Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,268 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari (46469 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by aminulive: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Afam Mallison Emmanuel Ukatu has been unmasked as the elusive Drug Baron behind a shipment of Tramadol worth N3 billion.

This was after investigations by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA into the activities of disgraced police officer, Abba Kyari who was nabbed earlier this year for attempting to facilitate the release of seized cocaine with $61,000.

Ukatu was arrested on board a flight to Abuja at the MM2 terminal of the Lagos airport, Ikeja on Wednesday, April 13.

POLITICS NIGERIA has been furnished with certain details about the Notorious Drug Lord, See below;

1. Ukatu was born on May 8, 1964 in Onitsha, Anambra State. He is 60 years old.

2. He is married with 5 Children

3.  He holds a B.A Honours degree in Philosophy from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and an MBA from Crawford University, Ogun State.

4. He is the Executive Chairman and Founder of Mallinson & Partners Limited, a Director in Cowry Assets and Management, a Director at Masters Energy Oil & Gas Limited, Director Urban Space Services, and Director, Alor Microfinance Bank Limited.

5. Ukatu is a Fellow of the Rotary Club International, Fellow, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, (MAN) a member of the Certified Institute of Cost Management of Nigeria (CICM)

6. He also owns Nispo Porcelain Company Ltd.

7. The NDLEA has been monitoring his activities for months

8. Ukatu is a major importer of high dosages of Tramadol Hydrochloride such as 120mg, 200mg, 225mg, and 250mg.

9. He owns 103 bank accounts

10. He is a certified member of the Institute of Strategic Management of Nigeria.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-10-things-to-know-about-drug-baron-linked-to-abba-kyari-afam-mallison-ukatu/

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jesus Christ!! I'm weeping uncontrollably now!!

Oga why why why?

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by buckeyemedia: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wow

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Nigerialabalaba: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:

Oga why why why?
Na hin dey supply ipob terrorists and bandits drugs wey dem dey take become high enuf to kill people. Olodo, u suppose dey wail for hin victims and praise ndlea.

Dat Crawford university na useless school. Na d first school I hear say dey take and give admission to lazy yoots and people wey score 150 in jamb

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by yekete: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Was it a crime to own 103 bank account?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Na hin dey supply ipob terrorists and bandits drugs wey dem dey take become high enuf to kill people. Olodo, u suppose dey wail for hin victims and praise ndlea
Is he also the one that supplied you the drugs that twisted your mind?

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
deji17:
Omo NNA. He must be PitObi's friend / course mate at Nsukka. Obi is also into drugs. His day of arrest is minus one today.
Wrong!

He is Tinubu's protege.

Tinubu is a known drug addict and courier yes?

206 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ezugegere(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
What a shame.....

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

na ur mind dey twisted. Sumol sumol we go dey remove miserable elements comot from our human society for Nigeria. Go and join ur drug mentor for inside ndlea jail nau instead to dey bother us hia. shiorr
See this one grin grin

Sumol sumol wetin?

Sad west in the next 10yrs is going to be peopled by headless bodies. grin

I'm telling you bro and it's serious.

Even your daughters will give birth to headless children because the ancestors were buried headless grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by FalseProphet1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
I see Mr Ukatu bribing his way out of custody, I see the matter being swept under the carpet, I see NDLEA saying it's a case of mistaken identity after receiving the bribe, I see him returning to his normal business.

This I have seen.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Sebastine1994(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
No vex oh, how much is 3billion naira in dollars, if 5 billion naira is the man's networth then he is not rich.

You guys make it sound as if 3 billion naira na money. It is just plus or minus 1.5 million dollars.

Money in Nigeria has no value. For this man that is involved in such huge trade, then that amount is not worth it. These are the small fish in the drug business.

The big drug barons are the big alhaji based in the Dubai, they have an extensive network of foot soldiers to do their dirty work. So it is not easy to point at them.

But my igbo brothers damn all consequences añd want to eat alone that is why it is easy to finger them in every crime. Eat alone die alone.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Creditalerts: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
sad

Mud
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by emmanuelbrown26: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Damn it. This one na real drug lord, Lord of the street, Lord of ndi meth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Nakedtruths: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
deji17:
Omo NNA. He must be PitObi's friend / course mate at Nsukka. Obi is also into drugs. His day of arrest is minus one today.
You are an idiot personified

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by candidbabe(f): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by otokx(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Has this matter been charged to court?
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by ipobarecriminals: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
angry HANG dem all plus Kyari angry angry

Nail their Ballz undecided angry

KILL them all PIGs

10 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by OlawaleBammie: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:

Oga why why why?
he's just a regular chemist jare

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Icedinhoemma(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
He's a man.
Complete business man

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Food is Ready.
Re: 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari by Ihavethingstodo: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Most rich business men in Nigeria are actually drug dealers!

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Government Lodge In Lagos In Dilapidated State. Photos / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far / Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.