Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees (35585 Views)

Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Senate President Lawan Confirms Receiving List Of 43 Ministerial Nominees / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by blackpanda: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
bjbjbj:
All I see are face of criminals.

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by 12345baba(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thieves
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by bjbjbj: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Which bad belly
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by osaweseforme(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
To be chaired by ZAINAB AHMED
suky1976:
Prepare For WORST ECONOMY
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by mmb(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
So perm sec ministry of foreign affairs( Mustapha Sulaiman) is Abubakar Aliyu?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by AerialMapper: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
So after the long delay, we get this list?

Next Level...I see Ndume there though with a Yoruba name
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Almunjid(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
rentAcock:
Its time for these guys to pass on the touch to the youth. None of them is under 40yrs so how are they supposed to stay abreast with the the digital age?

I would rather see a healthy mix of older and younger ministers as a more diverse group brings about different perspectives and experiences.

Youth kill u there! Na who youth help?
If na Youth be ur problem, oya come and carry Yeye Bello of kogi state to ur state and give us the old man u call ur governor. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by pureconscience: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
jeddy Agba. oga crude. congrats
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Henrichemeka(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
I am very sorry for this country called Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by GistCandy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sorry I omitted the link to the full analysis of the submitted ministerial appointees; the newbies, the returning officers and the exempted ones

Click here to read - https://gistcandy.com/know-your-ministers-pictures-and-full-analysis-of-submitted-ministerial-appointees/

Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Horo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
so sad re-appointing people that have been in government and they are talking about reducing poverty level how by adding water to the ocean embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by GistCandy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
GistCandy:
Following the release of President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial list to foresee various activities to get the country working, the list saw a lot of new faces as well known faces and some others left out.

Read the full analysis of the submitted ministerial appointees;

Sorry I omitted the link to the full analysis of the submitted ministerial appointees; the newbies, the returning officers and the exempted ones

Click here to read - https://gistcandy.com/know-your-ministers-pictures-and-full-analysis-of-submitted-ministerial-appointees/
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by lexyj123(f): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
I trust my people, they would rather vote in BB naija than helping you.
.....but you did not tell us your dad and mum's whereabouts,
what steps are you take so that you wont have to come here for subsequents session fees, mind you there are more 4 years to go
tmphoto:
Good afternoon Nairalanders my name is Ifeoluwa Atewogbola and am a 100l student of OOU consult annex located in obada Abeokuta in Ogun state with the matric no OOUC 190/283. Am currently having a issue concerning my School Fees, I am the only son of my family and I have been sponsoring myself since when av been able to work, my school fees is 30K and I have been able to raise 15K out of it but my school made a regulation that the school fees should be Paid No Later Than JULY 26 otherwise my admission would be Forfeited due to our matriculation that is going to be held on AUGUST 3, I have tried all my possible best to get the rest of the fee but all to no avail that's why I decided to bring it up here to whoever that might be willing to help me with any amount I will be very grateful these are my details if you wish to assist me. Name- ATEWOGBOLA IFEOLUWA TIMOTHEW, School- OOUC, level-100l, matric no- OOUC 190/283, account no- 2400000283, Bank- Ecobank, acct name- Atewogbola ifeoluwa Timothew. I need your help Nigerians plesase
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by kiddkash(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
i am looking for a site to buy at a low price. if you have any, dm me
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Badonasty(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
GistCandy:
Following the release of President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial list to foresee various activities to get the country working, the list saw a lot of new faces as well known faces and some others left out.

That is not Tayo alasoadura
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by highbee02: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Remove Gbemi SARAKI, she's not a Kwaran
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by myfan: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
With these old rogues, 'this country is going nowhere'... na Ameachi talk am.
Dear wonderful Nigerians, please help a brother.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Know your criminals
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Acedave1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
OJU OLE DA, OJU OLE RE
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2019
Buhari said, this time, he'll select persons that he knows personally. Are these the people? Hmm!

God is truly angry with these nation.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by labani06(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2019
GistCandy:

Onu is not part of the list Isa Ali fantami has replaced him.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees by ogbonti: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2019
GistCandy:

I see the pic of Late Col. Dan Archibong as Bashir Magashi... hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Falana Describes The 2019 General Elections As An ‘expensive Joke’ / Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.