Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) (43234 Views)

Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers / 80 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender To Soldiers / CHANGE!!! COAS Sends Sallah Text To Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Xposer: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari speaking with Men of the Armed Forces working in the field via digital devices during the #ArmedForcesRemembranceDay ongoing in Abuja. Today is a day the Nigerian armed forces remember our fallen heroes with events that include special prayers, talks and parades in order to commemorate and appreciate the sacrifices those brave men rendered to the fatherland.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/armedforcesremembranceday-caption-this.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by vedaxcool(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
[s]
dukie25:
Fellow Nigerians, I General Bubu of Boko Haram fame have decided today is Thursday.

Who listens to this illiterate self.
[/s]

You don't listen to him but you are quick to comment on his pictures for likes from demented souls! That means you regard him important to be commenting on his pics.

280 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by ogba20: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:
Fellow Nigerians, I General Bubu of Boko Haram fame have decided today is Thursday.

please we should respect the office of the president, we all knew how apc insulted gej, but we must not be dragged backwards please

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by dukie25: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
ogba20:
please we should respect the office of the president, we all knew how apc insulted gej, but we must not be dragged backwards please

Too late, the Bubu man would be exposed for the dullard he is.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Ikennablue(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
touching!....I likes it when pres. Buhari smiles

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by dukie25: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
vedaxcool:

[s]You don't listen to him but you are quick to comment on his pictures for likes from demented souls! That means you regard him important to be commenting on his pics[/s]
I would comment on Shekau's picture too, even though I hate him. Reserve your gullibility laden sermon for your ilk.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Xposer: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
lalasticlala. seun, Ishilove ...come and see
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Orjioorji(f): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
ogba20:
when the said president don't respect his office.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
cool RIP FALLEN TROOPS

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by dukie25: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Zoharariel:

Not cool.

I don't need your validation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by vedaxcool(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
[s]
dukie25:

I would comment on Shekau's picture too, even though I hate him. Reserve your gullibility laden sermon for your ilk.
[/s]

Aya you sound pathetic 0

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by tempest01(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Digital communication that should be used in the theatre against bh
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by obynaDmob(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:

Your dad perhaps?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Emekamex(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
RIP to all the soldiers lost

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by SamJed(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chai backwardness is not good o....we are celebrating something that is supposed to be a core part of an armed institution in this age......nigerians won't cease to amaze me....that is how some people were celebrating when they were paid their salaries......

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by dukie25: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
obynaDmob:

Your dad perhaps?

I presume you have adopted Bubu as your dad right?
As for me I don't need a surrogate father, I have one.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Bboy1015(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by c4tnoelz: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
sai baba Buhari...haters food is ready

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by nicedas(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
baba na...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Donfamous(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mr president, may God give you the grace to lead us right. like for Amen

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Same old same old...

Nigga never talks directly at no one else he BBOGies on them...

So much for "I will lead from the front".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by obynaDmob(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:

I presume you have adopted Bubu as your dad right?
As for me I don't need a surrogate father, I have one.

Later you will join people and say its only connection that can bring job undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Only God know how much that computer would have cost our government to supply sad angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin
Presido - i wan check maybe the megaphone chia shocked

Others - Sir shocked what's the problem sad

Presido - Musa ooh grin, I dey work well grin cheesy

Our lepa president grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by theshadyexpress(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:

@bold
Speak on behalf of your father, you don't know my father.

you just ended the e-fight before it started....show mercy next time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by mrphysics(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Digital president
Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
seriously buhari did not look smart operating that thing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by onatisi(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
ogba20:
see as the buhari dey watch the screen and how happy he is to be sitting in front of a large screen, he is smiling as If he is watching a cartoon . He feels so elated to be sitting in front of a large screen grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
RIP to the Gallant soldier in Nigeria NE defending our unity and territory.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) / Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.