Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) (47277 Views)

Clement Agba: State Governors Are Responsible For Rising Poverty in Nigeria / Clement Agba: We Got $26.94 Billion Development Assistance In Six Years / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) by Faru: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Arabiandude:

Let me tell you why Ehanire made it instead of odubu and other notable binis. Ehaneri is a politician only on the pages of newspaper, unlike odubu and others and because of recent happenings in edo politics oshiomole doesn’t trust the binis anymore. So instead of him to support odubu and any other bini men who are grassroot politicians and may chose to side Obaseki after becoming a minister, oshiomole rather went for a political lightweight bini man and that’s how Ehanire came about. And Ehanire also has the blessings of the Benin palace and Capt Hosa. So right now there is no grassroot bini man at the federal level that would support Obaseki when this fight becomes intense, and mind you, forget media hype, the fight concerning edo politics is far from over and it won’t end until it consumes either Obaseki or Shaibu who is now the grand betrayal of oshiomole. We the oshiomole grassroot supporters are waiting for the party primary and final directive from our amiable leader and national chairman, HE Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole

So who nominated Ehanire in 2015? On the fight concerning Obaseki and Shaibu, u just confirm to me you ain't based in Edo State cos if u do u won't make such assertion. Can Oshiomole campaign in Benin without being stone? Perhaps u think Edos are Lagosians. 100 of Oshiomholes can't stop the second term ambition of Obaseki. If Obaseki is as vindictive as Oshiomhole I can bet you Oshiomhole would be behind bars by now. In any case, tell your "god" that we are coming for our medical equipments at Iyamu very soon!!!
Re: Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) by Arabiandude: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Faru:

So who nominated Ehanire in 2015? On the fight concerning Obaseki and Shaibu, u just confirm to me you ain't based in Edo State cos if u do u won't make such assertion. Can Oshiomole campaign in Benin without being stone? Perhaps u think Edos are Lagosians. 100 of Oshiomholes can't stop the second term ambition of Obaseki. If Obaseki is as vindictive as Oshiomhole I can bet you Oshiomhole would be behind bars by now. In any case, tell your "god" that we are coming for our medical equipments at Iyamu very soon!!!
Thought I was responding to someone with a working brain. I wish you well!
Re: Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) by Faru: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Arabiandude:

Thought I was responding to someone with a working brain. I wish you well!

Rather than dwell on the real issue, u are busy casting aspersions. How typical of those who don't have answers to questions. Very simple question; who nominated Dr. Ehanire in 2015?
Re: Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) by Arabiandude: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Faru:

Rather than dwell on the real issue, u are busy casting aspersions. How typical of those who don't have answers to questions. Very simple question; who nominated Dr. Ehanire in 2015?
Boy, you are too little to ask me a question and we are both on different divides in this issue, so kindly look for your likes. I wish you well in stoning oshiomole when he walks through the streets of Benin...MUMU talk from MUMU
Re: Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can he perform?
Considering the size of his manhood.
Hmmmm!
Re: Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) by Anegbettedude: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Ubenedictus:
I thought Iyamho people forbid uneme people.

It's a good thing that such unwholesome, archaic and useless systems of discrimination are coming to an end.
Discrimination must go sir smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.