Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

$2.79B, Avenger Endgame Overtakes Avatar As Highest Grossing Movie In History - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / $2.79B, Avenger Endgame Overtakes Avatar As Highest Grossing Movie In History (1943 Views)

Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space / Five Highest-grossing Nigerian Films So Far / List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2.79B, Avenger Endgame Overtakes Avatar As Highest Grossing Movie In History by Damfostopper(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2019
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Oopssy.... Too bad.
For you to watch Avengers: End Game now, you will need to watch Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, The Avengers, Agents Of Shield (Optional), Age of Ultron, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1 and 2, Winter Soldier, The Dark World, Ant Man, Doctor Strange, Civil War, Spider Man, Black Panther, Infinity Wars, Ragnarok, Home Coming, Captain Marvel, and then End Game.

You may want to watch Far From Home and Black Widow too.

Regardless of your 'kind of movies', these movies will blow your mind.

lol... I have watch Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, guardian of galaxy volume 1, Spider Man , Doctor strange...... and I like them

I have seen Avengers Age of ultron.... I didn't like it.....

others are no no for me
Re: $2.79B, Avenger Endgame Overtakes Avatar As Highest Grossing Movie In History by Babaheekmat: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Why am i not seeing any DC fan post here
Re: $2.79B, Avenger Endgame Overtakes Avatar As Highest Grossing Movie In History by tck2000(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2019
Some are crap
Re: $2.79B, Avenger Endgame Overtakes Avatar As Highest Grossing Movie In History by PolymathDave(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
alexistaiwo:
The wedding party 3 will knock Avengers off the perch smiley

Wait, there'll still be a wedding party 3?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Must Act In Nollywood By Fire By Force. / Bino & Fino: A Nigerian Cartoon Family / Have You Ever Watch A Movie That Makes You Cry?what Is The Title Of The Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.