Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

People Hate Me So Much That They Create A Hate Page For Me - Princess Shyngle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Hate Me So Much That They Create A Hate Page For Me - Princess Shyngle (465 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Hate Me So Much That They Create A Hate Page For Me - Princess Shyngle by BeeQ: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2019
The tiny waist actress, Princess Shyngle just discovers a hate page of herself. She felt so disappointed for this kind of hatred from people and yet still thanks her fans out there.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/07/people-hate-me-so-much-that-they-create-hate-page-for-me-princess-shyngle.html

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: People Hate Me So Much That They Create A Hate Page For Me - Princess Shyngle by BeeQ: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2019
wink smiley
Re: People Hate Me So Much That They Create A Hate Page For Me - Princess Shyngle by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2019
And so, do you hate yourself?
Re: People Hate Me So Much That They Create A Hate Page For Me - Princess Shyngle by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2019
Sad tho... somepeople come online to troll others, forgetting we are all humans with different feelings and emotions . Just because you aren't popular, rich or laying the beautiful ones doesn't mean you should hate...

Either ways tho.. people are a reflection of what they type mostly
Re: People Hate Me So Much That They Create A Hate Page For Me - Princess Shyngle by Kingosytex(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2019
cheesy

Most of them are just jealous of you. Those haters are just venting their frustrations on you as if you are responsible for their misfortunes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Foremost Fashion Brand; BRATLIFE NIGERIA Set To Unveil Brand Ambassadors / [watch Video] Old White Man Singing Anything By Burna Boy / Actress Regina Daniels Reacts To Insinuations About Her Alleged Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.