Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) (59299 Views)

General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
EFCC seals Rochas Foundation College, supermarket, daughter’s school.

EFCC has sealed East High Primary and Secondary school, Owerri which belongs to Rochas Okorocha’s first daughter,Uloma Nwosu, Punch reports.

Also sealed is All-In Supermarket, Owerri, said to belong to a member of Okorocha’s family.

The sealed assets simply read “under investigation by EFCC, keep off.” But the management of East High Primary and Secondary School in a statement on Wednesday said that its school was only under investigation and not sealed by the EFCC.

The statement which was signed by Jones Onwuasoanya said that while the EFCC had the constitutional power to investigate the school, the funds used in establishing the schools were legitimate.

Watch the video and see reactions

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/efcc-seals-rochas-okorocha-daughter.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Share

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
I hope this isn't witch-hunt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Which daughter please? Is it the former comissioner for happiness? Cos she wont be happy about this.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by kingofthenorth: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ifiegboria:
I hope this isn't witch-hunt
my brother it is not. This man killed Imo state. He ran the state to the ground, the next should be his wife estate at akachi road.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by thesicilian: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
kingofthenorth:
my brother it is not. This man killed Imo state. He ran the state to the ground, the next should be his wife estate at akachi road.
But it's on this same Nairaland that his kinsmen were praising him while in office.

7 Likes

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by kingofthenorth: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
thesicilian:

But it's on this same Nairaland that his kinsmen were praising him while in office.
bloody sycophants, you need to visit owerri and do a random accessment of rochas personality and his achievement in imo state, maybe you will know better.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Quote Okorocha "we will no longer tolerate monkey dey work baboon deeeyyyyyy chop"

That is called Iberiberism!

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Okorocha thought he would be governor forever, this should serve as a lesson to all power hungry politicians...You will leave that position someday (dead or alive), someone should pleaee help me pass this message to President Buhari.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Realist5: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
With alleged stolen money, yet they couldn't build the school to standard. Flooded School.

17 Likes

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by mubzynani: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Okoracha and corruption!

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by brushesz: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Africa
Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
scam
Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by gaetano: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
thesicilian:

You mean paid online bots? Guy come to Owerri and hear what they have to say about Rochas, that nigga is hated.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Corruption is the reason Nigeria is way behind in terms of development let's say no to corruption, yahoo thieves and armed robbery

3 Likes

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by adetes: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hope this man name is nt in ministerial list
Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by kolnel: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
NIce

The greed of a man puts him in troubled waters

He wanted to turn the state into personal business

3 Likes

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by ibez007(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
What an act of iberiberism?!.

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by superior1: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Because her Papa has unresolved issues with Buhari,right?

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Very smart move by Rochas. Ihedioha government cannot touch the properties again now that they have been declared under EFCC investigation. Then after 4 years, if Ihedioha doesn't win re-election, EFCC investigation cancelled. Properties saved grin The way Rochas is looking at Ihedioha now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rochas,most useless Gov except for Bello

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Roguechas Ojoroawusa

Thief!

Crook!

Onye oshi!

One legged imbecilic iberiberism
Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Okoroausa!

There are 5 types of Iberiberism.

1. Iberibe
2. Ibariba
3. Ibarism
4. Ibankuwa &
5. Iba!
Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Okorocha is a crook, so is his wife and children.
Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by everbliss: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
I laugh when i see posts here. Thank God for the guy that said stolen money yet the place is flooded, grasses everywhere. If indeed it is stolen money, the place should be like a heaven. As far as the school has said it was built legitimately, then allow the school be.
Many folks see this place as a means of livelihood. So you seal of the place and they are back to the labour market. Well done

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by ppogba: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
gaetano:

You mean paid online bots? Guy come to Owerri and hear what they have to say about Rochas, that nigga is hated.

It is not out of place for a politician to be hated. But, one thing I keep asking is, how come nobody is disputing the achievements he claim in the media. 25 General hospitals, Staff quarters for High court judges, several kilometers of roads amongst others. Kindly enlighten me.

3 Likes

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Lordave: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
everbliss:
I laugh when i see posts here. Thank God for the guy that said stolen money yet the place is flooded, grasses everywhere. If indeed it is stolen money, the place should be like a heaven. As far as the school has said it was built legitimately, then allow the school be.
Many folks see this place as a means of livelihood. So you seal of the place and they are back to the labour market. Well done
It's good you're laughing at yourself, that would make us not take you seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) by Lordave: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
ppogba:

It is not out of place for a politician to be hated. But, one thing I keep asking is, how come nobody is disputing the achievements he claim in the media. 25 General hospitals, Staff quarters for High court judges, several kilometers of roads amongst others. Kindly enlighten me.
And not up to 4 of those general hospitals are functional.

Most times you don't join a foolish man in arguements, he will soon have to prove he built those things you listed there in court.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.