Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government (25333 Views)

#ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" / Elzakzaky Protesters Attack National Assembly, Injure Police Officer [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by spiritedtete: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2019
tofolo:
its already in the south sef angry see link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5295602/shiites-protesting-release-el-zakzaky#80164569

And before you realise what is going on... they will be forcing their own ideology on people... where they will eventually declare Jihad on we so call "infidel".

This IMN should be stopped at all cost please!
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by tofolo(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2019
spiritedtete:

And before you realise what is going on... they will be forcing their own ideology on people... where they will eventually declare Jihad on we so call "infidel".

This IMN should be stopped at all cost please!
I am telling..
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by spiritedtete: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Beremx:
Interesting. But his Islamic group have never caused a war or instigated any violence. Or have they?

Wait until the movement get to you.. and will be forced down your throat.
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by zedman1(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2019
Beremx:
Interesting. But his Islamic group have never caused a war or instigated any violence. Or have they?
Have you ever watched any of his sermons?... And no, I'm not a Muslim, in case you would want to say you're not a Muslim so you don't need to listen or watch his preachings. It's best at all times to search for the truth in every news we read or listen to. Truth is, the man is a mega terrorist, be careful who you support.
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by zedman1(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2019
DanniBozz:

My dear no offense but you seem a little lost. Where and when did they kill the leader of Boko Haram? Their leader is still very much alive and that is why they are still growing. If he had been killed or captured then trust me, they would have been history by now.
You're wrong here, surprisingly some persons do not know how Boko haram started. It was somehow similar to this case but still I'm marveled how some persons think El Zackwhatever is a nice guy.
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by Fariq: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2019
indigenous234:
For me personally, I don't really have much problems with the IMN so long as their activities is restricted to the North. (mind you, Abuja is not part of the NORTH here)

Abuja is northern Nigeria. Believe it or not.
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by Olorunnim: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2019
tolugar:

Those that died cos his madness did they deserve such?

Was their grieve Pre planned?
He's a treat to national security but he should have been arrest with due process and there'll be no reason to grant him unconditional Bail.
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by AKzee(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
NwaJozi:
Free this Man
Why?
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by kayroc: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
I have been saying this since. Government left this guy to grow wings for too long. The guy is in the same category as Maitatsine but they kept treating him with kid gloves. Now he has reached this point and the government as usual is being reactive.

I told another Nairalandet that security services have been aware of this man's activities from the beginning but they didn't crush him and his movement.
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by nasirujj(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
BENEAMATA:
bravo ! this , right here folks is the true meaning of calling a spade ! TERRORISTS , the man just named and shamed them . what's your own defines a TERRORist to you ? Add yours and check if the end product of their activities(death , destruction , desolation) matched with those this my man mentioned above .

The truth is bitter
In my own opinion no religion is promoting terrorism, if we want to criticize, we should try to criticize at individual level instead of stereotyping

1 Like

Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by BENEAMATA: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
nasirujj:

The truth is bitter
In my own opinion no religion is promoting terrorism, if we want to criticize, we should try to criticize at individual level instead of stereotyping
true yarns brother , i believe you
Re: The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government by dimade1: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
gaetano:
If his people can do us a favor by helping us kill Buhari, we will be grateful
Do you know that what you just type can lead you to life imprisonment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes / Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) / Nnia John Nwodo's Home Bombed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.