Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is Don Jazzy On Nairaland? Please Come To My Rescue! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Don Jazzy On Nairaland? Please Come To My Rescue! (604 Views)

Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / Don Jazzy On BBNaija Nina & Miracle Love: "I Have Had A Babe Like Nina Before" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Don Jazzy On Nairaland? Please Come To My Rescue! by myfan: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2019
I recently joined Twitter and I follow him there and I must say the dude is generous, helping people with cash and other material things everyday. Unfortunately, I haven't been lucky enough to win from him there, thus coming to personally appeal to him via here.

Please check the below thread and see I'm in dire need of financial assistance for my final year in school.

https://www.nairaland.com/5315918/distress-need-academic-assistance-please#80524772

Please Nigerians, come and help me. God bless you all.

Cc
@DonJazzy
Re: Is Don Jazzy On Nairaland? Please Come To My Rescue! by meobizy(f): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2019
Which day will you people stop begging and becomes helpers yourselves?
Re: Is Don Jazzy On Nairaland? Please Come To My Rescue! by myfan: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2019
meobizy:
Which day will you people stop begging and becomes helpers yourselves?

Sir, by the grace of God, as an undergraduate, after school and I get a job, why won't I help others? Why won't I be of help to others? As a matter of fact, I hope to have a foundation that will cater for the need of people in this life before I will die.

(1) (Reply)

“nigerians, Stop Insulting My Mother”- Tacha’s Camp Pleads On Her Behalf / Watch Video : Lady Begs Kizz Daniel For Sex Inside Elevator / LET'S TALK!!! Who Do You Think Zlatan Should Thank More For His Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.