Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman (26865 Views)

Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by Bolustical: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
pkk
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by Bestbeelieve: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Politics / Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari

will you be surprised who makes the list/ same old criminal politicians, round pegs in square holes!!!!! SMH

Change can only come when the people are ready Eg Algeria Sudan Tunisia et al. For now Nigerians are managing/enjoying their suffering (They've known nothing better so the suffering is normal)
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
The name Buhari is a distraction on its own
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by abbaapple: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
angry

Can wailers ever have sense Chaiiii!!!!
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by Daveoo(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Who subscribe data for you?
lighteast:
Life as a student is not easy at all , especially when you don't have anyone to cry up to.
Fellow nairalanders I really need help.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by tigerclaws: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
pkk
[/s]
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by VeecThorr(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
IPHONE 7 32GB For Sale.

https://www.nairaland.com/5314072/iphone-7-32gb-sale-lagos

Call or WhatsApp: 09097018221
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by chukwuibuipob: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin angry embarassed undecided dumb, pathetic, useless, hopeless, thieves, confused pipu FULL dat umbrella party.If baba Daura nor submit the list,the same worthless pipu will shout/wail .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by emkz: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Atiku has too many spokesmen. Their lack of synergy translates to causing more damage to Atiku. Never heard of Paul Ibe. Don't know what he did before becoming spokesman or when he was appointed.

Atiku, fire all these self-appointed spokesmen who are using you to gain fame. Shebi one of them made claims of an INEC server. To prove it in the tribunal now na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by Wizmasta: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
A school of leadership believes that when the people you lead perceive your actions and policies to be toxic, anti people and results in public uproar against your administration, throw a fresh jibe good or bad to distract the people from your unpopular action.

This gives them fresh things to talk about and shift their attention from old tales...

Lesson 0001.
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by blackmantis: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Distraction or not but those Shiites are not yet done.
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by nokatakata: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Atiku is cumming.....open your mouth for him
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by Cherrybae(f): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is why we can never move forward, rather than our leaders join hands to move the country forward, they play politics with everything.

I guess only the igbos will buy this talk cos they are enemies of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by semyman: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
I have stopped reading all the foolish comments and narratives from these PDP goons
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by wizardus: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
My children will be told about this times

Meanwhile here is the ruga list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUJh-ekxi24

Meanwhile ASUU lambast Buhari for appointment of new vc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqZheIUEyqk
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by otipoju(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
lighteast:
Life as a student is not easy at all , especially when you don't have anyone to cry up to.

Help in what form?
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by Afamed: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kowa party will definitely overtake PDP as opposition, the way PDP is going down
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by ManirBK: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
lighteast:
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by bluefilm: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
These stupid wailers always have something to say.

If the list is not released, they will say that the president is unprepared.

When the list is released, they will say that it was done to distract the masses.

Idiots. undecided

Nonsense. angry
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by kelvinovie25(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
lighteast:
Bro identify with a more smaller group, people would only mock u here, whether u saying true or a lie, no one would care, my best advice, if u a Christian, then get help from where you do fellowship, unless u not committed.
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by TGMISKY(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
This PDP of a party don't know how to play opposition. Buhari delays the list, they conplain. Buhari releases the list, they complain. Are they mad or stupid?
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by EagleSquare1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
I quite agree. If this is how a shadow government reacts then we are in for a ‘one chance’ ride.

Gforce2019:
Irrationally comments from PDP. This party is not a good opposition party.
Ever since they have been communicating out of points
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by EagleSquare1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
No, they are neither mad nor stupid, they are just in sifia pains!

TGMISKY:
This PDP of a party don't know how to play opposition. Buhari delays the list, they conplain. Buhari releases the list, they complain. Are they mad or stupid?
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by ofwest47(m): 12:47am On Jul 24, 2019
Noise maker
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by decco1878: 12:48am On Jul 24, 2019
Teewhy2:
Is there any best time to submit the list. When he didn't submit the economy might go into recession, after submission the time is wrong and it's used to distract the masses.

Do you need to enjoy fresh air without Bugs & Flies ?
Fruges Anti-Bug Magnetic Net your best Choice.
Don't settle for alternative as seen around with outdated designs.
Made from premium mesh
Plain mesh, not stripe mesh
Auto close magnets are hidden inside the seam
Loop fastener is sewn into the mesh
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by samento: 2:15am On Jul 24, 2019
TGMISKY:
Both

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by adedayoa2(f): 2:42am On Jul 24, 2019
Abi na Atiku dey ginger the Shiites?
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by fredoooooo: 4:31am On Jul 24, 2019
adedayoa2:
Abi na Atiku dey ginger the Shiites?

Hold Atiku and OBJ responsible for Herdsmen and Shiite Wahala ...

God pass all of them
Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by chukwuibuipob: 4:50am On Jul 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin
TGMISKY:
sad.Complete mad,stewpid,idiots, Pigs ,criminals and gathering/association of CONFUSED Party Pipu.If u want to be worthless /misfortune in life,join Pdp

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 24, 2019
otipoju:

Help in what form?

What to eat, I am really starving, have searched for work here to sustain myself but couldn't find any, tried selling my phone but the thought of staying without a phone has kept me from selling it, it has been my best companion as I am a core introvert, even if I do now, I don't think I can afford to get another one again, I really need help. Someone quoted me asking who subscribed for me, but the truth is that I am using free basic, people jump into conclusion so easily without knowing what people go through, I have to summon courage to do this because I am losing it and no one to talk to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo, Zamfara: What Happened At The Supreme Court Yesterday / Education Is Not For The Poor - Peter Obi On School Fees Hike in 2006 - TheCable / EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.