Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Encounter With The Guy That Wants To Learn Yahoo Yahoo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Encounter With The Guy That Wants To Learn Yahoo Yahoo (747 Views)

Guy That Joke (2 Much Laughters) / My Encounter With Mami-water / Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With The Guy That Wants To Learn Yahoo Yahoo by johndik(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
One of my neighbor, old friend, town person or whatever came to me today and said He want to do the same yahoo which am doing to make money and that he don't want to hustle again in the street, so he has just registered an account @ Yahoo.com and he want me to guide him on how to earn with the Yahoo account, how to connect his bank account too so we can be doing yahoo together. I was like "Funke" Amodu must hear this (i just excused myself and find some rest because his questions got no answer). That he want to do Yahoo is not even my problem but the fact that he created an account at Yahoo.com weak my bone (i fainted like 3times and rose up again) Emi Blogger Blogger (am Not a Yahoo boy)

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Guy That Wants To Learn Yahoo Yahoo by Amazingman(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
The way efcc go dey follow ur thread ehh u no go believam. The day u receive any call from outside, then go jam u to their office tlfor interrogation before they realise na ur brother call maybe grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Guy That Wants To Learn Yahoo Yahoo by soccer1: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Promote Your Songs/Videos On YouTube for as low as ₦5000.

DONLAMI TV is an all round entertainment YouTube channel that supports Upcoming Artists and boasts of 4000 SUBSCRIBERS ����

For Adverts and Bookings
WhatsApp & Call : 08109197880
Email: Donlamitv@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Laugh It Off And Get More / Na This Matter We Dey Settle Since / Na Wa For Naija People Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.