Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. (1158 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Edo / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer During Rain In Abuja / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by Sonfethopia: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
A man in port harcourt has been electrocuted while trying to steal from a transformer. He went into further mess when the police came for him. Hahaha

Double wahala for dead body.

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by Natoski5(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Of all places na transformer my guy see to go steal grin grin.....

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by Yuceeluv(f): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lol. They should just let him go. He has been duly punished.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by 3coins(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
What hunger has driven people to.... Stealing from a transformer?

But..... Why did he pose like a model modelling a LV bag in the first picture?

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by 3coins(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Lol. They should just let him go. He has been duly punished.

I swear.... Dude won't even go close to the socket in his house after this encounter grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by Trippledee(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Good for him
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by judgementyard(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Serves him right,he should be glad that he wasn't killed.Should we tell him sorry?

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by jimbson: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
And I tut Local man have seen it all
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by PrincessB1(f): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin grin grin

Punishment served hot grin

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by falcon01: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
heheheh is that blood? did his phallus explode?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lobatan grin grin grin Good judgment grin Omo ale
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by Yuceeluv(f): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
I jes wonder the fake story he'll tel his children when they ask him why he has the colour of a zombie grin

3coins:

I swear.... Dude won't even go close to the socket in his house after this encounter grin

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by 3coins(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yuceeluv:
I jes wonder the fake story he'll tel his children when they ask him why he has the colour of a zombie grin

Now that,my friend,is the difficult part grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by Hoodbilonia: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
It was the chain on his neck dat attracted the trans
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by lilbarracuda(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
At least he won't be thinking of bleaching his skin for now..

Oyinbo wey call something "transformer" you think sey dem dey stupid.... Transformed by a transformer
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by EmzyT: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Old Pics and News

Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by adecz: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Like roasted yam or boli... grin grin grin grin grin grin

But this na stale Tory nah....

Over one year old.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by nitrogen(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2019
My People, Isn't this hilarious?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by Jabioro: 6:10am On Jul 24, 2019
Odikguwe!

(1) (Reply)

Be Happy / IDENTITY REVEALED: Man Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Being Pregnant (VIDEO) / Art Exhibition In China Comparing Africans With Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.