Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger (20494 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Darato: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin

I'm crushing on Riyadhgoddess. Someone pls tell her
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Chiefqueenn(f): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Whatsittoyah:
Pls how can I add meme to my comment.
Any time I try to add meme the app will stop.
If you know the solution pls leave a comment
Use chrome na
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by dheaven: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lozzz
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
coolh3ad:

You know something Boss... No be only Blogger na IT Consultant (na wetin some Dey call themselves)....

All na packaging
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Ugosample(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nigeria na wa
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by decco1878: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lekzy360:
A budding blogger has shared his experience with a young man in his neighborhood who wants to become a yahoo boy.

According to the man identified as Kennedy Prosper, the young man approached him and wanted to be like him, thinking he is into internet fraud.

He then made him realise he has just opened a Yahoo Mail and all he needed was his guidance on how to connect the mail to his Nigerian bank account and start cashing out. …lol

Read his post:

One of my neighbor, old friend, town person or whatever came to me today and said

He want to do the same yahoo which am doing to make money and that he don’t want to hustle again in the street, so he has just registered an account @Yahoo.com and he want me to guide him on how to earn with the Yahoo account, how to connect his bank account too so we can be doing yahoo together.

I was like “Funke” Amodu must hear this (i just excused myself and find some rest because his questions got no answer).

That he want to do Yahoo is not even my problem but the fact that he created an account at Yahoo.com weak my bone � (i fainted like 3times and rose up again)

Emi Blogger Blogger (am Not a Yahoo boy)

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/ive-just-opened-yahoo-mail-to-be-a-yahoo-boy-like-you-man-tells-blogger/

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Comedian2019: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
People are asking me here: "what happen Oga wey you dey laugh like this?"
OP, pls take it to Jokes section, not crime.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by mixta140: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Digging ur grave grin

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by netflicks(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Any time I see the phrase "not a yahoo boy" naira maley comes to mind... cheesy
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by kumulus(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Well, he can use that yahoo account to open an account with a broker which he can link to his local bank account to make that money. Dm me if you're interested in learning how to trade the financial market (over $5trillion exchange hands each day).......you also get to earn while you learn, just ask me how and I'll show you.
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by ejemamaka: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
kumulus:
Well, he can use that yahoo account to open an account with a broker which he can link to his local bank account to make that money. Dm me if you're interested in learning how to trade the financial market (over $5trillion exchange hands each day).......you also get to earn while you learn, just ask me how and I'll show you.

Another one, on another level.
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by KENNYcha: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Peach Palms Estate

TITLE: C of O
Instant Allocation : Available

Peach Palms is directly beside Chalcedony School, Lekki, a 2mins driving distance from Lekki/Epe Expressway

INFRASTRUCTURE: - Paved & Interlocked Roads
- Covered drainage
- Perimeter fencing
- Electricity
- Green Area
- Recreation Center
- Pedestrian walkways
- Pedestrian boulevard
- CCTV Camera
- Modern electrification with street lights
- Professional Security Guards

Landmarks : - CHALCEDONY SCHOOL,LEKKI
- LAGOON PARK,LEKKI
- EAST AMBER ESTATE
- ARIUM ESTATE
- CHOIS GARDENS
- CORONA SCHOOLS
- CALEB BRITISH SCHOOL
- OASIS GARDEN
- NOVARE MALL
- Private Educational Institutions - Visible infrastructures
amongst others.

Size: 300Sqm
Outright Purchase : 4.8M
6 Months : 5.3M
12 Months : 5.8M

Size: 600Sqm
Outright Purchase : 9.5M
6 Months : 10.5M
12 Months : 11.5M

Initial Deposit : N1,000,000
(Installment Payment Available for 12Months)
call/whatsapp Kenny on 08137875110

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Dannyozs(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
peeps4u:

What offence has he committed to warrant EFCC arrest now?

The way many youths reason in this country is alarming and police brutality and exploitation won't end soon cuz many youths don't even know their rights.
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by brainbox67: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
blogger bugger
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Freelanceona100(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Scammer scammer when we smart folks are busy making a day money and we're doing fine
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Even u wey be blogger Nigeria police go still arrest u say u be Yahoo guy....mumu
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by kumulus(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
VRDroid:

Another one, on another level.

Someday in no long time from now, you'd look back to this day and feel remorse for not taking initiative except of course you do. All you needed was just to ask or check out what Forex is, if today people can make money from social media platforms and still don't believe forex is real, I won't be shocked if they don't believe their beating heart is real. The same internet, energy and time you spend trolling can be put to a more resourceful use.

Well, for an account that's just barely over a month old....I think I've said too much...

Peace to you younging!

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
I love people who are very good in imaginative writing, I’m not blessed with that, I find it hard to even write an epistle online. We should applaud this young man here for writing this bullshit online, to the least he made it to some few blogs and most especially nairaland, cloutchasing is gradually paying off.
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by bluefilm: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tales by the moon light.
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
kumulus:

Someday in no long time from now, you'd look back to this day and feel remorse for not taking initiative except of course you do. All you needed was just to ask or check out what Forex is, if today people can make money from social media platforms and still don't believe forex is real, I won't be shocked if they don't believe their beating heart is real. The same internet, energy and time you spend trolling can be put to a more resourceful use.

Well, for an account that's just barely over a month old....I think I've said too much...

Peace to you younging!

Stop rationalizing your own version of yahoo yahoo. In the end, someone will love some money into someone else's pocket through engineered algorithms.

Go and get something doing, cos soon enough people will stop falling for it.
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by ohem007(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Whatsittoyah:
Pls how can I add meme to my comment.
Any time I try to add meme the app will stop.
If you know the solution pls leave a comment

With me too...

Mine will just bring out one yeye code like that..

Abeg if you see help abeg qoute me..
Pls
Thanks
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by kumulus(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
VRDroid:

Stop rationalizing your own version of yahoo yahoo. In the end, someone will love some money into someone else's pocket through engineered algorithms.

You sound intelligent, your choice of grammar is good. Albeit, there's no engineered algorithm except you're talking about those used by banks and large financial institutions. Spot trading is not a get rich quick scheme, whoever looks to make consistent profit need be disciplined and ready to put in the work....getting the skill set necessary to trade like the bank requires serious effort in the part of the trader. You seem to be a computer savvy guy, it won't hurt to do the research...you'll never know!
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by kumulus(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
VRDroid:

I understand, it sounds crazy and phony to think one can legit make money off his phone everyday of the week just analysing charts. Well forex is smart money vs dumb money, choose your stance when you come to play!

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Teejayphillip(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
peeps4u:

What offence has he committed to warrant EFCC arrest now?

The way many youths reason in this country is alarming and police brutality and exploitation won't end soon cuz many youths don't even know their rights.

Is dis one okay?

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
kumulus:

You sound intelligent, your choice of grammar is good. Albeit, there's no engineered algorithm except you're talking about those used by banks and large financial institutions. Spot trading is not a get rich quick scheme, whoever looks to make consistent profit need be disciplined and ready to put in the work....getting the skill set necessary to trade like the bank requires serious effort in the part of the trader. You seem to be a computer savvy guy, it won't hurt to do the research...you'll never know!

I am not against your online hustle, as long as your profiteering mechanism is not in conflict with mine, but all online yield programs are designed with event triggers with the fluctuations generating income from the delta curves to the pockets of the stakeholders.

Talking to me is like calling the Police to bear witness to how Tithe money is spent. On the surface it is all Glorious Gift for God, but behind the scene, tithe money can buy Indomie noodles and jets for the Man of God.

Just so you know, I am the Police and you are the Man of God. I hope we understand each other. There is always Indomie and Jets. I am not a sheep.
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by kumulus(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
VRDroid:

I am not against your online hustle, as long as your profiteering (make or seek to make an excessive or unfair profit, especially illegally) mechanism is not in conflict with mine (thank you for informing the world about the nature of you business sir), but all online yield (be informed sir, spot trading of financial instruments isn't a yields program, rather you leverage technical and fundamental knowledges on currency fluctuations to make consistent profit) programs are designed (the financial market had been traded hundreds of years before we was born, definitely not one like the Mavrodis et al) with event triggers with the fluctuations generating income from the delta curves to the pockets of the stakeholders (stakeholders??!, bruh what're you talking!!....you think this is some company or what, damn mate, what you've received is 'schooling' cos education doesn't respond to things in this manner)

Talking to me is like calling the Police to bear witness to how Tithe money is spent. On the surface it is all Glorious Gift for God, but behind the scene, tithe money can buy Indomie noodles and jets for the Man of God.

Just so you know, I am the Police and you are the Man of God. I hope we understand each other. There is always Indomie and Jets. I am not a sheep.

Forex is a zero-sum game, I'll come to you straight...someone wins when another loses, you just need to equip yourself with the necessary skill to be on the winning side. Play by the rules and you're winning, otherwise you're gambling. It's a $5tr market and as a spot trader I only look to take my bite off of it, nobody in the market is capable of taking your money, except of course you're dumb money lol. It's called trading for a reason, smart up yo!! I only offered to help point people to where they can learn to analyse and trade like the banks and big institutions (SMART MONEY)....

Man! I'm done talking to you on this, if you'd choose to be closed-minded as this, man....God help you with that!

Continue being the police and the pastor, like I said you'd look back on this day someday and wish you'd taken initiative. (The internet never forgets and I'm sure one way or another, it'll be right in your face when it's time)

Respects to you brother, enjoy life!!

••••While you're fighting with your screenpad, someone just made over $190 from a $0.02 ($0.02 = #7.2, $190 = #68,400 and still running lol), investment within a couple minutes ( notice I shared same screenshot with three open positions earlier but with less profits)

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by kumulus(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nigerian youths aren't lazy, they just need to know there's endless wealth opportunities out there....they only need to go for it, prepared!

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
kumulus:

Forex is a zero-sum game, I'll come to you straight...someone wins when another loses, you just need to equip yourself with the necessary skill to be on the winning side. Play by the rules and you're winning, otherwise you're gambling. It's a $5tr market and as a spot trader I only look to take my bite off of it, nobody in the market is capable of taking your money, except of course you're dumb money lol. It's called trading for a reason, smart up yo!! I only offered to help point people to where they can learn to analyse and trade like the banks and big institutions (SMART MONEY)....

Man! I'm done talking to you on this, if you'd choose to be closed-minded as this, man....God help you with that!

Continue being the police and the pastor, like I said you'd look back on this day someday and wish you'd taken initiative. (The internet never forgets and I'm sure one way or another, it'll be right in your face when it's time)

Respects to you brother!!

Hahahahaha.

I know you have a big dream, that future where you do not have to work so hard. I am at that point in your future. I did not come online to advertize some cheat game, you did.

I came here to read the pulse of the masses and check out some lovely designs at free time. So keep hustling and maybe someday, if you work very hard, you might come to my level, but I doubt that very much with your approach.

Stop telling me about Forex and all sorts of schemes you guys run on this internet, it is not the real solution to your money problems. It is too stressful. How did you even get the scripts by the way? LoL

1 Like

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by kumulus(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
VRDroid:

Hahahahaha.

I know you have a big dream, that future where you do not have to work so hard. I am at that point in your future. I did not come online to advertize some cheat game, you did.

I came here to read the pulse of the masses and check out some lovely designs at free time. So keep hustling and maybe someday, if you work very hard, you might come to my level, but I doubt that very much with your approach.

Stop telling me about Forex and all sorts of schemes you guys run on this internet, it is not the real solution to your money problems. It is too stressful. How did you even get the scripts by the way? LoL

With due respect, sir....I have more than a big dream, I've got BIG DREAMS. More grace to you I pray, your wealth and success shall never diminish. I leave you with peace, love and so much light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Undergraduate Bags Jail Term For Romance Scam / Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor / NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.