Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes (66783 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2021
Following the recent drama between Tonto Dikeh and her ex lover, Prince Kpokpogri. The actress has come out to warn popular instagram twerker, janemena.

Janemena rose to fame for posting erotic twerking videos on IG. On Saturday Dec 14th, 2019, Jane wedded the love of her life.

Excerpt from Tonto’s post as shared on her IG page;

#ICOMEINPEACE

After listening to these leaked voice note between Joseph Egbri (fake name Prince Kpokpogri) and merit, I personally called off my relationship with a man I honestly did LOVE.

Now this is not enough for blackmail and lies but it’s all good and great.
Respectfully,
All we are asking is come answer to the law for your illegal recording and release of my private moments (A CRIME), blackmail (A CRIME) amongst other things alleged about you.

This may be a good time to say @janemena this man has so much of your sex tapes with him in his possesion (old and very recent).
Not just you but Alot of other married women, celebrities and single girls too.
If he hasn’t blackmailed any of you yet it’s a matter of time!!!!

SOURCE:Tonto’s Instagram Page

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto finally found a man that can last more than 40seconds, albeit in troublemaking.

grin grin grin

568 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by illicit(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2021
Lol

Fine girls and bad guys saga

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by Nbotee(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Most of them are jus high class hoeloshos

203 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by Kondomatic(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
The videos or we don't believe it

278 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by Havertz10: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Always knew that janemena was a prostitute

No girl exposes her body and twerks for the fun of it

If you are married and your wife likes wearing skimpy clothes that exposes her body especially when she is out alone, it's not fashion or modern, it's a very subtle sign that her eyes are wandering and she is open to extramarital affairs

Any sharp guy knows that you can discern a woman's intentions by the way she presents herself

Let me not talk too much

575 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by izzou(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2021
I really feel for Tonto.

I am not her fan, but I can't wish this emotional bondage and torture on my enemy.

She could have posted her nonsense without mentioning Jane. But she just wants to have someone else to occupy the Victims' category with her.

238 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by constance500: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by daddytime(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Lol...

Yahoo prince wey scam Tonto of her thing...

Misery sure loves company.

Tonto wan scatter this one marriage.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by chatinent: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Which one bi sex tapes again? Before na Gospel song Janemena dey do?

Ayam not understanding.

She should rant at sth better jare. Just like saying you'll expose a pig you saw in a litter beside another person’s refuse.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by ceejay10(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
This man is strong, just like his name. Kpokpogiri. But Tonto, what were you doing when he was allegedly recording your private moments? Cos I am sure you were fully aware and gave the nod.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by Sakamaje: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2021
If what Tonto is saying is true, then it means that the kpokpogiri fellow is a male ashawo/pervert wey dey fond of recording women while fvcking them, for future blackmail purposes. Smh.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by pepperdemzombie: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2021
1. I thought she said the leaked audio that caused the split revealed Janemena, how does she know Kpokpo has sex tapes with Janemena? Tonto is confused.
God don catch am.
2. If she truly watche'd Janemena's sex tapes, why does she not want her own watched?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by pepperdemzombie: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2021
izzou:
I really feel for Tonto.

I am not her fan, but I can't wish this emotional bondage and torture on my enemy.

She could have posted her nonsense without mentioning Jane. But she just wants to have someone else to occupy the Victims' category with her.

That's blackmailing on it's own, she's a blackmailer but was outsmarted by Kpokpo.
Tonto is a daft fool! If any influential person who has slept with Kpokpo, assassinate him as a cover up, Tonto might spend the remaining of her life in jail for murder.
She rushed into the guy just to spite Churchill, but everything is a boomerang.
Come to think of it, the only Father's day that a man came to the child's school is with Kpokpo. A bad memory for the child now!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto finally unearthed a man that can prior more than 40seconds, albeit in mischievous.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by ajebuter(f): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
People actually make sex videos with their partners??

Seriously, what is wrong with this generation?

It doesn't occur to any of them that they may break up at a point , have other partners or get married and their past actions may cause irreparable damages to them or their new partner, spouse or family??

For goodness sake, only white folks hardly get irked by past sex videos of their partners but not us in this part of the world where we are extremely judgmental and harsh with past of our partners and spouses..

Seriously??

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by Maxcollins042(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
That's their headache, not mine. Meanwhile, the world today is just over-sexualized. Why would someone be recording their sexual acts if they are not nursing a clandestine motive or are pervs?

Drama queen jam drama king.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by ChiefSosa(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto dikeh talks way too much for someone that's always claiming the 'victim'. We need to give less attention to that Psycho!
I feel like she does a lot of things under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Yes, she does lots of drugs, no be today we don know that one. We've seen her several times acting crazy(remember that Iyanya's concert?) , psychotic, & even arrested for drugs related cases. She's definitely doing cocaine; look at her eyes sometimes and you'll notice!
I've read several comments of NwaAmaikpe bashing her for over 3 years now, & I think I'm beginning to support some of his comments. She's a Junkie suffering from a top notch Bipolar disorder.
She's a horrible person that constantly degrades and misleads her friends and followers by never taking responsibility for her wrong doings. She should be arrested for threatening to murder Churchill. Her son should be given to child protection services till Tonto is certified to be normal. She should be taken to compulsory rehab and be ordered to avoid Social media for a period of time or her accounts must be under supervision. She must be under probation for at least 3 years.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by OGdaddy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
pocohantas:
Tonto finally found a man that can last more than 40seconds, albeit in troublemaking.

grin grin grin
Are you a hypocrite?
Did you create the topic to mock her or to support her? Because this your statement doesn't even make sense.

If you are against her or for for then be bold to show it. Don't be a snake.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by Meteng: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
And she no tell am since? Abi she dey follow watch am that time?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by Foodqueen(f): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto shouldn't have dated this guy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by rayvelez(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
This psycho woman again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by slawormiir: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by delzbaba(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Women seff, wetin dem see for this guy seff, na jazz?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by tillaman(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ti Obirin ko ba ti to ile Oko meji wo, ko ni mo pe ikan dun ju ikan lo.

If woman never tested two different husbands, she will not know one is better than the other.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by GeneralPula: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jane mena nah hookup girl nah..

She’s still doing hookups low key while married self..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin I just dey watch some of the tapes

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.