Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths (34771 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by iammo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
undecided

This country sef
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by AFONJACOW(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Baba Ruga the reactor keep reacting
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Are you sure he is really mourning, na for facebook dem for dey mourn?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Couponchecker:
Are you sure he is really mourning, na for facebook dem for dey mourn?
electronic mourning

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Stan4gold(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
What a waste of life..God is watching
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by NnwachukuOkike: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Which buhari wrote this nonsense condolence?

What if Shiite are the true indigenous people of Hausa rejecting Fulani jihadist ideology?

SayNoToFulaniterrorist.

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Jabioro: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Such a Shame..

What a waste..

Everything Islam get involved with leads to death..

Don't argue its just the fact..
I have said no it several time here and beyond, people tend to see me as Islam antagonist..the name self dey pain me for body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by hollywater: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na dem dem ,next thread please.
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by etrouble: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Such a Shame..

What a waste..

6 million Jews were killed by Nazis not Muslims. Jesus was killed by Jews not Muslims. Your grandfather was exported as a commodity to work in American farms while chained, this was done by Christians not Muslims. Even your stupidity was cause by Christians not Muslims.
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Enemyofpeace: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
You are the cause of their death. Their blood is on your head
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by blesskewe(f): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na only react he go day react

No action
Am not a bad person but I think if this Shit happens to his family he will feel the pain
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Levant: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Citizenshelm:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2064422613852870&id=1452287068399764

He sent police to use live ammunition on unarmed protesters. The police stray bullets killed one of their own officers from the back of his head and a reporter. He is mourning these two people. Are the unarmed protesters shot not worthy of sympathizing with their families. Are they not humans and Nigerians? Oh well...he already buried them in mass graves in Zaria. So no surprise. ICC is loading for Saint Bubu. There was no violent protest by the IMN. Police attacked a protest demanding the unlawful detention of a cleric. That's the fact. The bloodsucker is trying to paint a humane picture of himself while killing innocent protesters. He is killing the children of others. Godless man.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Aladdin1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
see this foolish old fool.so the IMN members that died are not nigerians neither are they humanbeings?
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by bigjohn100(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
noobody:
President Buhari adds that perpetrators of the mayhem will not go unpunished,

Ths punchline,i don dey read for the past 4 years,seems more like a copy and paste tin,

Brother u dy speak my mind jaree. Na who b d perpetrators?Federal government abi unharmed protesters
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Mogajunior(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abdul05:
I"m deeply saddened by the news of her death..If not because of Nysc she won't be there habi.she wasn't fortunate enough to be in the right place at right time.
The deceased is a young man and not a lady.Really A sad moment for the family. may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by NOL2dworld(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
etrouble:

6 million Jews were killed by Nazis not Muslims. Jesus was killed by Jews not Muslims. Your grandfather was exported as a commodity to work in American farms while chained, this was done by Christians not Muslims. Even your stupidity was cause by Christians not Muslims.

Oro lo fe gbo.. And U go hear am..

Calculate all the killing and let see the total.. Below is the number of people Islam has killed around the world...

And I'm not surprised.. Muhammad base his teaching on killing and the religion embrace it.

The only language Islam understand is violent.. Quran 9:29

Quran 2:191 --- kill them wherever u found them.
Quran 8: 12- 17 --- I will cast terror unto the disbelieve.

The only religion that kills just because u criticized them.. Ibn Ishaq 675-676..

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by F2st5s: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Such a Shame..

What a waste..

Truth do not need arguments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Calculate all the killing and let see the total.. Below is the number of people Islam has killed around the world...

And I'm not surprised.. Muhammad base his teaching on killing and the religion embrace it.

The only religion that kills just because u criticized them.. Ibn Ishaq 675-676..
Good day, half truth is the greatest and original lies: Yes, all what you quoted is found in the Qur'an, but you have abandoned information that comes before or follows just for selfishness
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Such a Shame..

What a waste..

Truth be told: if just because of this present generation Muslim, Islam would been extincted: a God 's promise, He will protect it Himself.
Americans alone can wipe out Islam. To date a task that can NEVER be done. Just kill your self.
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by decub: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abdul05:
Na man o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by NOL2dworld(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shimran:

Good day, half truth is the greatest and original lies: Yes, all what you quoted is found in the Qur'an, but you have abandoned information that comes before or follows just for selfishness

Which one is Half truth and original lies ? A Fact is a fact.

If U need more fact though, I will be glad to share with U. I was born a Muslim and rised by a Imam, I understand the Quran to all length... If U want me too I will write all explanation in Arabic.. But the fact still remain and I still repeat it the Islam religion is base and established on Violent..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Which one is Half truth and original lies ? A Fact is a fact.

If U need more fact though, I will be glad to share with U. I was born a Muslim and rised by a Imam, I understand the Quran to all length... If U want me too I will write all explanation in Arabic.. But the fact still remain and I still repeat it the Islam religion is base and established on Violent..
Appreciate your efforts. But we should be open minded.

Qur'an 9, verse 29
The verse 9:29 is a command to fight the Byzantine Romans and other hostile powers who were planning an invasion against the Muslims in Arabia. In context, it is a distinct response to aggression, in particular the assassination of one of the Prophet’s ambassadors.
Allah said:Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not acknowledge the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture, until they give the tribute willingly while they are humbled.

On the surface, this appears to be an open-ended command to fight non-Muslims until they are conquered. However, a fundamental principle of Quranic exegesis (tafseer ) is that the verses must be understood in the context in which they were revealed (asbab an-nuzul ) and in conjunction with other verses delineating the rules of warfar!

comments, I should then move on
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Such a Shame..
What a waste..
Says you, islamophobia!
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by NOL2dworld(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
MBcloud:
Says you, islamophobia!

I know U all hate the truth..
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by NOL2dworld(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shimran:

Appreciate your efforts. But we should be open minded.

Qur'an 9, verse 29
The verse 9:29 is a command to fight the Byzantine Romans and other hostile powers who were planning an invasion against the Muslims in Arabia. In context, it is a distinct response to aggression, in particular the assassination of one of the Prophet’s ambassadors.
Allah said:Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not acknowledge the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture, until they give the tribute willingly while they are humbled.

On the surface, this appears to be an open-ended command to fight non-Muslims until they are conquered. However, a fundamental principle of Quranic exegesis (tafseer ) is that the verses must be understood in the context in which they were revealed (asbab an-nuzul ) and in conjunction with other verses delineating the rules of warfar!

comments, I should then move on

Did your scholars explain this to all Jihadist?

And why are u open minded on a verse.. I quoted three..
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Qur'an 2, verse 190-194

2.190. Fight against those who fight against you in the way of Allah, but do not transgress, for Allah does not love transgressors.

2.191. Kill them whenever you confront them and drive them out from where they drove you out. (For though killing is sinful) wrongful persecution is even worse than killing. Do not fight against them near the Holy Mosque unless they fight against you; but if they fight against you kill them, for that is the reward of such unbelievers.

2.192. Then if they desist, know well that Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Compassionate.
2.193. Keep on fighting against them until mischief ends and the way prescribed by Allah prevails. But if they desist, then know that hostility is only against the wrong-doers.

2.194. The sacred month for the sacred month; sanctities should be respected alike ( by all concerned). Thus, if someone has attacked you, attack him just as he attacked you, and fear Allah and remain conscious that Allah is with those who guard against violating the bounds set by Him

If I found these verses the way you have quoted them in the Qur'an without further information, I will follow you to Christianity without delay.
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by ymstar(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shimran:

Qur'an 2, verse 190-194

2.190. Fight against those who fight against you in the way of Allah, but do not transgress, for Allah does not love transgressors.

2.191. Kill them whenever you confront them and drive them out from where they drove you out. (For though killing is sinful) wrongful persecution is even worse than killing. Do not fight against them near the Holy Mosque unless they fight against you; but if they fight against you kill them, for that is the reward of such unbelievers.

2.192. Then if they desist, know well that Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Compassionate.
2.193. Keep on fighting against them until mischief ends and the way prescribed by Allah prevails. But if they desist, then know that hostility is only against the wrong-doers.

2.194. The sacred month for the sacred month; sanctities should be respected alike ( by all concerned). Thus, if someone has attacked you, attack him just as he attacked you, and fear Allah and remain conscious that Allah is with those who guard against violating the bounds set by Him

If I found these verses the way you have quoted them in the Qur'an without further information, I will follow you to Christianity without delay.
kiss kiss
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by Shimran(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Did your scholars explain this to all Jihadist?

And why are u open minded on a verse.. I quoted three..
Thankyou for your efforts and time given

Before, u are a Muslim. To be a good follwer, you have to go for the fundamental sources of law.
Why the essence of jihad. Just to protect Muslim interest if peace seized to exist between Muslim and the non Muslim. Today I don't think it happens.
Assume it happens, there is an alternative, to migrate to another place for your worship
Anyone propagating jihad is a blind, selfishly and a blind follower.
Go for more details from righteous source.

I am open minded to all.
Quote another verse again.
Thank you
Re: Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths by NOL2dworld(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shimran:

Qur'an 2, verse 190-194

Broh, what took U so long?

If I may ask which translation did U quote this verse from so I will know how to reply U..

Is it from. Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, Sahih International or from others..

And, again I quoted 4 verses why expatriate on one..?

2:191 and 2:194 just prove everything though.. The Quran give all Muslim a go ahead to kill....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) / Reno Omokri Clash With Tinubu Supporters In London (video) / Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.