Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) (34429 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
obama30:

with this small issue, a question come to my mind. Is this how Nigerians will protest against our bad leaders? one part will be protesting that government must change and another part will be protesting that the system is perfectly well. am not sure Nigerian can be good again

This is why evolution will be impossible in Nigeria.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by vanunu: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
middlebelter:

Threats to security of life and properties, inhibition of freedom of movement of other Nigerians etc as demonstrated in his past activities before incarceration as well as the recent violence of his followers.

Keep quiet, the govt is fighting a proxy war, we Christians know this. Why can't you Muslims live in peace with your fellow brothers, do you know how many sects that are in Christianity. All these persecution of the Shi'ites is waste time and a waste of our oil money.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
fatymore:
Can someone enlighten me please...

What exactly is this man's offence ?

The last he did that took him to prison was he and his followers attacked and blocked main road denied COAS access to pass.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by nasoeb: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
sureheaven:
El zakzaky and his followers are evil and must not be released.

A man who doesn't obey and honor the Constitution of the federal republic of nigeria.
He is a threat to the peace of the nation.
And buhari does obey the same constitution?
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by olabolaji(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
cheesy
bro4u:
If Shites and Sunnis want to fight they should talk so that FG can donate one northern state for them to use as battle field.
grin
bro4u:
If Shites and Sunnis want to fight they should talk so that FG can donate one northern state for them to use as battle field.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
If you watch Sunni vs Shia war with popcorn and cold 100% Orange from Spain you wish they will fight till eternity ,I can't wait for them to start their fighting my own is to supply dem tramadol,pikin wey say im mama no go sleep dat pikin no go see sleep for im eyes ooh ,shebi abokkki people say we for south no go drink water and keep cup in peace angry

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Very predictable.

I wish government policies and reactions, as well their stance, can be on betting companies.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
vanunu:

Keep quiet, the govt is fighting a proxy war, we Christians know this. Why can't you Muslims live in peace with your fellow brothers, do you know how many sects that are in Christianity. All these persecution of the Shi'ites is waste time and a waste of our oil money.

Point of correction op, I am a Christian by the grace of God. Do not make the mistake of comparing different denominations to n Christianson with Islamic sect with terrorist tendencies like IMN, we know that Iran doesn't have good reputation in terms of global security and we have to be extremely careful not to allow them turn our country to battle ground.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Tabuku: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
I am a catholic Christian.. Free him, for he has don nothing wrong. Help me arrest all the fake pastors and prophets that deceive Africans
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Terver90: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
I long expected that this will happen
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
And the police didn't shot at them abi...
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Well, these people are not sunni..

Sunni do not protest
Sunni do not use tesuba
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Haddeyholler(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
To hell with religion.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by lekbel09(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
obama30:

with this small issue, a question come to my mind. Is this how Nigerians will protest against our bad leaders? one part will be protesting that government must change and another part will be protesting that the system is perfectly well. am not sure Nigerian can be good again
Calla spade a spade bro, naija can never be good again , me if I get chance na to run comot
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Shekochild: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nigeria, gradually turning into middle east regions like Iran and Syria. The painful thing is that they are turning my state, abuja, to a battlefield. The once peaceful fct is now turning into bloody Islamic battlefield. A religion that has prove itself over time not to have value for human life... It's disgusting to share a country with humans that don't value even their own life for religions reasons. If a man don't value his own life, how can he value another?

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Edyice: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Me smell war in the northern part of Nigeria grin
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Is it not laughable that Africans still believe in those foreign religion that divide us as human? #Onelovereligion over all.....
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by biomedics(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Just ask one to read what's written on the placards.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Amanda4life: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
SoNature:
Someone should tell this pro-government group that if the pro-El-Zakzaky group catch them, the latter will wipe all of them out of the surface of the earth. grin

Those guys don't challenge bloody civilians..they fight soldiers and policemen grin

Na wetin dey my mind be this.

If those EL Zaksaky catch them. Na sorry go be their name.

Well , terrorist go meet terrorists they go fight tire as their matter go dey inclusive �

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by IITTA50: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
They were paid
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by riczy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
I jux pity this zoo we belong to!
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Basiiruwap(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Maybe they're suffer from metality ill. For God sake! how can a sansible man can say so? talkless of protest?
ain't a shi'ite member but for peace to reign zakzaky must get justice. And federal government must accept 2016 court order.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Anyikings: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Them don pay all this one na wash, see that one yellow gworo teeth.
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by Alejobs: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by firfinch(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Don't bring tribalism to everything. If there's a problem look for solution to resolve it. There is power in unity!
lordkush:
this nonsense will only exist in the abode of Muslims

northern nigeria. and South west Nigeria.

east and South nothing concern us o
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by fayomim: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2019
sapientia:

No offence.

If he committed one, FG would have proved it in court.

Maybe they know something we don't know, the man might have committed a lot of evil on their behalf that they are afraid of.

hmm if you dont know just keep quiet and or ask questions about the man. i see alot of comments here about people saying release that man for christ sake. hmmm, if you all know what that man is capable of doing, you will pray they shouldnt release him. he is not even available see the way his boys are turning abuja to, go to iran you will know that the man is more influential than your president.

United States is interested in the man, he is a potential terrorist with more than 2millions loyal followers in the north. my brother just pray make police and the military to weaken that group for the safety of this country. there are more to this but am tired of typing
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by sapientia(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2019
fayomim:

hmm if you dont know just keep quiet and or ask questions about the man. i see alot of comments here about people saying release that man for christ sake. hmmm, if you all know what that man is capable of doing, you will pray they shouldnt release him. he is not even available see the way his boys are turning abuja to, go to iran you will know that the man is more influential than your president.

United States is interested in the man, he is a potential terrorist with more than 2millions loyal followers in the north. my brother just pray make police and the military to weaken that group for the safety of this country. there are more to this but am tired of typing

Mr man, you just wrote trash. What did he do and you are saying America. He is innocent until proven guilty which FG have not. Is having followers a sin? Does he have more followers than all Nigerian religious leaders.

Have heard he did this and that in Kaduna, is it difficult to prove with witnesses?

Prosecute him or free him, its that simple. Law is not assumption.

It might be you tomorrow
Re: 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) by fayomim: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
sapientia:

Mr man, you just wrote trash. What did he do and you are saying America. He is innocent until proven guilty which FG have not. Is having followers a sin? Does he have more followers than all Nigerian religious leaders.

Have heard he did this and that in Kaduna, is it difficult to prove with witnesses?

Prosecute him or free him, its that simple. Law is not assumption.

It might be you tomorrow

Mumu go read history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. / Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' / Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.