Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja (43237 Views)

We Can’t Walk Freely Again — Police / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army / Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Abeymills(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Next level tins grin

2 Likes

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Alejobs: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by allstarfestus: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
I tire for the country .... we have a president that has refuse to obey the rule of law ...law that made it possible for him to become president and everyone is keeping quite ...both in the country and internationally ...., the one that pain me most was that this morning on sunrise day .... moupe ask mr femi adesina.., that called himself a Christian rather speak the truth he douged the question .... , even pdp ... are fight for the pocket ...forgetting that if it happen to one person today it will happen to another tomorrow , later to groups to student . Like we have seen in the past to judiary, to student ... ,let every one con

2 Likes

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Godwin2am(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
BUHARI HAS SOLD NIGERIA TO THE ARABIC NATIONS 'SUNNIS. HE TAKE ORDER FROM THEM. WHY DO YOU THINK HE WAS TRAVELLING UPANDAN THEN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by seborrhic: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
kaziblake:
This is really getting out of hand...Buhari needs to act fast now
Sorry,but I hate this kind of talk to my bones.
When will u people realize it's not that Buhari is not acting fast or his acting slow.
The man simply doesn't have the capacity or the intellectual ability to act in any meaningful way.
He lacks capacity,simple.
Give Buhari 4 terms,he would still remain incompetent.His is an innate lack of capacity arising from a innate low IQ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Walexybobo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Buhary should tell us what transpired between him and zakzaky in the past that made him turn a deaf hear to court rulling that grant bail to that man but adamant holding zakzaky hostage since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by blackmantis: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Anywhere these people gather now, all business and commercial activities in the whole area is locked down and despite everything they say they will still continue
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Houseofglam7:
shocked
wetin you see wey your eyes wan fall for ground? Him cucumber too big for you ni?
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Levant: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Walexybobo:
Buhary should tell us what transpired between him and zakzaky in the past that made him turn a deaf hear to court rulling that grant bail to that man but adamant holding zakzaky hostage since 2015.

Its very simple. Buhari is a megalomaniac. He is jealous that Zakzaky pulls more crowds in the north than he does. You should view videos on youtube of "Ashura jn Zaria" and see how millions of Shiites come out from all across the country to hear Zakzaky deliver his sermon. And this Zakzaky has diehard followers.

Buhari is also Sunni. And he listens to the Sunni extremist Wahhabi Saudis, whose job is to behead Shiite protesters and persecute them.

3 Likes

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
blackmantis:
Anywhere these people gather now, all business and commercial activities in the whole area is locked down and despite everything they say they will still continue
says who?Na now business dey boom for here, I dey there now dey sell bread, gala and minerals to them. A bottle of coke I dey sell am to them for 200 naira while gala na 100 naira. Make the protest no end o. I must make my billions this year

4 Likes

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Babaheekmat: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kill them all
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
cool
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Levant: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Kill them all

Wahhabi terrorist. By the time they take up arms, you can't stand them. We have seen how the Shi'ites crushed you Wahhabi terrorists (ISIS, alqaeda and co) in Syria and Iraq and how they're giving a tough time to the Saudis in Yemen. Don't bring your sectarian war to Nigeria. We Christians in the military and government are not ready to die for your sectarian war.

3 Likes

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by CodeTemplar: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80559322:
A drastic measure desire a DRASTIC Solution.
This terrorists wings must be clipped NOW!
Daddy, the time to teach these guys a lesson is NOW!
see am. obey court orders.

1 Like

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by kayusely70(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Their leader should be released on health grounds, before they cause havoc to the polity
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Daboomb: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
iammo:
cool

I love this shiiite people, unlike lamidi kanu and his band of coward online noise makers

sharrap dea and stop spewing nonsense!
if they shoot you or your sister now, you will be saying another thing.

3 Likes

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Babaheekmat: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Levant:

Wahhabi terrorist. By the time they take up arms, you can't stand them. We have seen how the Shi'ites crushed you Wahhabi terrorists (ISIS, alqaeda and co) in Syria and Iraq and how they're giving a tough time to the Saudis in Yemen. Don't bring your sectarian war to Nigeria. We Christians in the military and government are not ready to die for your sectarian war.

Laughing..

Shia tagging their filthy aqeedah to sunni..

Laughing
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Mandesz:
education is very important. how can I die cos of anybody? not possible! not even my wife nor children. when an average Hausa man hear a gunshot, he runs to that direction. when an Ibo or afonja hear a gunshot, they run for their lives.
Thats the spirit of bn radicalized through a strong ideology, what makes Boko Haram powerful is because their leader was able to radicalize them through the same method. Ideology is very bad if bn taught/shared by a group whose mission is to perpetrate evil just to achieve their selfish interest.
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Walexybobo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
God bless u for that insight brother.
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by executive12: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
saaron:
What we are see is nothing but religious war and PERSECUTION against Shia in Nigeria. To sum it all up, Buhari's illegitimate govt is using state resources to carry out proxy religious war against Shia.
Now the question begging for answers is; Is Nigeria a Sunni-Islamic State? Who give Buhari the audacity to use state resources to stiffle Nigerian Shiites? Is Nigerian constitution a Sunni document?

If Nigeria decents into total anarchy, Buhari should be held responsible for allowing Saudi Arabia use his empty brain to fight a proxy religious war on Shiites.
The stupidity of this govt's persecution against shiites has made Nigeria appear like a Sunni Islamic country like Afghanistan before the International community when ever it is featured in the News.

NOTE; All these violence is a deliberate act by this demon led govt to proscribe IMN.

Meanwhile, fulani terrorist herders that slaughtered thousands of lives are being rewarded with Ruga and brand new Radio stations.
Useless govt.

Very useless government. You can say it again.

1 Like

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by respect80(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin I stand with IMN

And you are here online while they are out there protesting

You should rather stand with nairaland or your phone perhaps cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by bmos(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Quontinu. You will stand tire
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by executive12: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
cpu2006:

ur head is not correct

Really? What is wrong with his head?
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by ejemamaka: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Daboomb: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
says who?Na now business dey boom for here, I dey there now dey sell bread, gala and minerals to them. A bottle of coke I dey sell am to them for 200 naira while gala na 100 naira. Make the protest no end o. I must make my billions this year

From your comments in the past, l knew you are an illiterate "Galla Seller".
Now you have confirmed my suspicions.
But even at that, there are sensible Galla Sellers, so talk sense of keep quiet.
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by gaskiyamagana: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
When you failed with Ipob, abi? Same failure await you again in dis
Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by executive12: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80559322:
A drastic measure desire a DRASTIC Solution.
This terrorists wings must be clipped NOW!
Daddy, the time to teach these guys a lesson is NOW!

You should be quoting genuine lawyers of repute, not a criminal like Keyamo.

1 Like

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by meditator(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
iammo:
cool

I love this shiiite people, unlike lamidi kanu and his band of coward online noise makers

When Muslims believe in a course, they can go to all length to attain it for as long as it's within the law circle. In the case of Shiites, they are extremists that can lay down their life anytime, e dey give them joy. The difference is clear. These guys aren't afraid of dying for what they believe in, unlike the e- warriors and the chest beaters from that particular region. Am sure u know them! Common Python na show face ooo, dem begin cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Daboomb:

From your comments in the past, l knew you are an illiterate "Galla Seller".
Now you have confirmed my suspicions.
But even at that, there are sensible Galla Sellers, so talk sense of keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) / Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 / Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.