Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Emotional Moment A US Soldier Back From War, Surprised His Mom At Work (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Emotional Moment A US Soldier Back From War, Surprised His Mom At Work (Photos) (577 Views)

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Moment A US Soldier Back From War, Surprised His Mom At Work (Photos) by Zenithsblog(f): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Soldier home from Afghanistan deployment surprises mom on bus she drives •

The last time Joquina Williams saw her son, U.S. Army National Guard Sgt. Christopher Williams, was late last year before his deployment to Afghanistan.

The last place Williams thought she would see him was when he surprised her by trying to come on board the sightseeing trolley she drives in Savannah, Georgia, last week. "I was not expecting to see somebody walk on the side of my car," Joquina Williams told "Good Morning America." She recalled her first thought upon seeing her 24-year-old son was, "My baby is home." Sgt. Williams, who was not available for an interview, had been on a seven-month deployment to Afghanistan, according to the Georgia National Guard. He serves in the Macon, Georgia-based 48th Infantry Brigade Combat Team. (MORE: How a yoga studio near Fort Hood is serving its military community)
He has been in the military since the age of 18, according to Joquina Williams, a mother of six.

Joquina Williams expected her son to arrive home in November. "He told me had been planning it and a lot of people knew except me," she said of the surprise. "He’s been gone for a while so just seeing him, it was just like it was yesterday."

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/emotional-moment-a-us-soldier-surprised-his-mom-at-work-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Emotional Moment A US Soldier Back From War, Surprised His Mom At Work (Photos) by Natoski5(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deep!!!
Re: Emotional Moment A US Soldier Back From War, Surprised His Mom At Work (Photos) by Zenithsblog(f): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
cry Onions

Re: Emotional Moment A US Soldier Back From War, Surprised His Mom At Work (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 24, 2019
Mothers are irreplaceable
Re: Emotional Moment A US Soldier Back From War, Surprised His Mom At Work (Photos) by Zenithsblog(f): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Wifi Smart Light Bulb LED Lamp App / End / Longrich Gives You Long-time Riches!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.