Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank (55447 Views)

CBN Sacks Boards Of Union Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris, Titan Trust / List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN / Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Pusyiter(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
What is TAJ Bank?
Just call it Tajudeen Bank and we will hear.
Gradually, Islamic banking has come to kpam
Christians make una dey sleep and build university wey una members children no go fit go

2 Likes

Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Babaheekmat: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80557378:

Please, don't leave them now.
Don't take all your millions upon millions account away from them Baba Heekamat.
Don't let them run out of business biko!

They gonna miss you!

See this man as he's whynning me fa..

Even if na 1k.. na my money fa..

I don't care if they notice am gone or not..

My � is my money..

Thanks for your contribution..

E seun.. enujawaya

1 Like

Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by olujinmisamson1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please when are they doing there Graduate training make I apply.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Phyde: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Titanic Bank, hope depositors money will not sink in corruption sea.
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by emmanuelsea(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
I hope all these banks will not join their colleagues in exploiting their customers with unnecessary charges
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by ps3o(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
I want to believe they are here to stay
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by pinkygee1: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Good one, who owns them
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Cool.. am leaving access

Leaving access 4 an embryo bank that just got a license? undecided
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by wizardus: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Damfostopper(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
How do I apply to work with them?...... I hope they won't say maximum 24yrs
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Babaheekmat: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Noel1:

Leaving access 4 an embryo bank that just got a license? undecided

My decision bro..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Babaheekmat:

My decision bro..

Thanks

Sorry o
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Abuja91(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
This nairaland self... When this post was dropped no comment. I thought my time to comment first has come.... By the time I login my account to comment am already seeing over 15 comment. Abeg are they paying people money to comment on nairaland sad sad
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Non Interest Bank = Sharia Bank grin
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by shiffynaani(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80557370:

If they will make our banking industry more efficient and move our darling nation forward, then, it is a welcome development

A better and more better Nigeria is all we want.
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better place.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Always typing RUBBISH! Go and say that infront of the common man on the street and let's see maybe that your running mouth will remain the same. Mtcheew
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Babaheekmat: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Noel1:

Sorry o

Sorry o
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by naijadrivablog: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Taj bank is a sukkuk type of bank.
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Meritocracy: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hope the director are not former MMM directors
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by badman007(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Give out loans and credit to nigerians, bri g down interest rate.

Our economy needs kick starting.
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by chosengocap: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
The Central Bank of Nigeria granted Jaiz Bank a
national license to operate ISLAMIC INTEREST-
FREE BANKING and now another Islamic Bank TAJ BANK in all the 36 states of the Federation.
The Sultan of Sokoto, who is the head of all Muslims
in Nigeria, has warned that being an islamic bank
"whatever Jaiz does must conform with the rules
and regulations of Islam"
Jaiz has also set up Takaful islamic insurance.
Brethren, the game plan is this: the islamic religion
wants to control the economy, but wants to do it in
a subtle 'legal way'.
He who controls the economic power controls all.
Remember that the richest man in the whole of
Africa is Aliko Dangote. He controls 54% of the
nation's industries not only in Nigeria but in other
parts of Africa.
You don't want to pray now, right?
Very soon you or your sister will be looking for jobs
at Jaiz Bank or Jaiz Insurance and you'll be asked
as part of the conditions of service to wear hijab to
work. You will be compelled to pray 5 times a day
becos they will compel all workers to pray their
prayers. Don't forget that they will ask you to work
on Sundays and of course, they will give you
fantastic pay until they finally buy your souls over to
islam.
If you're already married, your kids will be forced to
attend their Islamic schools because they would
have attached your job incentives to it as part of the
conditions of service.
Soldiers of the Cross, why won't you arise in the
place of prayers that God should thwart the
counsels of the ungodly? Why won't you mourn like
Modeciah, Esther and the Jews in a time like this?
The end is near, if the horror does not fully happen
in your days, how about in the days of your kids?
Oh, brethren, it is time to arise and pray as never
before.

Please share.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by harbarzzy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dial *737*0*2964# to open an instant account with Gtbank and enjoy our quick credit facilities @ just 1.75%..SIMPLE BANKING 737!
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by omobaba1759: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
New Banks but no single airline .SMH
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by stasius: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
I heard TAJ bank is Islamic bank.
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Kaa4(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
The unfortunate thing is that the new banks are not going to add any value tot eh market but to increase competition and force the older banks to shed some cash balances. They may provide a few more jobs, nothing innovative about how we have doing banking.

New banks are needed when the economy is growing not when the old banks are battling with the NPLs and a poor business environment that is chasing investors away.

Every CBN governor always want to get his name on the charts by doing something unusual. This is what Emefiele want s to do. How about interest rate reduction so that more businesses can survive and make profit which would encourage more investors?

1 Like

Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by luluosas(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please, what's the full meaning of Taj?
Danwakae:

TAJ BANK...ISLAMIC BANK..NON-INTEREST

LET ME GO AND APPLY FOR LOAN...ALLAH IS GREAT!!!!

Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Burchester: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
New banks without website hmm
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
banks that will fold in the nearest future. Let me come and be going.
Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80557378:

Please, don't leave them now.
Don't take all your millions upon millions account away from them Baba Heekamat.
Don't let them run out of business biko!

They gonna miss you!
I know sarcasm when I see one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by gotnel: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
chosengocap:
The Central Bank of Nigeria granted Jaiz Bank a
national license to operate ISLAMIC INTEREST-
FREE BANKING and now another Islamic Bank TAJ BANK in all the 36 states of the Federation.
The Sultan of Sokoto, who is the head of all Muslims
in Nigeria, has warned that being an islamic bank
"whatever Jaiz does must conform with the rules
and regulations of Islam"
Jaiz has also set up Takaful islamic insurance.
Brethren, the game plan is this: the islamic religion
wants to control the economy, but wants to do it in
a subtle 'legal way'.
He who controls the economic power controls all.
Remember that the richest man in the whole of
Africa is Aliko Dangote. He controls 54% of the
nation's industries not only in Nigeria but in other
parts of Africa.
You don't want to pray now, right?
Very soon you or your sister will be looking for jobs
at Jaiz Bank or Jaiz Insurance and you'll be asked
as part of the conditions of service to wear hijab to
work. You will be compelled to pray 5 times a day
becos they will compel all workers to pray their
prayers. Don't forget that they will ask you to work
on Sundays and of course, they will give you
fantastic pay until they finally buy your souls over to
islam.
If you're already married, your kids will be forced to
attend their Islamic schools because they would
have attached your job incentives to it as part of the
conditions of service.
Soldiers of the Cross, why won't you arise in the
place of prayers that God should thwart the
counsels of the ungodly? Why won't you mourn like
Modeciah, Esther and the Jews in a time like this?
The end is near, if the horror does not fully happen
in your days, how about in the days of your kids?
Oh, brethren, it is time to arise and pray as never
before.

Please share.

The Bible says, watch and pray. Alright. But the Christians in Nigeria are only calling for prayers while the big Pentecostal Church and their business minded pastors are busy building personal empires. The Islamic community/nations are trying to empower Muslims people through soft loans in Nigeria.
The Church collects thite and offering to builds expensive schools and turn it to competition among the Rich in enrollment of their children.
Unless, the Christian community in Nigeria change their way. Christianity is on the way to eradication. You all know how pastors are being attack by people born and breed in Christian homes
It is a gradual process, unless we WAKE UP TO THE REALITY ON GROUND.
Individualism is driving Christianity astray. Hope is not lost. We only needs new orientation in the church.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank by onmyowncj: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Titan and Taj, so this two companies have grown to owning a bank,people in article line knows what I mean.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja / Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here. / Piggybank Or Cowrywise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.