Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State (51441 Views)

Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja / Sunday Akin Dare Begins Tour, Vows To Revamp MKO Abiola Stadium (Photos) / Hadiza Bala Usman For Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by DIKEnaWAR: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by 989900: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bravo!

Qualified!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by dman4mdmoon(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
abc115:
ABU representing
This cabinet is cabinet of ABU alumni.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by ensamy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
My bros

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by nzeobi(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Ngige is also a Tinubu boy. Better start worshipping him in the SE too.
ngige that fought his own battle in anambra is a tinubu boy?? .you have to tell me tinubu s contribution to what ngige is today.
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by 7lives: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
happney65:
When APC lose out in a state like Oyo state they will now be crying..Sunday dare is Tinubu's former chief of staff and Commissioner under Nigerian Communications Commission...He is from Ogbomosho..Like Tinubu imposed the likes of Adelabu on the party in Oyo state so he has done with this..80% of members of APC in Oyo state do not even know him..And in Politics,Politicians on the ground win election as those are the ones that work for the party..But in this case this one is not even known and will go a long way in even dividing the party more in Oyo state

The person I pity in all of this is Adelabu..Dude wasted his time and money together with his overbearing attitude.Instead of him to display a hand of friendship towards the likes of Joseph tegbe and co..people that were in the party even before he came in.He did not,he was carrying a air of pride around him thinking he would win..He has forgotten "A ji shey bi oyo laarin,Oyo o se bi baba enikan kan....We are not slaves like to Tinubu like Lagosians are..With him missing out on the ministerial appointment,it will take a miracle for him to make any impact again in Oyo state

Too Bad!

Yawns grin grin grin grin Ogbomosho voted for APC, yes or no?.
That ministerial appointment is on point.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by silifat11(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
In a civilized advanced country , one could have presume Communication portfolio for him.. but Naija ..hmmn

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by anigbajumo(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:
Sincerely, the fact that PMB left Shittu out of his list shows a lot about PMB's integrity.

Shittu is PMB's personal person but he still ommited him because he flopped in the first tenure. If PMB was insincere he would have reappointed him.

As in,am really amazed.Shittu has been PMB boy over the years.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by Elemosho478: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
celeiyke:
U must be a Tinubu boy in the south west b4 u can amount to anything in Buhari govt. We will soon start worshipping Tinubu, he is the defender of the South west

You are even a South Easterner masquerading as Westerner

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Olorun ma je ki ori inu mi ba tode je.Ajimobi se o ri aye e lode. What goes around comes around.
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by Saheed9: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
celeiyke:
U must be a Tinubu boy in the south west b4 u can amount to anything in Buhari govt. We will soon start worshipping Tinubu, he is the defender of the South west
the nominated Minister from Ogun State is the immediate former commissioner of works under Amosun. I guess he's not a Tinubu boy

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by datribune: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
happney65:
When APC lose out in a state like Oyo state they will now be crying..Sunday dare is Tinubu's former chief of staff and Commissioner under Nigerian Communications Commission...He is from Ogbomosho..Like Tinubu imposed the likes of Adelabu on the party in Oyo state so he has done with this..80% of members of APC in Oyo state do not even know him..And in Politics,Politicians on the ground win election as those are the ones that work for the party..But in this case this one is not even known and will go a long way in even dividing the party more in Oyo state

The person I pity in all of this is Adelabu..Dude wasted his time and money together with his overbearing attitude.Instead of him to display a hand of friendship towards the likes of Joseph tegbe and co..people that were in the party even before he came in.He did not,he was carrying a air of pride around him thinking he would win..He has forgotten "A ji shey bi oyo laarin,Oyo o se bi baba enikan kan....We are not slaves like to Tinubu like Lagosians are..With him missing out on the ministerial appointment,it will take a miracle for him to make any impact again in Oyo state

Too Bad!

This is a national appointment & not an Oyo State job. U may not know him but PMB does. PMB says he doesn't want d party to nominate for him this time around. These were d people who worked for PMB's emergence in 2015, before d party decided to giv national positions to people who weren't deserving.
Best thing about it is that going through d guys CV, he seems to be exceptionally competent.
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by Cajal(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Alajiki:

Akala ko, Akalamagbo ni.
..u are not aware of that..?...
That's funny
Meet at seminary ..ogbomosho..for help
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by mubzynani: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cajal:
AKALA HAS HIS VOICE....

GOD BLESS OGBOMOSHO
NIGERIA
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by joromii: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Alajiki:

Akala ko, Akalamagbo ni.
Ori e foo

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by glowingflame7: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
nzeobi:
it's obvious he will take over from Shittu in the same ministry

Oga at the top can make him minister of youths and sport, don't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by Femeto: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Minister of ICT
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by happney65: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
datribune:

This is a national appointment & not an Oyo State job. U may not know him but PMB does. PMB says he doesn't want d party to nominate for him this time around. These were d people who worked for PMB's emergence in 2015, before d party decided to giv national positions to people who weren't deserving.
Best thing about it is that going through d guys CV, he seems to be exceptionally competent.

Which stupid Buhari knows him?I can bet my life that buhari does not know him..What does Buhari know?The person that does not know west germany is not in existence again would know sunday dare?We dont even know him here in Oyo state..I am talking about people on the ground that have worked for the party..I dislike APC myself but I am telling you about those that can do well for them if they want to win election here

Bayo Adelabu is the Man to pick from Oyo state to compensate him for his loss and to put him in a good position to re-contest in the nearest future..Anyway na them know,when PDP defeat them again make them dey cry..Slaves of Tinubu gbogbo..

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by Ajalekoko76(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Alajiki:

Akala ko, Akalamagbo ni.
U had ooooo, u no spare d guy ignorance at all
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by Lucas10(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Alajiki:

Akala ko, Akalamagbo ni.
Why na?
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by boban007: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2019
DID I HEAR U RIGHT?WHO IS THE GREATEST POLITICIAN IN THE HISTORY OF SOUTHWEST.HE PRODUCED VICE PRESIDENT SENATE PRESIDENT SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPS.MINISTERS GOVERNORS SENATORS HE REMOVED SARAKI FROM SENATE REPLACED HIM WITH HIS SISTER AND DESTROYED PDP.PLEASE JUST NAME A SINGLE POLITICIAN GREATER THAN HIM IN SOUTHWEST OR APC.ALWAYS LOOK BEFORE U LEAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by akinademayowa(m): 5:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Impressive CV, that's our new minister of information and communication, should do better than Mr Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by celeiyke: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Ngige is also a Tinubu boy. Better start worshipping him in the SE too.

Werey.
Ngige is from the east
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by celeiyke: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2019
Elemosho478:

You are even a South Easterner masquerading as Westerner

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by mayowa558: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2019
This is not from Akala.
Get your information about him accurately.
I think Tinubu influenced his nomination, because they are friend somehow.
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by thedio(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Cajal:
AKALA HAS HIS VOICE....

GOD BLESS OGBOMOSHO
NIGERIA
which Akala?Sunday Dare is one of the Tinubu proteges, he served as BAT adviser for many yrs

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by datribune: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2019
happney65:

Which stupid Buhari knows him?I can bet my life that buhari does not know him..What does Buhari know?The person that does not know west germany is not in existence again would know sunday dare?We dont even know him here in Oyo state..I am talking about people on the ground that have worked for the party..I dislike APC myself but I am telling you about those that can do well for them if they want to win election here

Bayo Adelabu is the Man to pick from Oyo state to compensate him for his loss and to put him in a good position to re-contest in the nearest future..Anyway na them know,when PDP defeat them again make them dey cry..Slaves of Tinubu gbogbo..

Calm down. Why d insults & bad blood?.
I'm not a party man but I know that Ministerial appointment is not for any particular person & it is not a compensation for election loss.
Ministerial appointment is not an Oyo state job but a national assignment & Mr Dare is highly regarded at d national level of d party. He doesn't even have to be a member of any party to be appointed as a federal Minister.
If u ar conversant wit not only Oyo APC politics but also national APC politics, u will know that Mr Dare is very well known at d federal level of d party where he has paid his dues. When Fashola became Governor, he succeeded him as Chief of Staff to Bola Tinubu & was at d trenches with Baba Akande, Tinubu, Buhari & others in 2013 when they were being hunted up & down in their quest to register d APC as a political party. Pls, where was Adelabu when these people were putting in d hard work at d federal level?.
Buhari worked wit Dare during d 2015 & 2019 elections & knows his worth. Osinbajo has worked wit him. Buhari says that this time around, he will work with people whose pedigree he knows & not people who were merely handed out to him by d party. It is his prerogative & he has exercised it. Pls let's stop d bad blood & respect d President's prerogative to work with those whom he wants to. Afterall, he will be accountable for his success or otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by fxdee(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2019
celeiyke:
but did you see where it was stated that he had worked for tinubu before in that place? Nice that you always associate good people with the man not mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by boban007: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=boban007 post=80570158]DID I HEAR U RIGHT?WHO IS THE GREATEST POLITICIAN IN THE HISTORY OF SOUTHWEST.HE PRODUCED VICE PRESIDENT SENATE PRESIDENT SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPS.MINISTERS GOVERNORS SENATORS HE REMOVED SARAKI FROM SENATE REPLACED HIM WITH HIS SISTER AND DESTROYED PDP.PLEASE JUST NAME A SINGLE POLITICIAN GREATER THAN HIM IN SOUTHWEST OR APC.ALWAYS LOOK BEFORE U LEAP.[HOW CAN ANYONE SAY TINUBU IS JUST ONE OF THE POLITICIANS IN THE SOUTHWEST.HE IS ONE IN A MILLION.
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by celeiyke: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
fxdee:
but did you see where it was stated that he had worked for tinubu before in that place? Nice that you always associate good people with the man not mediocrity.

Good people like Ogbeni Rauf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.