Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday,24th July, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday,24th July, 2019 (287 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - WEDNESDAY 24TH JUNE 2020 / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 14th July, 2019 / Day 14. Wednesday 24th January 2018. 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday,24th July, 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, 24 July, 2019) -

*MIND YOUR BUSINESS*

1.Thank You, my Father, for the salvation of my soul and for endowing me with all that I require to fulfill my destiny, here on earth.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of laziness, idleness, lukewarmness and procrastination in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, whatever I lay my hands upon to do, in this world, let me prosper in it, according to Your word, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace never to look down on any job, or underrate the door of opportunity You open for me, in Jesus’ Name.

6.Father, release upon my life, the spirit of diligence and profitable hard work, and grant me the wisdom and contentment, to mind my own business, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, by Your mercy, help me to redeem the time, and give me a second chance; let every opportunity that have passed me by, be restored, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me to remain focused on the assignments You have entrusted unto me; let me never be distracted by worldly matters of no spiritual values, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, for all my labours in Your vineyard, please, let me be rewarded hundred folds, here and in the hereafter, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and grant him the grace, strength and anointing, needed to accomplish the remaining assignments, You have committed into his hands, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday,24th July, 2019 by omoghenelucky: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Very good

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo Misses Out On Rccg's Holy Ghost Convention / Destroy This Temple, In 3days(3 Thousand Years?) I Will Raise It Up / Tips On How To Pray Effectively As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.