Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Alibaba Warns Women Who Love Slapping Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Warns Women Who Love Slapping Men (510 Views)

Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff / Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' / Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Warns Women Who Love Slapping Men by GistMore1: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2019
Alibaba revealed why people step away from a heated exchange in an Instagram post addressed to women who love slapping men.

According to the ace comedian, 'respect, financial dependency, religion, what will people say, I was brought up to know better' are some of the reasons people walk away from a rant. Alibaba however used a video of a dog getting bitten by a tiger to illustrate how every grandstanding is humbled.

He wrote;

The fact that some people step back when you are angry and raise your voice, doesn't mean they cannot do anything about it. Most times, it's best to be better advised.

Most times, the reason the person is not walking away from your rant, #IsThatThingAroundHisNeck. Here it's the chain. Could well be the job, the respect he has for you, financial dependency, religion, what will people say, I was brought up to know better, that Kenny Rogers' song that said "You don't have to fight to be a man", fear of committing a murder, all these gender activist,...

Because, one day, just one day, when the same people are pushed to the wall... your barking and grand standing will be humbled.

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. A great philosopher once said, "No go dey do pass your seffff!"

Those ladies that like to slap men, be warned. He is gentle. Ok. Until "otoge!"

See more here; http://gistmore.com/alibaba-warns-women-who-love-slapping-men

Re: Alibaba Warns Women Who Love Slapping Men by GistMore1: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2019

Re: Alibaba Warns Women Who Love Slapping Men by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2019
It's rare to see a Nigerian woman slap a man nowadays ... you can only slap someone who you feel is beneath you .. and most of Nigerian girls are broke .. So if you ever get slapped you are probably a pauper
Re: Alibaba Warns Women Who Love Slapping Men by daddytime(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Okay, thank you.
Re: Alibaba Warns Women Who Love Slapping Men by GistMore7: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

People Hate On Me In This Industry Because My Father Has Money - Davido / Ubi Franklin’s Alleged Baby Mama, Sandra Delivers Baby Boy In America / Toyin Lawani's Staff Massages Her Bare Boobs During Spa Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.