Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) (34433 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by bestman09(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2019
U
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2019
I need visa for hell....

Nigeria wan camatose.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by khaffi2(f): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Nonsense!
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2019
lomprico:
Sunni vs shiite war brewing.

yes, e concern me because these bunch of terrorists will still attack Christians for the fun of it, IF it happens.
if and when they decide to take their shia/sunni war to another level ,i hope they kill themselves and leave christians,pagans, atheists and traditionalists out of it.

Or better still lets divide the country. How bad does it have to get for selfish leaders benefiting from national cake to know that this country is not working.

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by loomer: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Who help them write these words?

How many of them know the meaning of wetin them carry?

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by fatymore(f): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Can someone enlighten me please...

What exactly is this man's offence ?
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by allstarfestus: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Buhari should do the needfull obey court order ,rather than all this sponsoring another group to do this .at first it was adesina that said they where appealing the case...how line does it take to appeal a case ... and now this , why ?
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Sunni/shhiiii war loading

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2019
make them protest in Abuja so that I go watch film

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2019
They win soon turn against each other. drum of war everywhere cool

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2019
Lol...protest against court order. If police open fire on these foóls, I am sure they will want to go to that same court they are protesting against its order for justice. Fööls.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2019
Oya muric, where do u stand?

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2019
That are those buhari paid to protest. Nigeria is heading to where no one know. May God protect us o
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by boogie2910: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2019
FG is just Petty
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by jayextra(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2019
sureheaven:
El zakzaky and his followers are evil and must not be released.

A man who doesn't obey and honor the Constitution of the federal republic of nigeria.
He is a threat to the peace of the nation.
grin grin Taink u we can nw boldly say the same about Lifeless bu bu

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by foreshore(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2019
pressmanng:
Amid the incessant protest by the members of Islamic Movement of Nigeria, IMN popularly known as shi'its calling for the released of their leader, Shiekh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, another group emerges calling for continual detention of the Shi'ite leader.

The group carried out protest displaying placards with 'Don't free Zakzaky' inscriptions.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/another-group-protest-and-call-for.html?m=1

By the time they start fighting for being short changed we will know who sponsored them
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2019
No need for all this, he will never be free at leat not under buhari. In as much as I'm not fan of zakzaky, he helped some Igbo in 2011 post election violence in Zaria.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Niorte:
On what grounds should he not be free?

You need us to explain morality to you?
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2019
omocalabar:
Oya muric, where do u stand?
They must be sitting on the fence of confusion right now. Professor Isaq Akintila has suddenly gone silent. Last statement he released was on behalf of herdsmen. May be next will on behalf of Bokó Haram.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2019
That man in Aso Rock is just emphasising the religious division among the brethren..

They can kwantinue with their protest and counter protest, I don't give a damn..

It CHANNELS television that sent the inexperienced corper to the battle field and ended up killing him is who I'm more angry with
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2019
People who have winessed his terror in KADUNA will tell u.
Niorte:
On what grounds should he not be free?
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
The only thing democratic about this government is the election that took place early this year .... except that everything reminds us of the military govt.
The president detains people he wants , he releases those he wants , flouts unfavourable court judgements , arrests anybody speaking against his govt , closes down any media house speaking ill against his govt , and we say we are in a democratic govt .
The shites leader has no reason to remain in jail , except the lifeless man overseeing the hem of affairs in Nigeria wants him behind bars , and some senseless , mentally impaired fellows both here on nairaland and these ones are protesting his continued detention !
Democracy ended in Nigeria since 2015 !

FFK is still roaming freely
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2019
pressmanng:
Amid the incessant protest by the members of Islamic Movement of Nigeria, IMN popularly known as shi'its calling for the released of their leader, Shiekh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, another group emerges calling for continual detention of the Shi'ite leader.

The group carried out protest displaying placards with 'Don't free Zakzaky' inscriptions.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/another-group-protest-and-call-for.html?m=1

Government sponsor group there will be no shooting on this one shame to Buhari government
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by JubrilBuhari: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Sunnies vs Shiites.
Muslims are always nuisance everywhere they are.

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Nanop1: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Please this nothern pple can take the oil but make dem free us abeg.. The foolery curse and perpetual damnation is encoded in dia DNA. no b natural resources dey make a country its d men of wisdom n knowledge dat makes a country great..COLET OIL N DIVIDE NIGERIA I DON TIRE..Naso this fools take dey join boko haram too...all of dm dia no rciv pass 1k each for this hypocritical protest ooo...
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by MicroBox: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2019
lomprico:

yes, e concern me because these bunch of terrorists will still attack Christians for the fun of it, IF it happens.
Mumu.. "Bunch of terrorist"
Ofcouse they must tell you something to make their milking legit.
You better go find you brainwashed brain after it dried up.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by RZArecta2(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2019
lomprico:

yes, e concern me because these bunch of terrorists will still attack Christians for the fun of it, IF WHEN it happens.
Fixed cool

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Davisk11(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2019
same religious group...nawa o...is it not same Allah they are calling or is there another Allah somewhere... I'm confused

Tea Tree Planted By Buhari At Kakara Estate In 1985 (Photo) / Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff)