Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) (42685 Views)

Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by naijaschoolguru(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Natoski5:
This Dj cuppied fine oo
That girl na animashaun ooo
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by mknigeriagreat: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Great generations.

Buy this fresh car for the cheapest price on earth. Negotiable reasonably as well. Tokunbo . Click on my signature. Call 07034649294 for this.

Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by ejemamaka: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by TSRC: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
AryaSand:
DJ cuppy is a fine girl with a beautiful smile.
When you can afford to make a stop in italy just to get ice cream, you no suppose ugly.

na money dey make person fine.
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by 8stargeneral: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
chudez0147:
Dj Cuppy is a very beautiful girl... I want her number please!
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by Funkybabee(f): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Admin4322:
Singer Teni shared a picture on social media of herself with Dj Cuppy, Tony Elumelu and Femi Otedola.

She wrote:

“Teniola Dangote Otedola Elumelu!! That's my new name Thank you!! Price don go up!!! My naming ceremony party coming soon!!!”

Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Q2WQNF7tb/?igshid=5qgrh4w7zy2g

cuppy is getting fattier by the day!!! she is cute
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by eyizlive(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hmmn the well to-do

Meanwhile

*OKIRIKA (AKUBE) PRACTICAL TUTORIAL STARTING 5/8/19!!!* ����������
NOTE: It’s strictly for only those who wants to start up Okrika/Akube business �����, Those with the passion, Those still thinking of it ������, Those who have questions to ask �‍♂�, Those who wants to learn the 411 of the business or principles guiding the business ✍��‍♀�, Those seeking reliable supply �� etc.
*JUST ANYTHING OKIRIKA/AKUBE –* Clothing ����, Underwears �, Bedsheet, Towels, Curtains, Electronics, Children Toys, Kitchen Wares, Foot Wares �������, House Hold Items, Bags ���� *JUST ANYTHING OKIRIKA/AKUBE*
*IT’S GONNA BE A ONE ON ONE START UP GUIDE!!!*
*#RIYADHGODDESSOKIRIKA/AKUBELOUNGE STARTING 5/8/19!!!**

Call/WhatsApp for more info...

Registration for the Riyadhgoddess Okirika/Akube Online Mentorship Class has began.*

It is an *ONLINE MENTORSHIP CLASS* that will commence on the *5th of August 2019* .

*It is going to be an online extensive class from basic to proficiency, for minimum of 1 month to 1 year mentoring till the Mentee masters or has developed the skills to be successful in the Okirika/Akube Business.*

Over 10 courses and all Mentee is to choose their course of passion or areas they want to major on. After registration, questionnaire will be given to all Mentee to answer. This will guide us in knowing if you are on the right course or not among many more...

So if you have been dreaming, wanting to, hoping to go into the business, or you simply have the passion, you are a student, a Corper still serving or finished serving seeking a business to pay your bills, then this is for you. Also, Are you unemployed and thinking of what to do? Do you have the capital but have no idea on what to do? Are you a stay at home Mom? Or are you employed but still in need of an extra source of income? Or you know or have people around you that always come to you to ask for financial assistance all the time, stop giving them fish instead teach them how to fish. Are you a lady/woman always at the mercy of men, husband, friends or relations to help you financially, enough of all that! Learn to be financially independent and be a financial support in the home or to others... Learn how to be an employer of Labour...

*If you fall into any of the listed categories, then this Mentorship Class is for you! It's going to be interactive, fun and practical.*

*Tell your friends, neighbors, colleagues at work, relations etc, you just might be helping someone out there...*

*Mentorship Registration Fee;*

*1 Month Mentorship - N2,000*

*3 Month Mentorship - N5,400*

*6 Month Mentorship - N10,800*

*9 Month Mentorship - N16,200*

*1 Year Mentorship - N21,600*

*For more information, call/ WhatsApp 09050697535.*

*God's Grace,*
*Shilekunola* .
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by Legendguru: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
oh
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by eddieguru(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dj cuppy is gorgeous cool
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by michelism(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nanop1:
Women can lie with age die dj cuppy says she's 27 years.. I swear she's nothing less than 35 years...

Oh! So, you're literally saying that, her mum who's 48yrs gave birth to her at 13yrs old? Wake from your sleep pleaseeeee!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by burner44(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nbbrop:
CCTV Spy Recording Wristwatch. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Wristwatch. This Wristwatch can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Wristwatch is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #18.000... To buy give us a call . Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria..
How do i recover saved images or recording from the device
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by owowa145(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Admin4322:
Singer Teni shared a picture on social media of herself with Dj Cuppy, Tony Elumelu and Femi Otedola.

She wrote:

“Teniola Dangote Otedola Elumelu!! That's my new name Thank you!! Price don go up!!! My naming ceremony party coming soon!!!”

Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Q2WQNF7tb/?igshid=5qgrh4w7zy2g
The way dis man's kids especially DJ cup cake has turn him to social outing gangster ehn, hmmm hmmmm. Orisirisi omo undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by Dejluck(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
J111333:
This girl just enter my eyes now that she's thick. cheesy

She entered your eyes
Oniro oshiii

You use the same eyes come nairaland
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by jaxxy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Teni is doing well for herself. Nice
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by Halexgos3(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Is teni among the ministers list.
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by Mogajunior(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na wa cryNa wa All the emphasis on beauty is on Cuppy whereas we also have teni in the photo. to me teni is more beautiful and attractive.
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by Ugosample(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
tunary:
So because say your father no get money you no answer him name again

I don't get you
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by Ugosample(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
michelism:

Oh! So, you're literally saying that, her mum who's 48yrs gave birth to her at 13yrs hold? Wake from your sleep pleaseeeee!!!!

no mind am
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by kayalla(f): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
abeg i wan ask? how people dey turn ''STAR'' and celebrity over night for Nigeria? is there something i dont know, biko somebory explain me
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by ofiko123(m): 12:57am On Jul 24, 2019
Nice one teni...
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by opebiboy: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2019
Fatty bobo
Re: Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
post=80559712:

She is a very beautiful girl.

To top that, She no come get wahala for her life.....samsam!

What a Lucky fine girl! wink

Oh yes, ALL of us @ are.
You are so beautiful too ma'm! kiss
sorry am not a woman but a young guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star / Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.