Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack (25646 Views)

27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) / 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) / Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by dre11(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2015
By Peter Duru
MAKURDI—A 27-year-old lady, Ladi Moses, allegedly bathed with acid by a young man suspected to be her male friend, has reportedly died from the attack.

Ladi died yesterday at Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi, where she was receiving treatment for first degree burns.

Vanguard gathered from an eyewitness that the deceased was attacked a few days ago by a young man, popularly called Baba, at the old Nigeria Prison Service Yard, Wadata area of Makurdi town, where she lived with her parents.

The witness said: “We heard that her supposed boyfriend, popularly known as Baba, called her out of the house, saying he had something to discuss with her.

“When the lady approached him, Baba removed a bottle, containing substance suspected to be acid, from his pocket and poured it on the lady, who screamed and fell.

“As neighbours trooped out to see what was happening, Baba fled. The vigilante group in the area mounted a search for him. He was eventually caught at one of the motor parks in town, when he was about boarding a taxi out of Makurdi.
“He was subsequently handed over to the police at ‘A’ Division, Wadata, where he is being detained for interrogation.”

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Matthew Oku, who confirmed the attack, said the command was yet to receive situation reports from medical doctors treating the deceased.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/27-yr-old-lady-dies-from-boyfriends-acid-attack/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Khd95(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by daridex(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Tharis God o
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by agarawu23(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2015
LA wa o
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2015
End time
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Elifabregas(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2015
good for her (go rest with the lord GOD where there is joy and peace) Rest in perfect peace

3 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by FruityLass: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2015
What's the guy atop saying?

Good for her?

21 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nature8(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by ijustdey: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2015
the guy need to be killed too

am sure he must have been a abusive boyfriend for him to have carried such acts
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Ginaz(f): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2015
all I want is for them to pour acid on the tip of his cap.......that's all I want now. sweet revenge!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by osemoses1234(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2015
END TIME BOY FRD
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2015
R.I.P lady
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Pidggin(f): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Stop all violence against women

12 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by NinaTohBadt(f): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2015
BAD NEWS EVERYWHER cry cry
Bola Tinubu’s son, Seyi is now engaged
(See Photos)http://weddinginnigeria.com/bola-tinubus-son-seyi-is-now-engaged-see-photos/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by looseweight: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Please and please
I said please
Please don't ignore my please
This is because I can only say please

Please, no need for court of law
Please take him out of detention
Please get a bottle of acid
Please bath him with it.
Please leave him till he give up his ghost

BTW, check my signature below to get informed on how to loose belly fat for both male and female.

5 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2015
End time cry
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2015
This is part of the things some women suffers in the hands of some idiots called MEN undecided

Imagine bathing somebody with acid because she no do again! cry

God Help us!

5 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Lovexme(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2015
People get mind.

How they inflict serious injuries on their fellow humans and also kill I'll never know.
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Lilimax(f): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2015
A time has come when a ban should be placed on some dangerous chemicals currently being
sold at will in the open market.
Chemicals like Acids, Nitrocellulose, fertilizers and the likes should be controlled.

Little wonder Bokharam are having it very easy to manufacture their various IED embarassed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by tolexy007(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2015
angry sad
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Why is people so heartless like this....I can also remember an accident that happened last year while a girl bathed her friend with hot water, over argument of age.

God protection shall be upon us this remaining of 2015.
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Hawlahscho(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:
all I want is for them to pour acid on the tip of his cap.......that's all I want now. sweet revenge!

I'm not saying what the man did is the best o but ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Sijo01(f): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Na wa. Man inhumanity to man. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Something is definitely wrong with our foundation..
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2015
bobo111:
Good
Really
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by adepiero: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2015
J
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Only in Africa u hear news like this. Is our hearts as black as our skin colour? Or maybe our brain is just black because of dark evil thoughts sad

May her soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beninese Cook Arrested For Stealing Politician’s $22,000 (N7.9m) In Abuja (Photo / Woman Selling Her Twin Babies For N350,000 In Katsina Arrested By Police (Photos / Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.