be used at unarmed citizens then you react!

Change can only come when the people are ready Eg Algeria Sudan Tunisia et al. For now Nigerians are managing/enjoying their suffering (They've known nothing better so the suffering is normal)
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Timatayo1: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Olori buruku some body boye e laro losan koniye e lojo ati sun amin
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Adeyeye09(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Make this people shut up abeg....they release press statement upon statement with no result.
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by ddeola: 3:59am On Jul 24, 2019
BAD GOVERNMENT ! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
NOL2dworld:

I know U all hate the truth..

Fu*k off, when people don't understand something, they behave like an animals, like you...
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Muhammad.

Sanan ibn Ishaq 309
Sanan ibn Ishaq 312-313

Mr raised by Imam. A raised by Imam is also IMAM ! Nice to share your experiences & knowledge with me.

Mr NOL2dworld: Every blessing moment of my prayer, I do asks God to show me my mistake so that I can change. My I cont to shoot my foot & may you cont to bring me to the light so that I can change. Amen!

NB: I'm limited to so many factors of which are power supply & life activities! It takes time to reply you back. Keeps on revealing ur experiences....
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Miracle book, which one.. The Quran?? Lol. Stop this please.. The book that advise u to beat up your wife.. Quran 4:34.

The book that commanded his followers to violently subjugate the entire world :---> Quran 9:29

The book that Allowed his followers to rape their female captives :---> Quran 70:22-30. Quran 23:5-6

The book that give is followers a go ahead to kill... Quran 8: 12- 17 --- I will cast terror unto the disbelieve.

As the Bible is full of contradiction as U claim.. All it teaches is Love.. Spot the difference.
Miraculousness of the Qur'an: Due to it's exceptionality, it's literature can't copied/altered, brings facts. The entire World were dared to come/alter with single verse, but unable and can never. Originated from a man who can neither write nor read

Content of the Qur'an: It has constitutional features, sources of informations and historical data, etc.

Constitutional features: We have that of rewards for deeds, punishment for deeds, rules regarding any acts,etc

Punishment for deeds: U have not listed all of the verses. Conti....
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Again
For your quoted verses above, u are imam, u hv go against the rules: Why, when, to whom it is referring to ? How did the prophet, his companion and scholars explained and relates the verses? Verses that comes before and after those verses, are they inter-related?
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Muhammad.

Sanan ibn Ishaq 309
Sanan ibn Ishaq 312-313

Regarding Muhammad, Peace be Upon him: MUH'D and his companion unintended make world no 1 and 52 most influential person.

From the 100, a Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History
by Michael H. Hart. He said

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and SECULAR Level"
Then,look at the technology

With such power Muh'd has, he was sent out of his birthplace, stonned, leading to the removal of his teeth and injury. Why the essence of his power? He will awake with nothing to cook in his house

For his Hadith: apply the above rule as regarded to the Qur'an. More go for authentication of ibn Ishaq.

Fact: Wallahi, Billahi, Tallahi (WTB from Arabic, no need to explain, you a raised by Imam), if to say the prophet even by mistake, order the rape, robbing, torturing of people as you have quoted, I will follow revert from Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Kogi PDP Governorship Flag Off / Reno Omokri Clash With Tinubu Supporters In London (video) / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.