Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut (71703 Views)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by dochenaj: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kachikwu didn't make the list. Next level indeed it is.

I laugh in Swahili.
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by wonder233: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Why did OP mention Usani twice? The man only missed the list once!
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by Quorax: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Honor10:
I am happy Aregbesola make the list, people do underate the guy, the guy did wonders in infrastructure in Osun state, not paying of salary spoil his works, Buhari should just make him ministers of works, that 3 portfolios is too much for Fashola last time.

More than 10 of the people in the list are Jagaban boys.

Tinubu, Tinubu, u are a leader. It is enough being a God- father, throw your weight behind Osibanjo or Fashola for 2023

I will go with Osinbajo. Despite the situation in the country and the way he has been attacked due to buharis style of leadership, he had a little time to prove he will deliver if given chance for that, I have faith in him.

1 Like

Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by edo3(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
MudRaker:

Go and check well.

He wasn't COAS but head of Guards Brigade.

He was the one that ordered that airport lights and street lights on the highway route to Aso Rock be shutdown when Yar'adua was being transported from the airport in an ambulance.

Only Guards Brigade and DSS are responsible for the President's personal protection and security.

A simple Google search or Wikipedia page of Dambazzua should make this clear.
This man why u dey argue blindly na? He was COAS under yaradua and goodluck retained him for a number of years before retirement..
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by harbarzzy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dial *737*0*2964# to open an instant account with Gtbank and enjoy our quick credit facilities @ just 1.75%..SIMPLE BANKING 737!
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by udy4real(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
How come one of the most Intelligent guys in the cabinet did not make it back? �
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by maigemuu: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Even lalasticlala and seun osewa no make the list, yet some nairalanders dey wonder why my name no dey?
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by Mummymahdi(f): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
rummmy:
Audu ogbe and Danbazua absence gives me joy. But I know they will be ambassadors

Some 1 should tell laiMohd name dey here am d1 that didnt see it,,,,, God will punish buhari for not replacing Lai
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by Dalby(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
pressmanng:
Ministerial List: Here we take a look at ex-ministers who served in President Muhammadu Buhari‘s first term but failed to make the list for the second term.

1. Solomon Dalung
2. Audu Ogbeh
3. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu
4. Udoma Udo Udoma
5. Abdulrahman Dambazzau
6. Aisha Abubakar
7. Usani Uguru Usani
8. Mansur Dan-Ali
9. Adebayo Shittu
10. Okechukwu Enelamah
11. Heineken Lokpobori
12. Stephen Ocheni
13. Hajiya Khadija Bukar Ibrahim
14. Usman Jubril
15. Amina Mohammed
16.Ibrahim Usman Jibril
17.Cladius Omoleye Dramola
18.Anthony Onwuka
19.Isaac Adewole
20.Abubakar Bawa Bwari
21.Pastor Usani Uguru

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/ex-ministers-who-didnt-make-president.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Na only 1, 3 and 4 l know there. You mean the rest people were in the last government?
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by SUMMIE23(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
what of Malami
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by daddytime(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
KingsleyBuubba:

He's the worst thing that has happened to FCT people.

The has succeeded in making the FCT and its environs depressing.
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by timota(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
GSA01:

Dambazzau was the chief of army staff during Yaradua not head of Guards Brigade.
shehu yaradua not umaru yaradua
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by gabsmilez(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
pressmanng:
Ministerial List: Here we take a look at ex-ministers who served in President Muhammadu Buhari‘s first term but failed to make the list for the second term.

1. Solomon Dalung
2. Audu Ogbeh
3. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu
4. Udoma Udo Udoma
5. Abdulrahman Dambazzau
6. Aisha Abubakar
7. Usani Uguru Usani
8. Mansur Dan-Ali
9. Adebayo Shittu
10. Okechukwu Enelamah
11. Heineken Lokpobori
12. Stephen Ocheni
14. Usman Jubril
15. Amina Mohammed
16.Ibrahim Usman Jibril
18.Anthony Onwuka
19.Isaac Adewole
20.Abubakar Bawa Bwari
21.Pastor Usani Uguru

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/ex-ministers-who-didnt-make-president.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
11. Heineken Lokpobori this name sounds like a beer abeg sombody shout haleluya
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
buh why did Buhari mother gave birth to him in this world? ... ehh!!.. she would have listened to her husband and aborted the buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by ahmloks(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Amina Mohammed is now at the UN while Ibrahim Usman Jibril is now the emir of Nasarawa. They left the cabinet before the elections

1 Like

Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by Temptee101(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
What is Amina doing there mumu

She had a better offer and resigned
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by IprintMONEY: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
keep recycling the looters
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by MzObidi: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
It’s funny how one of the most intelligent minister (Kachukwu) did not come back...
Next level!!!! I Hail thee!

1 Like

Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by Gforce2019: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
rummmy:
Audu ogbe and Danbazua absence gives me joy. But I know they will be ambassadors

You are happy because they replaced them with your papa and mama. Eediot . Stay on nairaland make you dey type rubbish. You go soon see.
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by naijajobx: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by Drabrah(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
OP, wot's d diff btw No 7 & No 21?
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by glowingflame7: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
martineverest:
kachukwu was awesome

Awesome at promise and fail abi? He had very sweet mouth but little output. But it's Akwa Ibom that has small problem. If Akpabio wins in court and goes to Senate, it means no minister from Akwa Ibom. Akpabio is a performer though, it's preferable to have him as a minister.
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by oneman2k7: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
I am happy the minister of doctors did not make the list
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by swaggprofessor(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
pressmanng:

1. Solomon Dalung
2. Audu Ogbeh
3. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu
4. Udoma Udo Udoma
5. Abdulrahman Dambazzau
6. Aisha Abubakar
7. Usani Uguru Usani
8. Mansur Dan-Ali
9. Adebayo Shittu
10. Okechukwu Enelamah
11. Heineken Lokpobori
12. Stephen Ocheni
14. Usman Jubril
15. Amina Mohammed
16.Ibrahim Usman Jibril
18.Anthony Onwuka
19.Isaac Adewole
20.Abubakar Bawa Bwari
21.Pastor Usani Uguru

Lalasticlala
Nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing Dalung's being ousted i mean how in the world did that dumb ass made it to the ministerial list in the first place??
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by rummmy: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

You are happy because they replaced them with your papa and mama. Eediot . Stay on nairaland make you dey type rubbish. You go soon see.
herdsman spotted. He is in severe pains because his lord and saviour was replaced with his ancestors
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by Gforce2019: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
rummmy:
herdsman spotted. He is in severe pains because his lord and saviour was replaced with his ancestors

Products of osho-free. You better go do another osho-free for guy.

Aaye o Ni da. Omo iranu . Omo iran-ki-iran .Omo olosho
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by omohlexy: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Osagie Ehanire made it olodo. Number 14 on the list
why bother bro? He is high on trams. The OP even repeated usani's name twice. What a cow!
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kachikwu that rat about the fraud going on in NNPC? Not sure why anyone expected him back

Know this, Buhari is the grandfather of corruption!
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by shugabasbn: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Thank God number 19 on the list is there and Malami not suppose to be on the miniterial
Re: Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut by Mapoka: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
oneman2k7:
I am happy the minister of doctors did not make the list

Ngige is a medical doctor.
He might still become the minister of health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." / #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.