Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) (25639 Views)

9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC / EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pictures) / EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by LowerPriceData0(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
More of that
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by Edyice: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin ALL my guyz are ballerz grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by OkoYibo: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
samcus:
I have a question but I don't know which gender I should direct it to...

Why are young people so found of wearing Gucci and other expensive designers while your parent who struggled to bring you up couldn't even afford to change slippers and you don't care??

How do you people sleep at night?

Naira Marley's mother wore two hundred Naira ankara to court with rubber slippers.
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by Vokians(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
samcus:
I have a question but I don't know which gender I should direct it to...

Why are young people so found of wearing Gucci and other expensive designers while your parent who struggled to bring you up couldn't even afford to change slippers and you don't care??

How do you people sleep at night?
Beautiful question. Do they really care if their parents put on rags?
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
OkoYibo:

Naira Marley's mother wore two hundred Naira ankara to court with rubber slippers.

Asin erh, the whole thing is tiring. But if you should flip sides and think outside the box, she might wore those just to garner sympathy and people's emotions, sighting from Marley's speech afterwards regarding having kids and being a responsible husband who have lived in the U.K.

Just maybe, the mom acted from the script, so I'm not really judging from that.

Dude is currently in the U.K with the mom as we speak.
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by Whatsittoyah: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Yahoo is a disguise name for money ritual
Those guys are ritualists
If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by Papertrail11(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice one EFCC
lock them up
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
THIS IS PRESIDENT BUHARI REIGN OF TERROR AGAINST OUR SOUTHERN BOYS !

What has he done to prosecute the FULANI HERDSMEN that are killing innocent farmers in the country?

I am only against YAHOO PLUS or ritual based fraud.

Let the innocent blogger hustle for their dollars.

What has Britain done to the Deziani or Ibori loot?

Britain has refused to return our money looted by Deziani, Ibori.

What has Buhari done to politicians looting our collective commonwealth.
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by ovasnews: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Kreamie:
Witchcraft ✅
Yahoo ✅

We’re making a list grin
Prostitution abroad

Cultism in Italy

Mediterranean sea crossing from Libya

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by obama30: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
IssaGist:
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Benin Zonal Office on July 23, 2019 arrested nine suspected internet fraudsters at their various hideouts in Benin City, Edo State.
They were arrested sequel to intelligence gathering, which alleged that they were involved in the fraudulent internet activity known as ‘cat-fishing’.
The suspects who are between the ages of 20 and 35 are: Amafin Collins, Edafitite Abel, Usianene Elizojie, Ojiefor Marvelus, Uduehi Osumor, Geigi Emmanuel Ose, Osaro Osakpolor, Francis Omoiegbe and Onuoba Prince Nonso.
Items recovered from them at the point of arrest include luxury cars, laptop computers, mobile phones, flash drives and internet modems.
They have made useful statements and will soon be charged to court.
Meanwhile, head of the Benin Zonal Office, Muhtar Bello has alerted members of the public of the activities of fraudsters who engage in using other people's phone numbers to generate social media account authentication codes in an attempt to defraud unsuspecting victims.
He therefore warned that members of the public should at all time, pay attention to the where about of their phones or be circumspect who they give their phones to make calls.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/efcc-arrests-nine-suspected-internet-fraudsters-in-edo

Quick to jail southern youth but never arrest any single Fulanis
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by follock007(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
You're not fooling me, you know that? With this sympathy for the devil crap. I know what you are. You're the same thing, only bigger, the same brand of cockroach I've been squashing my whole life. An ugly, evil, belly-to-the-ground, supernatural piece of crap. The only difference between them and you is the size of your ego.
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by bnt: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why EFCC dey fear to go Sapele, Jesse, Mosogar, Oghara, Ughelli, Warri and Abraka?

G-boys are everywhere there. If you have been to these towns, you will understand what i am saying.
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by Malik1Cana: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
[How many edo boys name you see there?quote author=vickydevoka post=80588674]
For K. D na Edo boys de do yahoo na. Abi u no knw. Ask television n gra gyys[/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by sizer07: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
bnt:
Why EFCC dey fear to go Sapele, Jesse, Mosogar, Oghara, Ughelli, Warri and Abraka?

G-boys are everywhere there. If you have been to these towns, you will understand what i am saying.
Ahhh no think am oh.that na where you will see 5 siblings all Gboys .its a legit normal work there. A 17yrs boy is driving Venza n Glz benz. They are fully proud of it as there daily jobs. Most of them are even there family bread winner's
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by olaolaking: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
mrjaydee:
If only they can go after all this corrupt politicians like this..
They have tried it but you and your likes will call it witchhunt
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by CheapDataGuy: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
01mcfadden:
Lol
In the Yahoo guys' voices, shebi una say una like to dey work, una go arrest sotey, una go tire.

Seems NwaAmaikpe is enjoying another long ban.
Nairaland is not the same without that guy.
Ban meant for NwaAmaikpe should be served on me as I prefer to view nairaland as a guest than not read NwaAmaikpe's thoughts on issues.

Dem ban am again
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by StyleAfos(m): 1:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by Fhowe: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2019
lordsd:
Useless country keep arresting y not ask yourself y this boys keep Increasing 99 percent of them are either graduates or students in school but the country is not giving hope yahoo be like the highest employer of labor now employ dis boys and see
Dont say that ,we all know the country is hard .Do you think if Efcc wants to really do their job it is just this 9 ,10,20,30 they are arresting here and there .The ones that get arrested are the over bearing ones ( is it so hard to live like a normal and responsible person.Efcc wont just wake up and start going to people's houses they work based on petition and information do you actually even know how many petitions they overlook ? The truth is Efcc has the right to arrest and investigate even a lawyer or Doctor that lives recklessly once petitions are submitted against such persons.When i was home on my yearly visit i was shocked at the hotel my younger cousin lodged me in ,Group of small boys and girls all over the place drinking and smoking doing drugs .If this is what has to be done to bring sanity back to our society so be it .One question we should all ask ourselves by the time the era of these free money and fraud finishes what will these youths turn too ? what do you expect from a person that sees $1000 as chicken change and can spend more than that a night on drinks ? Most of these boys will turn to armed robbery and kidnapping when the money stops and that will be an external cost on all of us .It is well
Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by Niranam1984(m): 3:49am On Jul 26, 2019
9JA Dey Too Many Goats!

Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by Niranam1984(m): 3:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Phoools?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Police "Inspector" On Patrol Caught With His "Junior" Colleague (Video) / Childless Woman Steals Baby In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.