Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Want To Export 20fits Of Cocoa Powder, Please Which Courier Company Is Good - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Export 20fits Of Cocoa Powder, Please Which Courier Company Is Good (331 Views)

Which Courier Service Should I Use / I Need A Door Step Delivery/Logistics/Courier Company Within Nigeria / Which Courier Service Do You Use In Lagos Nigeria For Product Delivery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Export 20fits Of Cocoa Powder, Please Which Courier Company Is Good by agro100(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
I usually export in Kg but at the moment I have big offer in Tons.

I want to Export about 20 fits of Agro product (COCOA POWDER) to Canada and I dont have Export documents, please which of the courier company is reliable and well trusted to deliver this product successfully?

Please kindly share information with me here. Thanks
Re: I Want To Export 20fits Of Cocoa Powder, Please Which Courier Company Is Good by olowococoa: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2019
Look out for an EXPORT FREIGHT FORWARDER to help you they are Clearing Agent but deals with Export only they know how to get it done, those courier company may cost you more.
Re: I Want To Export 20fits Of Cocoa Powder, Please Which Courier Company Is Good by Emmath: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
How can one get this clearing agents
Re: I Want To Export 20fits Of Cocoa Powder, Please Which Courier Company Is Good by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
agro100:
I usually export in Kg but at the moment I have big offer in Tons.

I want to Export about 20 fits of Agro product (COCOA POWDER) to Canada and I dont have Export documents, please which of the courier company is reliable and well trusted to deliver this product successfully?

Please kindly share information with me here. Thanks

do you mean by air or sea? if I know your choice then I can talk with you...

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Your Fiverr Funds From Any Country / Artery Pal II Pro, VW System With Memory Function & LED Display / Who Else Is Doing This Wapic Smart Life Plus Package??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.