Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Make #5k Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make #5k Daily (227 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Make 5k Daily Running A Pos Business / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make #5k Daily by Dollypezzle: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Some people have been calling me,both online and offline asking me to teach them hw to make profit doing my kind of biz. So, I will teach just 5 lucky people cos its also where I make my money from.

Wat u would learn:
1. Hw to sell airtime and make profit
2. Hw to sell data bundle and make profit
3. Hw to convert airtime to cash for customers and make profit
4. Hw to pay NEPA bill for people and make profit.
5. Hw to pay for Gotv,Dstv,Star times,spectranet,smile,etc subscription and make profit
6. Hw to operate a POS business without having a POS and make thousands monthly. This include money transfer and cash withdrawal for ur customers without having a POS.

You will get an eBook @ 7k as well as link to a whatsaap group where u can ask questions after buying the ebook

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Advice Someone On Starting A Chain Of Small Businesses, Gather / Cheap Browsing Data 6 Gig For #1000 / As Economy Bites, Companies Use ‘shrinkflation’ To Rip-off Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.