Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP (12494 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by ijustdey: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
.Its cheap blackmail by a drowning woman--Obla

Godwin Tsa, Abuja

The General Manager, Operations of the Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF), Hajiya Aisha Usman, has accused the Special Presidential Investigation Panel on Recovery of Public Property (SPIP) led by Mr Okei Obono-Obla of stealing the sum of $30,000 from her Abuja residence.

She specifically alleged that on June 25, 2019, four policemen attached to the SPIP under the command of DCP Babaji Sunday, allegedly stole $30,000 from her residence, under the guise of investigations of accusations that she was not yet informed.

In a petition addressed to the Inspector General of Police, Usman added that the armed cops carted away the money and jewelleries from the residence of the PEF official after she was invited to the panel’s office.

She further alleged that the armed cops bundled her into their waiting vehicle, drove her to her apartment, ransacked it and took away the money without recording it.

But in a swift reaction, the Chairman of the Presidential panel, Obono- Obla dismissed the allegations as cheap blackmail and diversionary tactics of a drowning woman.

Obla who spoke with Daily Sun vehemently denied the allegations saying “it is a blatant lie against the panel by a corrupt civil servant.

“This is pure and blatant lie. It is corruption that is fighting back. She just wants to shamelessly divert attention. It is a diversionary tactics by a corrupt woman because my operatives have refused to be compromised.

“It is corruption fighting back. Ask her where she got the money from as a civil servant. Why is that huge sum of money doing in her house? If the source of the money is clean why not keep it in the bank?

She should bow her head in shame because we have evidence to send her to prison. Where did she get the money from?
My operatives are professionals who will never steal people’s money. Let her come out and tell Nigerians the source of the money.

That place is stinking with corruption. All they do is ask petroleum marketers to pay money into their accounts.

“She is saying this because our operatives have refused to be compromised. We have already arrested some of their staff who tried to bribe our operatives.”

The Special Presidential Investigation Panel on Recovery of Public Property (SPIP) had disclosed that it has uncovered over N3 billion in several bank accounts belonging to the General Manager, Corporate Services, Dr. Goody Nnadi, and Aisha F. Usman, the General Manager, Operations, both with the Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF).

Meantime, the panel said it is investigating other management staff of the fund alleged to be involved in fraudulent activities.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/obono-obla-panel-stole-30000-from-my-residence-pef-gm-tells-igp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by Ruggedniggaone: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
sharp Nigga thief carry am thief collect am you thought madam would not expose you and your fellow thief because she wouldn't be able to account for the money you and your guys kuku no dull yourself oleeeeeeee

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by FarahAideed: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
I believe her

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by Daviddson(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lol. So you had the gut to keep 30 thousand dollars at home? And you're complaining that it was stolen because the FG seized it?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by RDPMAN: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by Onyekachi419(f): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
All of them na thief grin

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by daddytime(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
This Obono or whatever his name is dey make me laff...

E go be the guy like magic for eye soon just keep watch.

E dey play go the sacred chicken side...you think say na Prof. Osibanjo the gentle man be this?

In fact you go know and see how grasscuter take dey pursue hunter wey carrygun soon.

Go ask Maina how far...

Remember say Maina dey knack head for ground oo

I pity you Obono

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by Twenty47(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Haha.. Na wao, So your house don become bank ahbi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by starbuck(f): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bikonu what's the work of the share button undecided undecided..

More like a gossip button

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by Jaymaq(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
That is part of the plot. They want to tell us another story again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nonsense and ingredient angry

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by arazanbal: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
somebody said nigeria is a zoo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by BabaCommander: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
I will fix these problems soon.
Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by banty: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ole gbe ole gba!(Naija way) nobody holy again, all those grabbed properties in EFCC custody now thou! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by rentAcock(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
They were right to confiscate the money. We use Naira in this part of the world and there's no reason why anyone should have $30,000 stashed up in their house if they aren't partaking in illicit activities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by manitoba(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Trouble dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Has Obono Obla too come clean with his own fake results allegations?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by stonegarden: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
In actual sense all big men are thieves. If they were not educated they would have been your everyday highway robbers. Thoae like Gandolla would hv div3sified into kidnapping and tinubu would be doing yahoo yahoo a?d skull mining while okoroacha and wike would hv been dreaded kidnappers terrorising the whole SE and SS zone with specialty in kidnapping oil workers. In short Nigeria jagaga as prophesied by idris and confirmed by Baba

1 Like

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by Shanghai80: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gat ur World Cup.

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by eben1marketer: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
cool
Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by Nemesis909: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
FarahAideed:
I believe her
After a while nobody believes you.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by jchioma: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Obla is a thief stealing from other thieves for all I care. Welcome to the NEXT LEVEL. Zai baba !
Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by Chepos1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
arazanbal:
somebody said nigeria is a zoo

Bcus it not Ugochukwu Nnamdi they are accusing here embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by favour32(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
She stole and must be published.
Whatever she says right now is absolutely irrelevant.
Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by Gedonez: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wawu
Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by samples129: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chilling CCTV footage of how ex-President Goodluck Jonathan in-laws made way into his room and carted away jewelry, customized walking stick and other valuables worth over N300m; log in with FB to watch http://talka-connor.com/51480//ksmS2/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5659815&i=5659815
Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by seborrhic: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
This Oblon man is missing the point.
No one is disputing that the money found in her residence is likely from a corrupt practice.
But the main matter now is that you are accused of going to her residence under the guise of investigating her to steal that assumed ill-gotten dollars.
Account for it and forget about if it's clean money or not.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP by ourkobo: 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Daviddson:
Lol. So you had the gut to keep 30 thousand dollars at home? And you're complaining because that it was stolen because the FG seized it?

I will love to know about what happened to the Army general.
On ur signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PUNCH Replies Simmonscooper, Says No Malice Towards Osinbajo / Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC / Obi's Endorsement: Labour Party Asks Other Nigerian Leaders To Emulate Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.