Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State (51435 Views)

Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja / Sunday Akin Dare Begins Tour, Vows To Revamp MKO Abiola Stadium (Photos) / Hadiza Bala Usman For Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by Cajal(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
thedio:
which Akala?Sunday Dare is one of the Tinubu proteges, he served as BAT adviser for many yrs
...but TINUBU AND AKALA ARE TOGETHER NOW
DARE IS FROM THE SAME LG WITH AAA....ADEBAYO ALAO AKALA

AKALA HAS HAD HIS VOICE....
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by shukudi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
pawesome:
Mtcheeeeeew.. Not that they are gonna make any difference

Am waiting for the day that we goan go streets and get people that have achievements in various aspects in order to make a ministerial list...

Imagine having a GUO as minister of transportation..

GUO, minister of transportation?

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by Okoroawusa: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
His CV impresses me
Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by SleekyP(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:
His CV impresses me
very rich CV cool

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State by DTaj: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2019
This guy, Sunday Dare, has been the BEST PERFORMER, so far, in the screening of Minister-nominees by the Senate...

He was very articulate, suave, and answered ALL questions confidently and brilliantly with the use of data and analysis. I was forced to go Google up his full profile on the internet. I read a few of them and it was clear why he did so well at the screening.

Another quality Tinubu protégé. Hate or like Tinubu (he has his foibles/weakneses), he is a champion in attracting and mentoring smart professionals to his political corner...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.